Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
It sure has lots of content, which can be easily missed, if you somehow mistake. Is there some guide or a walkthrough for the game?
There isn't, the game relies on in-game hints and exploration.

Started barnd new game with latest version. Got to the chapter 2 - still same old bug with savegame. No progress is saved beyond point of " The Gates of Hell 1: Find out what happened." For me at least the game IS broken.
I'm sorry to hear that. Do you mind sharing the save file you got from the repair page?

Hello, can you play as a dominant woman? It is not clear from the description and the last comment about dominance says that there is not much dominant content; But that was 1.5 years ago.....

Some game where you play as a dominant female monster would be great, there are almost none.....
There is more dominant content in Chapter 2, but there isn't a full dominant-only path.

krutoi2000

Jun 28, 2020
Well, it's quite interesting game, but unfortunately the memories of new life go too fast. Like it's giving only 2-3 second to read the whole sentence before skipping it. And for some reason, death scene automaticly skips with or without toggle.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Well, it's quite interesting game, but unfortunately the memories of new life go too fast. Like it's giving only 2-3 second to read the whole sentence before skipping it. And for some reason, death scene automaticly skips with or without toggle.
That's very much on purpose, it's just simulating the effect of life flashing before your eyes. Some words are bigger to help you catch glimpses of key aspects, but there isn't anything in there that you need for the story.

Reactions: Sartain

Upeots

Dec 26, 2017
Thanks for the game. I love the mix of horror and grotesque.
The Igor and worms scenes are also very good. I'd love to carry them around even after the scene, either inside you or in the panties. But it is probably not possible, because of the rewind mechanic.

DashaTaran

Jul 24, 2018
I keep getting the error "The save file could not be created," which prevents me from saving my progress. Does anyone have a save file before Chapter 3?
i tried Cheats, skip to [End of Chapter 2] is not very useful

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
What chapter is the new gwygli scene in? Can't seem to find it after the first. Also: 4.0.5 now has the save bugs with quicksaves on the free itchio version. Never encountered the bug before this update. Happens in chapter 2.

Last edited:

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
What chapter is the new gwygli scene in? Can't seem to find it after the first. Also: 4.0.5 now has the save bugs with quicksaves on the free itchio version. Never encountered the bug before this update. Happens in chapter 2.
Gwyllgi's new scene is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arf, save issues on 0.4.05 does not bode well. I was really hoping that the new engine version will get rid of this.... was this on a fresh run started on 0.4.05, or loading existing save?

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Gwyllgi's new scene is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really? Cause I went back multiple days (on monday) & it just repeats the first scene everytime. Does my sanity need to be low or something? Never tried it with anything lower than -10. Could be a bug? Also yes it happened on a fresh save. Restarted since i figured gwygli would be in chapter 1 & my current save before the update was in chapter 2. Happened on two new playthroughs, actually. Saves stop working after about 3 or 4 repeats of tuesday, once you start looking for answers.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Really? Cause I went back multiple days (on monday) & it just repeats the first scene everytime. Does my sanity need to be low or something? Never tried it with anything lower than -10. Could be a bug? Also yes it happened on a fresh save. Restarted since i figured gwygli would be in chapter 1 & my current save before the update was in chapter 2. Happened on two new playthroughs, actually. Saves stop working after about 3 or 4 repeats of tuesday, once you start looking for answers.
Regarding Gwyllgi: I've checked the scene, and the code looks OK, haven't heard of other issues so far. Are you using the "Reciprocate" option? The scene should be a one time thing only, unless you're shooing him away and not completing it.

Regarding saves: Arf, this is bad news. I'm not sure what I can do right now besides to keep gathering info, as this boils down to the engine. If you have a save file exported from the tool, you can drop it, that would be helpful. I've also heard that the issues happen more on Chrome, you can try Firefox.

You should look into anto site for donations would gladly support but I'll never support Patreon.
Appreciate the thought! Right now I haven't looked into other payment options, but if you wish to support without engaging on Patreon - a review or word of mouth goes a long way!

How do I load an old save file?
When you open the game the "Load Game" button appears on the main page automatically if there's a save file detected.

LordXamon

Mar 6, 2019
Ah, I found a way to fix it. Renaming both the folder and the html file to the same names as the previous version I played allows to load the save.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Nope, that option doesn't show up. Could it be because I play with the downloaded version instead of the web one?
Yes. Saves are stored in your browser's local storage, which treats local files differently than web-hosted ones. So from your browser's perspective, these are 2 different games.

Ah, I found a way to fix it. Renaming both the folder and the html file to the same names as the previous version I played allows to load the save.
Ah, that's a neat trick! Interesting that it works, since for web the file names don't matter. Will keep in mind.

LordXamon

Mar 6, 2019
It's a workaround, but I still would prefer importing/exporting savefiles. Dunno if the engine supports that tho.

4.80 star(s) 50 Votes