Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Thanks for the reply Vincent. I resubbed on Patreon seeing thats the case. I saw the recent update released 0.3 13, downloaded "Public online" and put in the key when I click on "cheats" and it still just gives the "Some content has been removed"

I imagine I'm missing something :unsure:
Hey RoxDox,
Thanks for the resub! I'm sorry if this is slightly confusing and unfortunately I cannot go into great detail about it on Patreon itself because of, er, reasons, so:
1. The Patreon "native" version, the one which is posted on Patreon is censored due to Patreon's content policy. In that version specific scenes are removed from the game itself and also from the Patreon menus such as the gallery.
2. The public version that can be found on various places around the internet is not subject to such limitations.
3. If you have an activation key you can add the Patreon cheat menu "on top" of the public version. As you are keeping your original save data and using the public version of the game, the scenes are all still in there and you will encounter them while playing the game. However since they are not in the Patreon version, you are still seeing the standard messaging on the Patreon menus and gallery.

==> In short: the content is there, but it is not showing up from the gallery and you will still see the warning that it has been removed.
P.S. Also don't hesitate to poke me on the official Discord for any help or clarification.

Last edited:
Reactions: haloharry

RoxDox

Aug 26, 2019
Hey RoxDox,
Thanks for the resub! I'm sorry if this is slightly confusing and unfortunately I cannot go into great detail about it on Patreon itself because of, er, reasons, so:
1. The Patreon "native" version, the one which is posted on Patreon is censored due to Patreon's content policy. In that version specific scenes are removed from the game itself and also from the Patreon menus such as the gallery.
2. The public version that can be found on various places around the internet is not subject to such limitations.
3. If you have an activation key you can add the Patreon cheat menu "on top" of the public version. As you are keeping your original save data and using the public version of the game, the scenes are all still in there and you will encounter them while playing the game. However since they are not in the Patreon version, you are still seeing the standard messaging on the Patreon menus and gallery.

==> In short: the content is there, but it is not showing up from the gallery and you will still see the warning that it has been removed.
P.S. Also don't hesitate to poke me on the official Discord for any help or clarification.
Ahhhhh okey dokey, I get it now. Thanks for the clarfication. If I have any other questions I'll stick to asking on Discord. Thanks for that info.

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Definitely need to start a new save, since no matter what I'm on 3 Deaths and going to the Village sees me killed by the Wolf in the Woods, and working at the Reception gets me killed by the Wolf. And being too nice to Elise gets me killed too. So, lessons learned. Time to start over.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Definitely need to start a new save, since no matter what I'm on 3 Deaths and going to the Village sees me killed by the Wolf in the Woods, and working at the Reception gets me killed by the Wolf. And being too nice to Elise gets me killed too. So, lessons learned. Time to start over.
Don't be too afraid of deaths, you do need a few of them to gather info and there are ways to recharge. If you want help to keep that save -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: longscl0ng69

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
So im confused, im trying to unlock all the scenes with sabrina

i look at my stats in mind and i see Tendency: Desire for Servitude - 2

But when i try to do the scene its grey'd out and unselecteable i can do the desire for groteque and bestial affection scenes but not the third on

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
So im confused, im trying to unlock all the scenes with sabrina

i look at my stats in mind and i see Tendency: Desire for Servitude - 2

But when i try to do the scene its grey'd out and unselecteable i can do the desire for groteque and bestial affection scenes but not the third on
The servitude scene with Sabrina is not in the game yet. There are a few options that are marked with that color to indicate they are not yet available in the current version of the game.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Not really big into text based games but what art I've seen in this I adore, does the artist have page on hentai foundry/etc. or is the game art on e hentai or anywhere?

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Not really big into text based games but what art I've seen in this I adore, does the artist have page on hentai foundry/etc. or is the game art on e hentai or anywhere?
Hello, the artist himself (Lornlover) does not maintain a HF profile or other form of gallery, but you can find some of the project's art on my HF profile here:
You can also find more art from Lorn on his Twitter:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Glad to see I am not the only erotic horror creator! Though, I must admit I am surprised it has no mind control or corruption erotica. Best of luck on your project!

