Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
True woman Leave ending is Still broken on 4.13. I guess i could try a replay & see if that fixes it, but that was a mostly 100% playthrough which is. A Lot. to replay even without reading anything.
Do you mean for Lavius or for Mihai? I have fixed the issue where the swamp would cut you off from certain paths. At which point are you experiencing the bug?

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Do you mean for Lavius or for Mihai? I have fixed the issue where the swamp would cut you off from certain paths. At which point are you experiencing the bug?
Lavius I think. As i said for 4.12, i get to the village after saying my goodbyes in the manor & am stuck with no text. Just the background of the village.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
From the comments on the first page, I guess this is not about a sweet transvestite, even if they are from transsexual Transylvania.

Reactions: Seriosha

nigurandayoSmokey

Feb 17, 2020
Hi this is a dummy question but I want to be a girl but I hate being submissive and on the bottom, is that possible here to do I have to be submissive for the transformations/does resisting make me more masc?

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Hi this is a dummy question but I want to be a girl but I hate being submissive and on the bottom, is that possible here to do I have to be submissive for the transformations/does resisting make me more masc?
There are some options to be more dominant and choices in how you can approach situations and relationships with certain characters.... but those come later on. If you "hate being submissive" I don't think this will be a game for you.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Kinda wish there was a guide, I have no clue what do to after doing all the tasks. Because every time I get back to the manor for the job, I just get killed. Also I can't access the cat lady anymore because of her task, witch i don't really know what to do about that
I found a little guide here on this page:

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
So...in chapter 2 we are contacted by some kind of wierd void entity that gives us a tatoo and ask us to find them, but I for the life of me cant find that place, is that event complete? Or is it something in chapter 3 that I missing? since I only been able to get the Elder and Lavius endings.

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
So...in chapter 2 we are contacted by some kind of wierd void entity that gives us a tatoo and ask us to find them, but I for the life of me cant find that place, is that event complete? Or is it something in chapter 3 that I missing? since I only been able to get the Elder and Lavius endings.
Track down Felicia and talk to her to get something to use against the worms in the crypt. Once you do that, you can go deeper in the crypt and perform the ritual with the entity responsible for your tattoo.

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
I think this is one of the best games on the site. Plesantly surprised. I'm just not sure why the whole guy/girl transformation was needed at the start, but whatever

Rabcor

Sep 6, 2022
Gettin some strong rocky horror vibes from this game's description and tags...

How have you all been able to resist posting this in here?

Arrchman

May 16, 2020
I'm quite confused by the Chapter II mechanics. What is hunger? It is is constantly mentioned, but there appears to be no stat for it. What is it and what does it do? From my understanding a low hunger merely slows down the increase of lust is that correct? How fast does hunger grow and how much impact does it have on lust growth rate and where is its value displayed? And is there a way to get beads back in chapter II (I noticed that they don't come back anymore from making someone orgasm) or are we forced to get to chapter III as quick as possible before the beads run out? What counts as feeding? Does oral intercourse count? I had hoped the first meeting with Felicia in chapter II would clarify those questions, but she didn't help much.

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
I'm quite confused by the Chapter II mechanics. What is hunger? It is is constantly mentioned, but there appears to be no stat for it. What is it and what does it do? From my understanding a low hunger merely slows down the increase of lust is that correct? How fast does hunger grow and how much impact does it have on lust growth rate and where is its value displayed? And is there a way to get beads back in chapter II (I noticed that they don't come back anymore from making someone orgasm) or are we forced to get to chapter III as quick as possible before the beads run out? What counts as feeding? Does oral intercourse count? I had hoped the first meeting with Felicia in chapter II would clarify those questions, but she didn't help much.
I'm pretty sure hunger and lust are the same thing. The higher your hunger, the lustier Alex is until she feeds and reduces her hunger and lust.

There are ways to recover beads that can be found just by playing and exploring. That said, letting your lust reach 100 will consume a bead now, so you need to manage your hunger/lust a bit. You should find ways to do so just by exploring and playing the Chapter.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
Thanks to the link above I managed to move the plot. But now I have to ask, what can you do with the green bottle? Aside from the amulet.

Last edited:

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
How can you find information about the 2 guy and the spider?
Just follow their individual quests in your Journal. Learning about their motivations is necessary to progress.

Also, afaik, there is currently no other use for the bottle than the amulet.

Does anyone know how to get the bad end Witches and Maidens in chapter 1?
Try to save the sisters during the Moon ceremony with Baba Yaga,

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
Completed 2 chapter and now would stop until the 3 chapter is finished.

I have to say that this game is truly amazing. It has scares, domination (alas, to the lesser extent than I would like), submission, grotesque, transformation (and so far it's the only game of this genre I have seen where transformation is truly needed), brutality and really interesting gameplay where death of the protagonist in not only possible, but often necessary to further the plot. It is one of the best games on this site.

So far it has only one, but critical, flaw. Oftentimes you have no idea what to do next and so called journal isn't helpful. For example I needed walkthrough to survive encounter with the werewolf. I needed some sort of help to learn Elise's motivation. Why? Because necessary steps have nothing to do with the characters involved.

4.80 star(s) 47 Votes