Reppie13

Jun 15, 2018
Lol, I like how that's almost a meme. From what I heard the dev needed to rebuild it in java and learn java as flash is long gone. He's still making assets to it, so next update (whenever it may be) should have a lot of content and be revamped. That's my assumption and from being part of their discord.

Also, Gotta add a banner for this game as well, if there's one that is.
So there's still hope for a bright future for mankind.

How do you add banners? I actually want those 2 games as banners.
Is there a "How to" somewhere.

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
So there's still hope for a bright future for mankind.

How do you add banners? I actually want those 2 games as banners.
Is there a "How to" somewhere.
You wanna click the dropdown of your profile and you'll see "signature" (they're actually called signatures, I just can't remember simple things). Then you use "insert image" (Ctrl+P) input the URL of the .gif or .jpeg, then you can add a hyperlink linking to the games page when you click on the image. Then use preview to make sure you got it right.

Reppie13

Jun 15, 2018
You wanna click the dropdown of your profile and you'll see "signature" (they're actually called signatures, I just can't remember simple things). Then you use "insert image" (Ctrl+P) input the URL of the .gif or .jpeg, then you can add a hyperlink linking to the games page when you click on the image. Then use preview to make sure you got it right.
Where does everyone find signatures? I see your gif. Where did you get that? Or did you make it?
I shamelessly stole the signatures.

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
Man its crazy that were already getting endings.

The ride is almost over and that sucks cause this is one of the best M2F/gender bender games and i just wanna see more and more of this kinky fucked up shit

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
Removing the quick save slot does not help save the game.
Started the game from the beginning. The game is saved and loaded.

I'll take a look at the rest of the comments. I'm wondering if anyone will have a repeat with this. The problem with saving happen on 1-2 chapters

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Man its crazy that were already getting endings.

The ride is almost over and that sucks cause this is one of the best M2F/gender bender games and i just wanna see more and more of this kinky fucked up shit
Don't worry, getting the endings in will be just version 0.5 - think of it as a first completed draft. More content will continue to be added after that =)

Removing the quick save slot does not help save the game.
Started the game from the beginning. The game is saved and loaded.

I'll take a look at the rest of the comments. I'm wondering if anyone will have a repeat with this. The problem with saving happen on 1-2 chapters
Sorry to hear about that.... currently trying to track this down.
1. Did you get the repair screen? Any change?
2. Could you share your save file here?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Campfire84

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
1. Did you get the repair screen? Any change?
I just checked if there will be saves at the start of the game. Rebuild (step 3) did not help me.
2. Could you share your save file here?
No. Game on the main browser. I don't want to post an incomprehensible file that could copy the passwords saved in the browser. I did not receive this file manually.

derp752

Apr 22, 2019
Is there going to be a return of the stuff that was censored for patreon? Really like this game but removal of some of that content was disappointing

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Is there going to be a return of the stuff that was censored for patreon? Really like this game but removal of some of that content was disappointing
The content is still available in the public version (here). It's only been removed from 1) the patreon native version hosted on patreon 2) the quick access gallery

Reactions: derp752
May 20, 2019
Where does everyone find signatures? I see your gif. Where did you get that? Or did you make it?
I shamelessly stole the signatures.
Usually fan signatures can be found on game threads in the first post, assuming the OP or some fan made signatures for said game.

Yunipuma

May 16, 2018
Tried the new version. Nope, not working - save file reverts to the last saved state I had BEFORE using new game content. I.e. no new variables are saved. I'm sorry, sir, but the game IS still broken. Your solution does NOT work.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Tried the new version. Nope, not working - save file reverts to the last saved state I had BEFORE using new game content. I.e. no new variables are saved. I'm sorry, sir, but the game IS still broken. Your solution does NOT work.
Does this issue occur when starting a new run on the current version? Depending on which version your save was started on, this may be a compatibility issue.

MyDommyMommy

Sep 20, 2020
I'm sure this has been mentioned already, but you can play this without a download.

Cetamander

Jul 12, 2021
It sure has lots of content, which can be easily missed, if you somehow mistake. Is there some guide or a walkthrough for the game?

Reactions: nanajosh

Yunipuma

May 16, 2018
Started barnd new game with latest version. Got to the chapter 2 - still same old bug with savegame. No progress is saved beyond point of " The Gates of Hell 1: Find out what happened." For me at least the game IS broken.

Reactions: Lucifer_1979

gerban15

Jun 4, 2020
Hello, can you play as a dominant woman? It is not clear from the description and the last comment about dominance says that there is not much dominant content; But that was 1.5 years ago.....

Some game where you play as a dominant female monster would be great, there are almost none.....

4.80 star(s) 50 Votes