codefost

Jul 23, 2021
How much ending wolf have right now?
Anddddd...
Ant hint how to get it?
(My run is where yaga moon ritual haven't available)

HarukazeYukii

Jul 15, 2021
SOMEBODY GETS IT, PLEASE ADD MORE MECHANICS LIKE THIS
I see , A man of culture , Is really annoying to get pregnancy but then thats it , the kid never born or it does but dissapears of the story like it never was there , we need more games were u can get pregnant and actually use the damn kid for something and more if theyre monster kids!

AxlWill

May 16, 2024
From what I understand some scenes are cut from the patreon version (because of the rules there) anyone found a way to access them another way ? (other than just playing the public version)

Azzyikes

Aug 15, 2023
I see , A man of culture , Is really annoying to get pregnancy but then thats it , the kid never born or it does but dissapears of the story like it never was there , we need more games were u can get pregnant and actually use the damn kid for something and more if theyre monster kids!
Right now ThornSin is about the best one out there, prgnanc yis ana ctual mechanic and you get things that follow you around, otherwise its just... actually good gameplay of the fetish.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
From what I understand some scenes are cut from the patreon version (because of the rules there) anyone found a way to access them another way ? (other than just playing the public version)
You can access the scenes with ALL other versions except the one explicitly hosed on Patreon. The scenes are here. If you're a supporter you can use the key to add cheats and you're good to go.

CWAYNE1989

Jun 17, 2019
Patreon code for Version 0-5-05 is
"I will follow my heart into the darkness"
For future codes a mod will need to message me please.

4.80 star(s) 47 Votes