Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
So, I think I've reached a softlock.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm, that's interesting, sorry about the issue. Have to admit have not accounted for that possibility. I'll see how that can be resolved.

With that said, getting the pheromones does not force you to use them, so you can safely acquire them early.

Spectrum

Sep 30, 2017
Sadly it's one of it's kind! No other html text based game similar to this one exist from my knowledge
Sad, erotic stories of this kind would be closest to find than lol.
I checked out some from the game website, but found them bit short.

Have probably read some fun dark themed ones from literotica before.

• Wow
Reactions: Lolita69

tontoman

May 4, 2017

jferdi

Jan 6, 2020
Is there any way to discover Lavius's particular secret? When Felicia makes you a deal for the pheromones, and you choose not to pay, she offers to alternative options. Any way to take option number one?

I think I've thoroughly explored all options in Lavius's house, but I could still be missing some paths.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Is there any way to discover Lavius's particular secret? When Felicia makes you a deal for the pheromones, and you choose not to pay, she offers to alternative options. Any way to take option number one?

I think I've thoroughly explored all options in Lavius's house, but I could still be missing some paths.
That's all you can learn there in the current version of the game. There's a bit more lore related to Lavius in Chapter 2.

GartenSarsg

Nov 9, 2019
My game entirely breaks when I save via quick save. All of the buttons in the game stop working and the quick save button itself disappears when I click it. The browser I'm playing it on is Chrome.

Edit: I tried it on Firefox to see if that would resolve the issue, and it turns out that Firefox seems to have exactly the same problem. Quick save breaks the game on both browsers.

Last edited:
Reactions: jferdi

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
My game entirely breaks when I save via quick save. All of the buttons in the game stop working and the quick save button itself disappears when I click it. The browser I'm playing it on is Chrome.

Edit: I tried it on Firefox to see if that would resolve the issue, and it turns out that Firefox seems to have exactly the same problem. Quick save breaks the game on both browsers.
Hey, I'm sorry to hear about that. I troubleshooted something related today, could you please let me know if you are experiencing the same issue on the online version?

GartenSarsg

Nov 9, 2019
Hey, I'm sorry to hear about that. I troubleshooted something related today, could you please let me know if you are experiencing the same issue on the online version?
Nope, that issue isn't showing up in the online version. The main difference I see is that the online version has the confirmation window popup asking me if I want to override the save, while the local version just breaks without the confirmation window ever appearing.

Last edited:

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Nope, that issue isn't showing up in the online version. The main difference I see is that the online version has the confirmation window popup asking me if I want to override the save, while the local version just breaks without the confirmation window ever appearing.
Ah, I see what happened. It has been hotfixed in the online version, I'll try to repack the DL versions soon.

Sorry about that :/

PLPM

Apr 18, 2021
Softlock interacting with Elise if you betrayed Felicia.

If you undress and give in when having found Felicia, in the next interaction when you talk about Felicia the following time, where you pledge that Elise will get a vessel, you do not get the check to fill Elise´s part of the conspiracy. This can be averted if you remain clothed in that first interaction, where she gives you more information on how things are truly.

I am unaware if this has been reported. Unless this is intentional ofcourse.

Latest version too.

Reactions: mailtomale

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
One of the best games I've seen in a while. Although with the single quicksave it's pretty easy to get a game over if you haven't fully realised how the system works and managed to get to cat to get phermones before you run out of lives. Found some directions a bit lackluster meaning I had to go visit everywhere multiple times

MrRuri

Aug 13, 2021
The game is great but, with the last update I'm having trouble with the quicksave and quickload , the game freezes and doesn't let me do anythign else. Any ideas of what can I do to fix ?

Reactions: erg1986

RoxDox

Aug 26, 2019
So I used to be a patreon up until maybe a month or two ago. I cancelled when the Patreon content cull was done. Is there anyway to access any of that content again or is it still just gone. I'm not sure why you don't just move over to subscribe star or one of the many other crowdfunding platforms out there.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
So I used to be a patreon up until maybe a month or two ago. I cancelled when the Patreon content cull was done. Is there anyway to access any of that content again or is it still just gone. I'm not sure why you don't just move over to subscribe star or one of the many other crowdfunding platforms out there.
Hey Rex, thank you for your contribution to the Patreon! Yes, you can still play with the cut content by using our alternative method for Patreon bonuses activation, namely the "unlock with key" which uses the public version as a starting point instead of the Patreon-hosted version, which goes around Patreon's policy restrictions. So if you can still benefit from all the patreon bonuses and have the content available (albeit some scenes are missing from the quick gallery, but that's the only drawback - they are still accessible when you play).

As for the reason for sticking with Patreon vs Subscribestar or other - while we don't have a full marketing team to analyze this in depth, our research shows us strongly that staying on Patreon still results in more funding for the project, which will allow us to complete it faster and to have more art and music created for it, and therefore a better final project when everything is done.

Once we have completed the project we can move it to other ways to distribute so the full uncut version can be widely accessible.

Reactions: Ranma and RoxDox

RoxDox

Aug 26, 2019
Hey Rex, thank you for your contribution to the Patreon! Yes, you can still play with the cut content by using our alternative method for Patreon bonuses activation, namely the "unlock with key" which uses the public version as a starting point instead of the Patreon-hosted version, which goes around Patreon's policy restrictions. So if you can still benefit from all the patreon bonuses and have the content available (albeit some scenes are missing from the quick gallery, but that's the only drawback - they are still accessible when you play).

As for the reason for sticking with Patreon vs Subscribestar or other - while we don't have a full marketing team to analyze this in depth, our research shows us strongly that staying on Patreon still results in more funding for the project, which will allow us to complete it faster and to have more art and music created for it, and therefore a better final project when everything is done.

Once we have completed the project we can move it to other ways to distribute so the full uncut version can be widely accessible.
Thanks for the reply Vincent. I resubbed on Patreon seeing thats the case. I saw the recent update released 0.3 13, downloaded "Public online" and put in the key when I click on "cheats" and it still just gives the "Some content has been removed"

I imagine I'm missing something :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 50 Votes