EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
Has anyone figured out how does locking Alex's room door or leaving it unlocked make a difference in the story? Is leaving it unlocked supposed to trigger a scene or ending in the later chapter?

iamthecheeseman

Jun 2, 2019
Love thid game but also really disappointed in the removal of the werewolf/wolf pack scenes :(
any chance of those ever coming back/a separate patch that adds them back into the base game?

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Love thid game but also really disappointed in the removal of the werewolf/wolf pack scenes :(
any chance of those ever coming back/a separate patch that adds them back into the base game?
The scenes are still intact in the public version of the game (including when you upgrade it with the key). They are only removed from the native Patreon version.

Has anyone figured out how does locking Alex's room door or leaving it unlocked make a difference in the story? Is leaving it unlocked supposed to trigger a scene or ending in the later chapter?
For the moment it only changes a bit of flavor text when waking up. There was something else planned but it hasn't been implemented yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: T800 and Fyo

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
The scenes are still intact in the public version of the game (including when you upgrade it with the key). They are only removed from the native Patreon version.
I just joined so still figuring out how to get the real version of the game. When you say "removed" do you mean from every version available on Patreon or is there a supporter version on Patreon where all the content is still intact?

Given Patreon's censorship, I'm guessing there is no supporter version on Patreon that has all the content. Connecting Patreon to Discord is the only way to get the uncensored supporter version, yes?

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I just joined so still figuring out how to get the real version of the game. When you say "removed" do you mean from every version available on Patreon or is there a supporter version on Patreon where all the content is still intact?

Given Patreon's censorship, I'm guessing there is no supporter version on Patreon that has all the content. Connecting Patreon to Discord is the only way to get the uncensored supporter version, yes?
Yes, you are correct on all accounts ^^

compareTo(b)

May 19, 2018
Is there currently a way to conclude the "The pact" quest? Or is it unfinished.

Currently stuck after going to the crypt with the worms and finding out that its not the correct way to fullfil the pact. Both paths there pussy/anal don't seem to work.

grumpydengar

Feb 17, 2020
Is there currently a way to conclude the "The pact" quest? Or is it unfinished.

Currently stuck after going to the crypt with the worms and finding out that its not the correct way to fullfil the pact. Both paths there pussy/anal don't seem to work.
Oh, with the worm things? You need to talk to Felicia in the Library and get a repellent. Since you haven't actually reached the area you need to get to in the crypt yet

EDIT: Side-note, but what endings are currently available? I always seem to get abducted by Elise after being pressured to side with the Elder and disrupting the basement "meeting" in ch 2, getting a bad end[/spoiler]

Reactions: compareTo(b)

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Great story so far, totally deserves it's high rate. Satisfy my curiosity, would you use principle having both vampires and werewolves in the transformation based story?
Hey, glad you're enjoying it! While the meat of the game will focus on succubus transformations for our protagonist, the possible endings will very much involve the diverse cast ;)

EDIT: Side-note, but what endings are currently available? I always seem to get abducted by Elise after being pressured to side with the Elder and disrupting the basement "meeting" in ch 2, getting a bad end[/isspoiler]

That's where content ends for now, the only other real "ending" is in chapter 1 with the Yaga bad end.

kadeko

Mar 26, 2020
Is the succubus/vampire path optional? I want to stay a human as i'm autistic and can't relate well to fantasy creatures.

Razaketh

Mar 1, 2022
Any way to rescue the cow girl from Yaga without triggering a bad end? And are thtere any consequences for any choices that don't lead to a bad end?

4.80 star(s) 50 Votes