RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
how do i level up survey skill? (the one needed to inspect suspicious areas?

what monsters count as demon for turning into devil witch ?
If it is a skill for one of your lolimon, you need to do that particular character's personal quest. Have them in your party and talk to them in your room, there should be a quest you can ask them about, it should show what level that lolimon needs to be before you can do the quest. Once you complete that quest, they will gain new or improved skills.

The only demon I can think of is a boss in one of the dungeons. I can't remember the name of the dungeon, but it is on the east side (right side) of the map, a bit north and east of the succubus village, near the water. The boss is at the very end of the dungeon, behind a locked gate. You may need to advance the special hunt quests for the Guild before it will appear, I think it is one of the level 2 quests.

gervid

Apr 26, 2020
need a guide pls..
Just tried the game today, but before that, I read everything from page 1 to the latest, including those on ulmf too.
Yes you can just skim it, but you'll gain many information by reading it, like those difficult quest, getting stuck, etc.

There is an english guide, but not complete, there is one in Japanese tho.
(then again, new version have additional content, so.... )

*beside, there's quick/short guide inside the update TL patch, more like "guidelines" (so you get the gist of things)*

Sealed

Aug 5, 2019
I'm more interested in how many minutes it lasts after launch before it's pulled from the Steam store.
Then it's like always, censorship and then an 18+ patch. Since I don't even see the game on Steam right now, I was wondering why you're talking about a Steam version^^

Sealed

Aug 5, 2019
Hey, can someone tell me where to find the hidden dungeon "Remy's Pond"?
I've looked everywhere but haven't found him.

KazukiNero

Jul 2, 2017
For anyone interested on a experimental translation, i did a quick port of the 1.101 translation to the 2.01 version and filled the blanks with MTL on translator++, there's still untranslated text but this is an "quick & experimental" translation.

Just extract inside www folder and start a new game, in my tests all weapon, sub and armor gems remains untranslated if you apply the patch and load a previous saved file, apparently the game generate the gems and saves the names and descriptions on the save file so they are not affected with the patch.

If anyone is interested on translating the MTL parts, i have attached the trans file too, on translator++ the first column is the ported 1.101 version an in the second column is the MTL parts.

****EDIT****
It appears that some entries got MTL'ed that broke the opening scene, after a quick testing and fixing it appears to be fine, i have replaced the files below so it shouldn't have any broken scenes, as far as i can test from previous saved files.
****EDIT 2****
Found a broken scene on the bar part time job (the underground one is fine)
****EDIT 3****
Fixe stairs to succubu's leader room on louisas's house - succubus village
****EDIT 4****
Last edit broke? the undreground bar par time job, fixed now, still testing for broken scenes, any help testing (or translating) is appreciated.
****EDIT 5****
Missed translation of the birth derby explanation added
****EDIT 6****
Bar broke after completing first ingredients quest, now fixed
Got a "failed to load: js/plugins/TMEventItemEx.js"
Error: Failed to load: js/plugins/TMEventItemEx.js
Function.PluginManager.checkErrors (chrome-extension://ljonchaebndkcfmlhomopajhahjjbbjo/www/js/rpg_managers.js:2831:15)
Function.SceneManager.checkPluginErrors (chrome-extension://ljonchaebndkcfmlhomopajhahjjbbjo/www/js/rpg_managers.js:1886:19)
Function.SceneManager.initialize (chrome-extension://ljonchaebndkcfmlhomopajhahjjbbjo/www/js/rpg_managers.js:1816:10)
Function.SceneManager.initialize (chrome-extension://ljonchaebndkcfmlhomopajhahjjbbjo/www/js/plugins/MPP_EncounterEffect.js:1367:27)
Function.SceneManager.run (chrome-extension://ljonchaebndkcfmlhomopajhahjjbbjo/www/js/rpg_managers.js:1802:14)
window.onload (chrome-extension://ljonchaebndkcfmlhomopajhahjjbbjo/www/js/main.js:8:18)

StevenPron

Oct 31, 2019
Hey, quick question what Enemy names sound better for the game
♥Pedic the Void Predator | ♥Pedic Void Predator
♥Flurrok the Betrayal Beast | ♥Flurrok Betrayal Beast
♥Goda Maw the Kenno Enigma | ♥Goda Maw Kenno Enigma
Maybe someone can give a quck feeback.

fireman97

Jan 25, 2022
Hey, quick question what Enemy names sound better for the game
♥Pedic the Void Predator | ♥Pedic Void Predator
♥Flurrok the Betrayal Beast | ♥Flurrok Betrayal Beast
♥Goda Maw the Kenno Enigma | ♥Goda Maw Kenno Enigma
Maybe someone can give a quck feeback.
I'd say when it comes to names, putting "The" before part of it makes it that they earned that title within the circle they are known in, where as the lack of "the" was something put on them due to something they do. I.E. a fighter nicknamed 'Beast' is because of how ruthless they are in the fight, where as "the Beast" is due to how badly they hurt their opponent in 1 match. So for the characters I'd say itd be based on how they get the add-on/title for their names.

Edit: Another way to think of how I see it is 'The" is a title, lack of "the" is nickname

Reactions: StevenPron
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes