Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
such an unusual game that it's worth playing to see how far it wants to go... I only have one question: how often are there updates? (average) I ask only for information ;)

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
such an unusual game that it's worth playing to see how far it wants to go... I only have one question: how often are there updates? (average) I ask only for information ;)
Patches are typically monthly, though sometimes stretched to month and a half during holidays or other very busy periods.

Old save from prev patch. Randomly if I click quick save it fails to save, the quick save button disappears and doesn't give you a message of saving success.
Loading takes to an older save and I lose progress. Sometimes happens after playing long time.
Thank you. My current theory is that these issues are related to compatibility between versions. I will be doing my own testing, but if anyone experiences this kind of issue on a fresh run started on the current version, please let me know.

sissu69

Aug 23, 2018
Patches are typically monthly, though sometimes stretched to month and a half during holidays or other very busy periods.

Thank you. My current theory is that these issues are related to compatibility between versions. I will be doing my own testing, but if anyone experiences this kind of issue on a fresh run started on the current version, please let me know.
I just downloaded it yesterday, fresh start, fresh run. I used the quicksave a few times, it was working. Did a quickload and it brought me back to an older save, not sure why : (

tasta13

Apr 7, 2020
Same as above, after the point where you enter the room to end the first chapter after surviving, any quick load leads to the previous save. Could be a strange coincidence, though.

kunIOIOIOIOIO

Jan 14, 2022
Old save from prev patch. Randomly if I click quick save it fails to save, the quick save button disappears and doesn't give you a message of saving success.
Loading takes to an older save and I lose progress. Sometimes happens after playing long time.
I am having the same problem even if I quick save multiple times it sends me back losing lots of progress

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Can't save my game even after deleting all save slots. Can someone help ?
I don't know what the issue might be, but please don't hesitate to get in touch on the official Discord in the bug reports channel - I'd love to know more details and will try to help as best as I can.

looneyxl

Jun 16, 2018
Great art. Great mechanics. Really enjoyed this and looking forward to it being fleshed out more. Never saw the bride scene from the screenshots..wondering what all I may have missed!

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
I don't know what the issue might be, but please don't hesitate to get in touch on the official Discord in the bug reports channel - I'd love to know more details and will try to help as best as I can.
Didn't you set a save limit for the trial version? I mean given the opportunity to save 30 times for example.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Didn't you set a save limit for the trial version? I mean given the opportunity to save 30 times for example.
The public version has only 1 save slot - the Quicksave - as opposed to the 6 save slots in the Patreon version. But there is no limit to how many times you can quicksave and overwrite your save slot.

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
The public version has only 1 save slot - the Quicksave - as opposed to the 6 save slots in the Patreon version. But there is no limit to how many times you can quicksave and overwrite your save slot.
Strange, then there is some kind of error in the code. I noticed that after the second piercing from the vampire girl, the game is not saved, and there is still one piercing on the body.

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
great game mate, I love it. May I ask where the quick save is stored? I had to reinstall the OS (did a backup of the old system, so if it's stored in some temp folder i may be able to retrieve it) and obviously now it won't find the save anymore.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
great game mate, I love it. May I ask where the quick save is stored? I had to reinstall the OS (did a backup of the old system, so if it's stored in some temp folder i may be able to retrieve it) and obviously now it won't find the save anymore.
It is saved in the browser's local storage folder, which will be different depending on which browser you're using.

Strange, then there is some kind of error in the code. I noticed that after the second piercing from the vampire girl, the game is not saved, and there is still one piercing on the body.
When you say "it's not saved", do you mean that clicking "quicksave" gives you an error, or do you just mean there's some continuity discrepancy in the story?

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
When you say "it's not saved", do you mean that clicking "quicksave" gives you an error, or do you just mean there's some continuity discrepancy in the story?
There is no error message. It just looks like it's over the number of save options and you have to play without saving because you didn't buy the full version.
And my heroine has one pierced nipple, although I made a save after the second piercing. This is my last save in the first chapter. I can’t make another save (maybe I can if I restart, but I don’t want to risk it yet).

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
There is no error message. It just looks like it's over the number of save options and you have to play without saving because you didn't buy the full version.
And my heroine has one pierced nipple, although I made a save after the second piercing. This is my last save in the first chapter. I can’t make another save (maybe I can if I restart, but I don’t want to risk it yet).
What happens if you try to overwrite your save file again? I'm having a look at the saving issue this month, but it seems to be a tricky one...

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
What happens if you try to overwrite your save file again? I'm having a look at the saving issue this month, but it seems to be a tricky one...
How can I do it? Delete the old saving manually? Where is it located? Can I move my save to another location before deleting it?
If it is possible to transfer the save to others, then we can check if there is a bug in the characteristics of my character due to which the save cannot be recorded.

4.80 star(s) 50 Votes