Naggrem

Feb 8, 2022
This is a good game. Finished it and all. There are some problems, for example, all the endings lead to Elise (other than the ancient vampire), and I wasn't able to get max dominant stat (and therefore dominant Elise ending? Not sure if it's still a work in progress), and some other minor things I cannot remember. Overall, a great game, highly recommend it. I will await the next update.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I was wondering does the activation key change periodically or do you just have to buy it once? Great game, one of the best out there IMO
The key only works for a specific version and changes with each release. If you are subscribed on Patreon you will get a new key with each update. Of course you can just subscribe for $1 to unlock the current version and then unsubscribe - it's yours to play forever. You can chime in again after several months to get all the new content all at once if you don't want to stay subscribed.

llll888

Jun 21, 2019
The key only works for a specific version and changes with each release. If you are subscribed on Patreon you will get a new key with each update. Of course you can just subscribe for $1 to unlock the current version and then unsubscribe - it's yours to play forever. You can chime in again after several months to get all the new content all at once if you don't want to stay subscribed.

Thanks for the reply. I did end up subscribing and also left a review here :)

This game has a great foundation in its writing, art, etc and the aspects of transformation, humiliation, bdsm, really appeal to me. Not as big of a fan of the grotesque stuff like worms, but I'm glad that people who are into that have a good quality game to scratch that itch. If I were to say anything, it's that I hope that there remains a good balance between the more human experiences and the grotesque, but I get that the latter is the point of the game to some extent.

Last edited:

BunnZy

Jun 17, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the Blightbloom?
Im kinda stuck since i cant save Lavius and Narcissa without it

bruhmomentdff

Jul 30, 2022
Does anyone know how to get the Blightbloom?
Im kinda stuck since i cant save Lavius and Narcissa without it
Make sure to talk to both Lavius and Narcissa, head down to the cemetery and head to the shores. Youll meet Ishtar, wholl kill you and ask for your powers in return for the Blightbloom.

Talk to Felecia and she'll tell you everything about Ishtar.

After that talk to Narcissa and consume her pearl, then go to the alter in the cemetery and pick the option that returns you to your normal state. Once the ritual is complete, you'll get the "succubus coin". put that in Ishtars offering bowl and shell give you the flowers. Its a straight shot from there

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
How does this not have the horror tag?
Fixed!
this game is frustrating, broken save prevented me to play ch 1
I'm sorry about that. It's something I've been working on, and applied various solutions that have somewhat improved it, but it's a deep issue that has to do with the engine and beyond the usual layer where I work. I'm keeping it as an open issue to work on when I can, but it's very frustrating and time consuming.

For the moment, if you can finish a chapter in one go, you can use chapter select to continue. Additionally it seems to happen more on Chrome and less on Firefox, if that helps.

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Fixed!

I'm sorry about that. It's something I've been working on, and applied various solutions that have somewhat improved it, but it's a deep issue that has to do with the engine and beyond the usual layer where I work. I'm keeping it as an open issue to work on when I can, but it's very frustrating and time consuming.

For the moment, if you can finish a chapter in one go, you can use chapter select to continue. Additionally it seems to happen more on Chrome and less on Firefox, if that helps.

This game is great, you should consider putting it on steam too.

Reactions: dimale7582

maanfall

Jun 18, 2017
Two questions:
In chapter 1, is there any way to save the two sisters in the barn with the witch without getting a bad end yourself?
Also, with Sabrina, you have the option to say 'let's get spicy!' which leads to three options that are blurred for me. Are those options actually obtainable or is it more of a teaser for later chapters?

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Two questions:
In chapter 1, is there any way to save the two sisters in the barn with the witch without getting a bad end yourself?
Also, with Sabrina, you have the option to say 'let's get spicy!' which leads to three options that are blurred for me. Are those options actually obtainable or is it more of a teaser for later chapters?
For the sisters -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For Sabrina's training - the different options require having at least 1 point in the respective trait. With that said, some options are unavailable on the NATIVE Patreon version due to content policy restrictions.

Fkfkdndmmd

Aug 23, 2023
At the start of chapter 2, when following Mihai it mentions Ionut knocking me out cold when I supposely went into the tower, which is strange because for the entirety of chapter 1 I literally just could NOT get into it because it kept saying I can't do it on my first day so I'm genuinely very confused as to what the fuck happened here- did I miss something somehow, or is it just a weird bug that maybe acts as if I'm following after Mihai later in the chapter when I'd maybe have a chance to actually enter there?

Also it does mention that it's funny how things turned out with Ionut despite that incident which. Alright, it never happened, but I also never engaged him in any way as to prompt the love for the grotesque, which is what I'm assuming it refers to? Actually this also happens in the summary in chapter 1, I chose to be friends with Elise and it says something like we're gonna be something more, which is literally the opposite of what I chose which was strange and confusing

The Baba Yaga ritual also pops up as a permanent choice but doesn't show up in that tab which is another thing I noticed (personal note about her btw: god I wish there was some more content with us getting milked, truly some hot shit)

So it seems that following after Mihai on the first loop is ill-advised, because the game just pretends it isn't your first and you just miss like... SO much vital info about the chapter which the game then assumes you already have, which is a shame and makes me wonder why that option is even there if it just completely fucks you over in terms of getting to see the chapter exposition

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 50 Votes