RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

glyndas

Sep 25, 2020
are there other places to download this because it keeps telling me im over the mega transfer quota and to wait to download free but when i wait it just repets the same you are over the transfer quota wait this amount of hours for it to be free
Make a mega free acc, download their app. I got 5gb free every day if i wanted to download.

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
Ci-en post : Since this work has been completed for the time being, data delivery to HBOX for smartphones has been completed, and data delivery to Steam has also been completed.
Steam's publisher is
Both tasks will take a lot of time, so please forget about it and sleep.

Better wait for steam ver.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I installed both translation files, but after the first conversation after the intro, I get Error; image not found: img\menus\main/commands\Item Item.png, even though that very file is sitting in the right directory.

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
I installed both translation files, but after the first conversation after the intro, I get Error; image not found: img\menus\main/commands\Item Item.png, even though that very file is sitting in the right directory.
The last translation patches and fix were for the game version 1.101, they were posted on page 42 of this thread

ATorres69

Apr 5, 2022
I have a question about this game. It seems I lost my powers and my party. Is there a way to reverse this or do I have to restart the game. Thankfully I have multiple saves but would like to know how this works.
Also is there an uncensor patch?

prime_deruta

Feb 9, 2022
Ci-en post : Since this work has been completed for the time being, data delivery to HBOX for smartphones has been completed, and data delivery to Steam has also been completed.
Steam's publisher is
Both tasks will take a lot of time, so please forget about it and sleep.

Better wait for steam ver.
Wow.
They actually submitted it lol.

They had to make some serious changes to this if they hope to have any chance of it going anywhere.
I guess that means the game is completed on their end, and iirc, they said they were also de-censoring the game for the west. This is potentially good news as it means even if/when the game is rejected for sale on Steam, they're almost certainly going to drop it on DLSite; I can't imagine they'll want to just waste all that work they put into the English version without getting some money out of it.

Just know that regardless of where it releases on, it's unlikely the English version will see the frequent updates that the JP version has been getting.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I have a question about this game. It seems I lost my powers and my party. Is there a way to reverse this or do I have to restart the game. Thankfully I have multiple saves but would like to know how this works.
Also is there an uncensor patch?
It has been a while since I played this game, but it sounds like you gave birth to a human child, as a magical girl.
If that is the case, you are screwed and you are playing in an extended 'game over' mode. The only thing you can do is start over or revert to a save before you gave birth to a human child.
You can give birth to monsters or demons, as a magical girl, and have no issues, but if you give birth to a human, it's game over.

If you become a devil girl (not sure of the name), you can give birth to anything with no repercussions.
I think you need to get your Karma over 400 or 500 and give birth to a demon baby (not a monster baby) and you get a choice (I think) to become a devil girl and keep playing. Your skills change, but you can slut it up with pretty much anything in the game as long as you stay a devil girl, I don't think you can get the true end as a devil girl, but you can still finish the game.

ATorres69

Apr 5, 2022
It has been a while since I played this game, but it sounds like you gave birth to a human child, as a magical girl.
If that is the case, you are screwed and you are playing in an extended 'game over' mode. The only thing you can do is start over or revert to a save before you gave birth to a human child.
You can give birth to monsters or demons, as a magical girl, and have no issues, but if you give birth to a human, it's game over.

If you become a devil girl (not sure of the name), you can give birth to anything with no repercussions.
I think you need to get your Karma over 400 or 500 and give birth to a demon baby (not a monster baby) and you get a choice (I think) to become a devil girl and keep playing. Your skills change, but you can slut it up with pretty much anything in the game as long as you stay a devil girl, I don't think you can get the true end as a devil girl, but you can still finish the game.
aaah okay! Thanks for the reply. I figured it was something like that when I noticed the pattern. well that's a little lame. Oh well. I guess I'll have to avoid humans. Thankfully I had a save to revert back to. I just wanted to make sure I didn't make the same mistake.

Is there any reason to give birth to anything? When I started playing, I figured I'd be giving birth to my party (That's sort of what I was looking for when I found this awesome game, lol) but that doesn't seem to be the case. I've pretty much just been avoiding pregnancy altogether, lol.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
aaah okay! Thanks for the reply. I figured it was something like that when I noticed the pattern. well that's a little lame. Oh well. I guess I'll have to avoid humans. Thankfully I had a save to revert back to. I just wanted to make sure I didn't make the same mistake.

