Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Any way to rescue the cow girl from Yaga without triggering a bad end? And are thtere any consequences for any choices that don't lead to a bad end?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dont you already get wings in the story when the elder throws you from the tower?
That's correct, they do pop up earlier, this is more about unlocking the final form and having them at will.

Though to be fair, my vision for the exact sequence of the succubus progression has evolved a little bit while working on Chapter 2, so I will probably go back and refine the exact order and feel of the progression.

Reactions: shioxu

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
The Feat "Broodmother" is bugged because it doesn´t appear in the Feat sector after unlocking it.

Loadlurker

Jun 19, 2017
I am in chapter 2 and i cant quicksave anymore. It seems to work fine at first but doesnt actually overwrite the save.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I am in chapter 2 and i cant quicksave anymore. It seems to work fine at first but doesnt actually overwrite the save.
I'm very sorry to hear about that. Can you try toubleshooting by deleting the save file?

The exact process will vary slightly on the browser you are using, but essentially you need to delete the key representing the save file from the browser's local storage.

Here are the steps for Google Chrome, which you can also use as a general guide to be adapted to your browser:

1. In the game, click right click and "Inspect"
2. At the top, look for the tabs "Elelemnts", "Console", "Sources", "Network", "Performance", "Memory", "Application", "Security"
3. Select "Application". It might be hidden in the default view - either drag the right panel left or click in >> to view the hidden tabs.
4. In "Application", a left panel will open. Under "Storage"/ "Local Storage", select "file://"
5. A list of key entries will open on the right. Select and delete the entry that starts with "(Saved Game)". If you have multiple saves (Patreon version), you can read the names to see which ones you'd like to delete.

Reactions: Loadlurker

Loadlurker

Jun 19, 2017
Thanks for the detailed instructions. Unfortunately even after deleting the quicksave the problem persists with any saves i do after that.
At least i can save somewhat laboriously now.
I never had a problem with saving in these games. Im using firefox btw.

dfolhg

Aug 13, 2022
View attachment 371434

Overview:
You are Alex, a poor student that decides to take a summer job working as a receptionist at the Crooked Elm, a hotel in a faraway mountain village deep in the Transylvanian region. Quickly you realize that nothing and no one in the village is what it seems, and every passing hour has you more embroiled in the mysterious happenings...

Transylvania is a game that allows you get yourself into all sorts of trouble, leaving you the choices to overcome obstacles and try to return to normal, or give in to your desires and change into something more.

TRANSFORMATION - EROTIC-HORROR - BAD ENDS - MONSTERS

Thread Updated: 2022-09-25
Release Date: 2022-09-24
Developer: XFiction - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.01
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
how do i offer to take the guy who comes in to his room?

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
I'm very sorry to hear about that. Can you try toubleshooting by deleting the save file?

The exact process will vary slightly on the browser you are using, but essentially you need to delete the key representing the save file from the browser's local storage.

Here are the steps for Google Chrome, which you can also use as a general guide to be adapted to your browser:

1. In the game, click right click and "Inspect"
2. At the top, look for the tabs "Elelemnts", "Console", "Sources", "Network", "Performance", "Memory", "Application", "Security"
3. Select "Application". It might be hidden in the default view - either drag the right panel left or click in >> to view the hidden tabs.
4. In "Application", a left panel will open. Under "Storage"/ "Local Storage", select "file://"
5. A list of key entries will open on the right. Select and delete the entry that starts with "(Saved Game)". If you have multiple saves (Patreon version), you can read the names to see which ones you'd like to delete.
I'm having the same issue in Opera. I've exported my save, but even wiping Local Storage doesn't clear enough room for me to make any more than 1 save now, and even then I can't overwrite the save after it has been made. I'm not sure what the cause could be, because even deleting the save through the patreon version's menu doesn't open enough room to make a new save.

Checking the exported save. It is only 108 kilobytes. Nowhere near the storage limit.

Last edited:

capxz

Jun 20, 2018
Amazing game, sadly im encountering the same save issues, i've followed your instructions on how to delete the faulty save ( im using Chrome), but, the option to save is gone, no matter how many times i push the quicksave icon it does not work, starting a new game and making a clean save gives me a new functioning save, but the "corrupted" version cant overwrite it.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Amazing game, sadly im encountering the same save issues, i've followed your instructions on how to delete the faulty save ( im using Chrome), but, the option to save is gone, no matter how many times i push the quicksave icon it does not work, starting a new game and making a clean save gives me a new functioning save, but the "corrupted" version cant overwrite it.
I'm sorry to hear about the save file. I will be looking into this and other people's reports, but sadly saves is part of the engine features that are a little hard to manipulate....

bKohime2

Nov 2, 2018
How do you romance Felicia in Chapter 1? I saw you have the option to select that you have if you skip to Chapter 2 but I can't figure out how to do it myself.

CypherXXX

May 17, 2017
When you do the reception task, is there any way to get past being killed by the werewolf when you bring him to the kitchen?

4.80 star(s) 50 Votes