EonKain

Sep 13, 2021
Hey yo Vincent I'm butthurt I have to work today and I can't spend all day playing your game.
The writing, art, mechanics with corruption/ death.
All peak shit.
Placeholder text to buy you a coffee when I get paid.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vincent Valensky

Lemonsofliberty

Jun 26, 2019
I figured out Look for the Omen, I still can't figure out how to do Hut hut, turn your face to me.
I talked to the old woman, did the milking thing, and when she disappeared I walked in the woods but nothing happened.
Can anyone give me a hint?

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I figured out Look for the Omen, I still can't figure out how to do Hut hut, turn your face to me.
I talked to the old woman, did the milking thing, and when she disappeared I walked in the woods but nothing happened.
Can anyone give me a hint?
You must return to the hut in the woods and continue the story with her until you do the Moon Ritual.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Do I have a bug or are the savegames just exploding in size after a while? If I export them they are now 1.4 MB large, with the small size limit that most browsers have for these HTML games have, that means I can't save the game anymore.

Last edited:

Lanceire

Mar 24, 2023
Reactions: Takkatakka

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
afbeelding_2024-07-24_201517041.png

I can't pick up the barrel in Lavius' lair, the option does nothing for me. Can I bypass this somehow or am I screwed?

LordXamon

Mar 6, 2019
I just found that does nice horror-themed erotic drawings. I thought you people would probably enjoy it as well.

marcothephoenix134

Oct 5, 2022
its saying this when im just trying to quick save, i just started playing today im not trying to load any past save either

1722734111020.png

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2021
This game looks fun... but sounds like too much work to enjoy playing.

So, throwing a random request for a "story mode" difficulty setting that provides hand holding to people who don't want to do careful investigation / deducing / trial and error, in order to figure out what to do next...

Thanks!

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
unfortunately the online version is fixed to a specific version
If you want to play an older version for any reason, you can just manually edit the URL from my website, I keep the older ones online:

its saying this when im just trying to quick save, i just started playing today im not trying to load any past save either

View attachment 3896760
Can you check if the local storage of your browser is full? This can happen if there's no space for a save.

This game looks fun... but sounds like too much work to enjoy playing.

So, throwing a random request for a "story mode" difficulty setting that provides hand holding to people who don't want to do careful investigation / deducing / trial and error, in order to figure out what to do next...

Thanks!
Generally my goal is to never have to "grind" for progress, with fail states being half the fun by providing fun scenes and new content. Still, if you are struggling with the main tasks, you can use the Hints system (aka "The Raven"), which will point you in the right direction when clicked. Felicia is also there to give advice, and of course the journal and recaps as well.

I can assure you that the game isn't meant to be "work" ;) While there's always room for improvement, my aim is to always give you maximum choice regarding content exploration.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Can you check if the local storage of your browser is full? This can happen if there's no space for a save.
The problem is rather that the save games blow up in size to well over 1 MB or more and with 5 MB being the limit for all HTML games you can easily end up in a situation in which you can't save the game at all anymore.

4.80 star(s) 50 Votes