Irishboyo

Aug 29, 2018
Found em. Handy for deleting em. But are they not also physical files somewhere on the computer too?

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
lol I remember playing this game it was fun but I hate the part when I keep dyeing to the werewolf even when i got the item to make it not attack me
To survive the encounter make sure that you are using exactly 1 puff of the pheromones before embarking on the path.

Vincent Valensky
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned, but the background with BIG BRIGHT WINDOWS in the Dinning Hall doesn't correlate with Mr. Petrescu's nature (during the second diner in the game). :)
Might need to make some adjustment there, thanks for the feedback!

how I get the event for "desire for servitude" option on sabrina?
It's not yet available, soon =)

Reactions: YuriiH

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
To survive the encounter make sure that you are using exactly 1 puff of the pheromones before embarking on the path.

Might need to make some adjustment there, thanks for the feedback!

It's not yet available, soon =)
I did or do my character have to look more female

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
i really enjoyed this game and the concept, once you figured out what to do it probably takes about 4 minutes to run through the entire game though, i did really enjoy the story!
maybe adding in some random events would give a bit of spice to the game?
i look forward to the next chapter!

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
i really enjoyed this game and the concept, once you figured out what to do it probably takes about 4 minutes to run through the entire game though, i did really enjoy the story!
maybe adding in some random events would give a bit of spice to the game?
i look forward to the next chapter!
Just out of curiosity, how much side content have you explored apart from the main plotline? The last feedback we were getting from new players is that it takes 4-6h to go through everything.

Reactions: Ponyboy451

VigoPlayGame

Sep 11, 2019
I really enjoyed this game so far, my only real nitpick or request is the fact it seems a lot easier to fall into the servitude paths than to take charge of your fate and become a dominant sexual force. I also wouldn't mind seeing more female characters to interact with, and potentially have a method of becoming a futa/hermaphrodite later on to further facilitate the domme side of things. (If this is in I definitely missed it.) Otherwise I've really enjoyed the horror aspects and it seems like it has a huge amount of potential.

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
Just out of curiosity, how much side content have you explored apart from the main plotline? The last feedback we were getting from new players is that it takes 4-6h to go through everything.
I think that sounds about right. I started a new game from the beginning and I reread everything (including char description, quest details, etc, since its been a while since I last played) . Got up to the recent contents in a little less than 6 hours. I'm looking forward to a Halloween update if there will be one. Can you tell us if there's anything special you'll be adding for this month's holiday?

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
sorry I poorly phrased that, it took me a couple hours on my first playthrough(I found everyone as far as I'm aware) maybe 2-3 hours, the first chapter I could not find the fuel for the life of me! and the second part was pretty straight forward

as I said I did really enjoy it, I hope in the future there is different routes or ways to do things for example (choose a path to go along with the spider lady that delves into further submission or dedicate yourself to the cat lady, or even start some sort of relationship with the trainer girl) something that gives the game incentive for multiple playthroughs

I really like that when you run into a bad end, its not a instant game over but it carries some consequences
*and some dialogue change

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
sorry I poorly phrased that, it took me a couple hours on my first playthrough(I found everyone as far as I'm aware) maybe 2-3 hours, the first chapter I could not find the fuel for the life of me! and the second part was pretty straight forward

as I said I did really enjoy it, I hope in the future there is different routes or ways to do things for example (choose a path to go along with the spider lady that delves into further submission or dedicate yourself to the cat lady, or even start some sort of relationship with the trainer girl) something that gives the game incentive for multiple playthroughs

I really like that when you run into a bad end, its not a instant game over but it carries some consequences
*and some dialogue change
Hmm. I guess 3 hours makes sense. I completetely forgot some of the paths so I ended up dying over and over. Guess that was what took up a good amount of my playtime. Like I would die, and then go through the whole scenario again and then choose a different path. And yeah.. the fuel also got me stuck the first time. I checked all the conversation at the tavern before I finally realized that it was at another place. It looks like chapter 2nd chapter's main storyline is almost complete. Wonder what we will see for chapter 3.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Is there a way to get Ionut's keys in Chapter1? I'm trying for everything then and the attic/basement doors are still closed to me. Here's what i've done please tell me or "hint" at anything if missed please.
Elise's stuff up to spider nip clamps.
Ionut"breakfast" and fishing.
All 4 Inn guests.
Sabrina with body mods.
Hallway ghost and room(could only get this once and it wouldn't repeat for me).
Worm crypt.
The "main"path.
Locks, keys, and secrets: Find a way to steal Ionut's keys. I need to do this so any tips/hints would be appreciated.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Is there a way to get Ionut's keys in Chapter1? I'm trying for everything then and the attic/basement doors are still closed to me.
Yes, you can:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can you tell us if there's anything special you'll be adding for this month's holiday?
We are working on an update with some ambition, but I don't want to overpromise since I'm not sure how much will be finished in time for Halloween. In any case, there will be a patch =)

I really enjoyed this game so far, my only real nitpick or request is the fact it seems a lot easier to fall into the servitude paths than to take charge of your fate and become a dominant sexual force. I also wouldn't mind seeing more female characters to interact with, and potentially have a method of becoming a futa/hermaphrodite later on to further facilitate the domme side of things. (If this is in I definitely missed it.) Otherwise I've really enjoyed the horror aspects and it seems like it has a huge amount of potential.
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it! The dominant options are a relatively recent addition and it's true that they have a lot less content at the moment. It's something we're working to balance down the road, but it will take some time.

Jun 7, 2020
Really enjoyable game, I highly rate it. I do wonder, are you ever going to have an option to just start as a woman and skip the first direct transformation? The rest of the game would hardly have to change I'd imagine, but it would be a nice option.

Regardless I'm probably in the minority of players playing that game despite its TG parts, not because of. I still very much enjoyed it, and look forward to future updates.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Really enjoyable game, I highly rate it. I do wonder, are you ever going to have an option to just start as a woman and skip the first direct transformation? The rest of the game would hardly have to change I'd imagine, but it would be a nice option.

Regardless I'm probably in the minority of players playing that game despite its TG parts, not because of. I still very much enjoyed it, and look forward to future updates.
Thank you for the kind words, very happy to hear you enjoyed it!

Narratively speaking, there is a bit of an issue to omit the starting transformation, because throughout the story Alex' driving force is to return back to how things were. That being said, the "shorter" intro option at the start does offer a much more condensed version of events that leads you up to the transformation.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Two questions:
  1. Are there any plans to allow saving to a file?
  2. Will long load times on large saves be addressed?
1. The engine that we're using does not support saving to file, so no, that will not be possible.
2. Loading should take less than a second. We haven't received any reports of long load times. If you are experiencing this issue, please provide us with more details and we'll take a look (browser, OS, device, other relevant info).

4.80 star(s) 50 Votes