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Glad to see I am not the only erotic horror creator! Though, I must admit I am surprised it has no mind control or corruption erotica. Best of luck on your project!
Thanks for your wishes! In a way the whole story is about corruption, so I didn't feel the need to add it as a specific fetish, though perhaps I should have.... There are certainly lots of mind alterations as well, though not in the classic MC way.

Also I've played Slugs and Bugs, was very fun, well done!

P.S. On the topic of Mind Control, I am a little surprised to see that in your intro video on Patreon. Be very careful because they don't like this kind of stuff there said out loud. The Trust and Safety team came to have a word with me, and they did not bring lube.

Reactions: ddf and The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I've been there for about 8 years now. They do not mind it in the fantasy sense. Like, for example, vampires. However, they DO mind it in the "real world" sense. So, if someone makes a game with say a hypnotherapist, and they take advantage of their clients with hypnotism, that would certainly be taken down. Another thing is that they care what the credit card companies can see or access. In other words, as long as I do not have any links to my games on Patreon- and I do not- I never link my work there, then also, they are not worried about me. Though, I do appreciate the head's up, truly!

As is said in their ToS, as long as you make things in fantasy like as they specifically put "game of thrones" then you can have all manner of content. The people that I usually see removed over this last decade, based on my experience, posted a lot of stuff directly on Patreon itself from links to non-con artwork, and many of them were far too "real world" to be considered fantasy and impossible to really happen (which all my work is absolute fantasy, nothing from my games can happen in real life, and I never post anything but SFW things on my Patreon).

Reactions: ddf

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I've been there for about 8 years now. They do not mind it in the fantasy sense. Like, for example, vampires. However, they DO mind it in the "real world" sense. So, if someone makes a game with say a hypnotherapist, and they take advantage of their clients with hypnotism, that would certainly be taken down. Another thing is that they care what the credit card companies can see or access. In other words, as long as I do not have any links to my games on Patreon- and I do not- I never link my work there, then also, they are not worried about me. Though, I do appreciate the head's up, truly!

As is said in their ToS, as long as you make things in fantasy like as they specifically put "game of thrones" then you can have all manner of content. The people that I usually see removed over this last decade, based on my experience, posted a lot of stuff directly on Patreon itself from links to non-con artwork, and many of them were far too "real world" to be considered fantasy and impossible to really happen (which all my work is absolute fantasy, nothing from my games can happen in real life, and I never post anything but SFW things on my Patreon).
Hmm that does bring some more context to the whole situation, thanks for the insights!

Reactions: The Anax

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Thanks for your wishes! In a way the whole story is about corruption, so I didn't feel the need to add it as a specific fetish, though perhaps I should have.... There are certainly lots of mind alterations as well, though not in the classic MC way.

Also I've played Slugs and Bugs, was very fun, well done!

P.S. On the topic of Mind Control, I am a little surprised to see that in your intro video on Patreon. Be very careful because they don't like this kind of stuff there said out loud. The Trust and Safety team came to have a word with me, and they did not bring lube.
Well, fuck. Heads up people, two of the foremost horror erotica experts have met! Prep your asses for a horror erotica singularity! Collab when?

02204939fe9bdb1f27ea3663982e1b61bc6be5cbb97832aee014f5210dfacc88.jpg

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Where can I find your discord in your Patreon?
Generally Patreon has a system where you can link your Discord to your Patreon account which will automatically join you to a project's Discord server and give you the appropriate roles and permissions. This is recommended since you will automatically have the correct access, but if you're having any trouble or simply don't want to give Patreon your Discord details, you can also join manually (there's a link on the opening screen of the game, click on the Discord icon). Poke me there to give you the right access manually =)

Soraiya

Feb 26, 2022
Just came across this game and absolutely loved it, for the part that I played. Have to say, though - the incognito / delete-cookies-on-exit settings that I've seen others in this thread talk about seem to have made it impossible to continue. :( Not sure if it's possible with the way you've modified things to allow for locking down the number of saves, but if you could at least provide access to the option for "Save to Disk" / "Load from Disk" functionality, since that's specifically how some of us have to save / load many of these games to get around the incognito / delete-cookies thing, that would definitely help those of us who are having this issue.

Other than that, absolutely love the idea, the artwork, the writing, etc, so very well done!

4.80 star(s) 50 Votes