MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
Ok, i'm quite lost on what to do now in chapter 2.
Oh, it's not just me? Sometimes I wish this game had an "I'm a dum-dum" mode. Could never get past the part where you run into the forest and get caught by people. Or figure out how not to get eaten by the mermaid. Or how to stay alive without signing a pact with the elder vampire.

Reactions: anime66

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Oh, it's not just me? Sometimes I wish this game had an "I'm a dum-dum" mode. Could never get past the part where you run into the forest and get caught by people. Or figure out how not to get eaten by the mermaid. Or how to stay alive without signing a pact with the elder vampire.
Answers to those:

- in the forrest you have to win either sanity or lust check, that's it
- you don't, get killed by her and the next day figure stuff out
- no clue whatsoever, i'm pretty sure that's not possible currently

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
How exactly do you unlock the new sabrina chapter 2 scenes? I've done the ritual in chapter 1 but all i can do in chapter 2 is feed her new vampires. Not exactly sure how the "wings" work either as I haven't gotten them from the elder, but it seems like I have them already? Just from the fact she "gets" wings in the werewolf gangbang in chapter 1 & the art for clothing once you reach chapter 2. That + the group gang bang + the cabin upper level torture scene also has wings, so how does that work exactly?

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
How exactly do you unlock the new sabrina chapter 2 scenes? I've done the ritual in chapter 1 but all i can do in chapter 2 is feed her new vampires. Not exactly sure how the "wings" work either as I haven't gotten them from the elder, but it seems like I have them already? Just from the fact she "gets" wings in the werewolf gangbang in chapter 1 & the art for clothing once you reach chapter 2. That + the group gang bang + the cabin upper level torture scene also has wings, so how does that work exactly?
Sabrina's new scenes in Chapter 2 are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As far as the wings go, there are some small inconsistencies with the art that needs fixing, but there is a differences between having them appear for certain scenes and unlocking them fully as part of the complete succubus transformations.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Sabrina's new scenes in Chapter 2 are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As far as the wings go, there are some small inconsistencies with the art that needs fixing, but there is a differences between having them appear for certain scenes and unlocking them fully as part of the complete succubus transformations.
Yeah, i know What the scene is. I was asking how to unlock it. I seemingly cannot interact with sabrina in chapter 2 at all besides feeding the fledglings. Only scene in the whole game I can't figure out.

erkaderk

Sep 26, 2019
I played this game off of tfgames what must be over two years ago and thought it was amazing even in its very raw form. I'm glad this game is still very alive and well, and as soon as that version hits anywhere near 0.5(arbitrary choice lol) I'm diving back in and I can't wait

Iblis

Jun 15, 2017
Hello everyone, in this game is there any femdom? or atleast can you be the submissive one? If so is there a decent amount of content for it?

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Hello everyone, in this game is there any femdom? or atleast can you be the submissive one? If so is there a decent amount of content for it?
Yes, most of the content is geared towards you being on the submissive end, femdom included.

Saving system seems to be completely broken.
Sorry for any issues, currently looking into this. The core of the save system is down to the engine, so it's a little harder to fix than other things. Can you tell me the following details:

1. Did you start a fresh run on this version, or did you load a save from a previous version?
2. How long did you play for before issues occurred?
3. What exactly happened?

Thanks in advance,

Last edited:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
1. Did you start a fresh run on this version, or did you load a save from a previous version?
2. How long did you play for before issues occurred?
3. What exactly happened?
Old save from prev patch. Randomly if I click quick save it fails to save, the quick save button disappears and doesn't give you a message of saving success.
Loading takes to an older save and I lose progress. Sometimes happens after playing long time.

4.80 star(s) 50 Votes