Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
How can I do it? Delete the old saving manually? Where is it located? Can I move my save to another location before deleting it?
If it is possible to transfer the save to others, then we can check if there is a bug in the characteristics of my character due to which the save cannot be recorded.
I was asking what happens when you click "Quicksave" and "Overwrite" on the prompt - does it give you a successful save, an error message? What happens when you load after that?

Regarding the rest, if you are willing to help out further, you can join the game's Discord and poke me there (link on title screen). I will send you a dev version with some extra tools to export and share your save file so I can have a closer look.

Yunipuma

May 16, 2018
Hello.
Having trouble with public version - Quick save does not work/ It locks out at some point (chapter 2, after u find about conspiracy) and does not allow to save further progress. Quick load ALWAYS comes with the same game state.

Reactions: kunIOIOIOIOIO

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
I was asking what happens when you click "Quicksave" and "Overwrite" on the prompt - does it give you a successful save, an error message? What happens when you load after that?

Regarding the rest, if you are willing to help out further, you can join the game's Discord and poke me there (link on title screen). I will send you a dev version with some extra tools to export and share your save file so I can have a closer look.
I wrote that there is no error message, and I only have a save that was made on the last day of the first chapter. I have the exact same thing as everyone else.
Therefore, it looked like the first chapter is free or that there is a limit on the number of saves

l33towner

Oct 24, 2020
Yeah I have the full version with patreon pass code and have save issues as well. For me the issue starts at the end of day 1 during the nightshift in the hotel. I have a quicksave right before it happens when I pass time once more I just can't save anymore. Quicksave does nothing and in the save menu it asks for a name of the savefile but after pressing save nothing happens. The slot still says Empty

If you can tell me where chrome puts the save files on win 11 I can upload them

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Yeah I have the full version with patreon pass code and have save issues as well. For me the issue starts at the end of day 1 during the nightshift in the hotel. I have a quicksave right before it happens when I pass time once more I just can't save anymore. Quicksave does nothing and in the save menu it asks for a name of the savefile but after pressing save nothing happens. The slot still says Empty

If you can tell me where chrome puts the save files on win 11 I can upload them
Since you have the Patreon version, you can use the "export" function that's under the save slots to get the files directly. Thanks in advance!

l33towner

Oct 24, 2020
Save 03 is the one with the issue and where I'm the furthest in the story. I was at day 2 once (save 06) but decided to do more on day 01 first. Now right when I wanted to start day 02 the issue started. I included all my saveslots in case they help in any way.

Reactions: Vincent Valensky

Reppie13

Jun 15, 2018
The save fixes in the thread didn't work so I can't continue with chapter 2.
This game is missing a lot of tags btw like: Vaginal, vore, paranormal, bestiality, group sex, horror(?).
Unless my understanding of tags is completely off. In that case disregard this.

RikoDOVA

Jul 12, 2022
When playing the second chapter, there was a problem with the storage system.A normal save archive of mine will fail to be saved after any operation.
"The save file could not be created. This most often occurs when your browser has reached the local storage limit for this app. Try to export and delete some of your save slots to free up space."

jferdi

Jan 6, 2020
Anyone have a walkthrough for the least deaths/transformations possible? In other words, the opposite of the slutty path?

Also, does drinking at the bar do anything but drain money? I've tried drinking 11 times, and then leaving with the same message. Haven't tried talking to people though.

Last edited:

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
So, 3 weeks past - and no fix for savefiles problem?
It's not an easy thing to fix because I'm just using the engine's own save file features, I'm not the one writing the code for how save data is being handled. So it's not like another bug where a choice doesn't work correctly or something like that.

Patch is coming soon and I have updated the engine to the next version, which allegedly has save data stability improvements, so will keep an eye on the whole thing but can't 100% guarantee it's a clean fix.

Reactions: nanajosh

Yunipuma

May 16, 2018
Patch is coming soon and I have updated the engine to the next version, which allegedly has save data stability improvements, so will keep an eye on the whole thing but can't 100% guarantee it's a clean fix.
Oh, good news! I'm looking for the next version, then.

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
It's not an easy thing to fix because I'm just using the engine's own save file features, I'm not the one writing the code for how save data is being handled. So it's not like another bug where a choice doesn't work correctly or something like that.

Not sure how it would work but would you be able to just export saves directly? I know exporting is a thing but does it support the option to just straight export it. Then you can import it to load the save? Just curious, hopefully the fix that your working on works regardless

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
When playing the second chapter, there was a problem with the storage system.A normal save archive of mine will fail to be saved after any operation.
"The save file could not be created. This most often occurs when your browser has reached the local storage limit for this app. Try to export and delete some of your save slots to free up space."
The save fixes in the thread didn't work so I can't continue with chapter 2.
This game is missing a lot of tags btw like: Vaginal, vore, paranormal, bestiality, group sex, horror(?).
Unless my understanding of tags is completely off. In that case disregard this.
Can you confirm if you've used the export/import function on the saves?

Reppie13

Jun 15, 2018
Can you confirm if you've used the export/import function on the saves?
I don't see a way to export unless you mean that I should do something with the actual browser? I have the free version so I only have a quick save.
My problem was like some others that my 'Quick Save' button disappered instead of saying 'Game Saved!'. The old quick save was still there so I always loaded in to act 1, my last save before the overnight transformation into a succubus.
I really like this game. Not many other games if any the mc can be turned on by the thought of getting killed while having an orgasm. Oh and worms wriggling about is cozy.

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
I really like this game. Not many other games if any the mc can be turned on by the thought of getting killed while having an orgasm. Oh and worms wriggling about is cozy.
The thing I like about the murder-gasm is it's not violent. The MC just lives in the moment and experienced something they never did before which sounds freakin' awesome!

Reactions: Reppie13

Reppie13

Jun 15, 2018
The thing I like about the murder-gasm is it's not violent. The MC just lives in the moment and experienced something they never did before which sounds freakin' awesome!
Yeah, it's fucking great.
An update for Teraurge when?

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah, it's fucking great.
An update for Teraurge when?
Lol, I like how that's almost a meme. From what I heard the dev needed to rebuild it in java and learn java as flash is long gone. He's still making assets to it, so next update (whenever it may be) should have a lot of content and be revamped. That's my assumption and from being part of their discord.

Also, Gotta add a banner for this game as well, if there's one that is.

4.80 star(s) 50 Votes