Is there any reason to give birth to anything? When I started playing, I figured I'd be giving birth to my party (That's sort of what I was looking for when I found this awesome game, lol) but that doesn't seem to be the case. I've pretty much just been avoiding pregnancy altogether, lol.
From what I remember there really isn't anything special about getting pregnant or giving birth, it is just a thing to do.
Some people like pregnancy and pregnant lolis in games, this game does acknowledge when your character is pregnant, you can see her belly grow and there are remarks about her being pregnant during sex.

Beyond scratching an itch for some preggo action, you can 'evolve' your Lolimon with pregnancy.
When you talk to them in your room, you can turn them into an egg, which the MC incubates and it can increase their stats when they are born. (There are a couple NPCs you can save that can give birth to your lolimon for you, as well)
They are not available for your team while you are pregnant with them AND they do get reset to level 1, but you do get an XP gem that you can use on them after they are born to recover MOST of their levels.

Reactions: ATorres69

ATorres69

Apr 5, 2022
From what I remember there really isn't anything special about getting pregnant or giving birth, it is just a thing to do.
Some people like pregnancy and pregnant lolis in games, this game does acknowledge when your character is pregnant, you can see her belly grow and there are remarks about her being pregnant during sex.

Beyond scratching an itch for some preggo action, you can 'evolve' your Lolimon with pregnancy.
When you talk to them in your room, you can turn them into an egg, which the MC incubates and it can increase their stats when they are born. (There are a couple NPCs you can save that can give birth to your lolimon for you, as well)
They are not available for your team while you are pregnant with them AND they do get reset to level 1, but you do get an XP gem that you can use on them after they are born to recover MOST of their levels.
Ahh I see. Well thanks! I'll have my fun with this one for sure.

Reactions: CaptainBipto

nam2amna

Mar 21, 2020
For anyone interested on a experimental translation, i did a quick port of the 1.101 translation to the 2.01 version and filled the blanks with MTL on translator++, there's still untranslated text but this is an "quick & experimental" translation.

Just extract inside www folder and start a new game, in my tests all weapon, sub and armor gems remains untranslated if you apply the patch and load a previous saved file, apparently the game generate the gems and saves the names and descriptions on the save file so they are not affected with the patch.

If anyone is interested on translating the MTL parts, i have attached the trans file too, on translator++ the first column is the ported 1.101 version an in the second column is the MTL parts.

****EDIT****
It appears that some entries got MTL'ed that broke the opening scene, after a quick testing and fixing it appears to be fine, i have replaced the files below so it shouldn't have any broken scenes, as far as i can test from previous saved files.
****EDIT 2****
Found a broken scene on the bar part time job (the underground one is fine)
****EDIT 3****
Fixe stairs to succubu's leader room on louisas's house - succubus village
****EDIT 4****
Last edit broke? the undreground bar par time job, fixed now, still testing for broken scenes, any help testing (or translating) is appreciated.
****EDIT 5****
Missed translation of the birth derby explanation added
****EDIT 6****
Bar broke after completing first ingredients quest, now fixed

Last edited:

nimd.at

Sep 24, 2022
Do I take it right that new H-scenes could be played only if char is created in 2.01? (I tried demon beast breastfeeding event with fallen Konoha from old version and it didn't go)

EDIT:
upon entering basement of village elder in succubus village, gives loadng error: failed to load: img/eventindicators/Qs.png

Last edited:

nam2amna

Mar 21, 2020
Do I take it right that new H-scenes could be played only if char is created in 2.01? (I tried demon beast breastfeeding event with fallen Konoha from old version and it didn't go)

EDIT:
upon entering basement of village elder in succubus village, gives loadng error: failed to load: img/eventindicators/Qs.png
The new scenes were only added on 2.01, the post has been updated with the succubus leader room fix.

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
how do i level up survey skill? (the one needed to inspect suspicious areas?

what monsters count as demon for turning into devil witch ?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes