boobooboo69

Jun 30, 2021
the save bug still happen in version 0.5.07. Following the debug instructions and increasing dom.storage.default_quota did not solved the problem.

size of localstorage = 203.83 KB

Reactions: LastPlayer

page72

Apr 13, 2024
Vincent, I think I found a possible bug.
In chapter 1 (Monday), if a player talks to Felicia about the pheromones and then agrees to settle Felicia's debt for her AFTER Lavius killed Alex with a crossbow during Cogs, gears, and machinations, when they had established the kind of relationship Alex will have with Lavius (an accomplice, a rival, or a toy), the player can no longer settle Felicia's debt because the game won't let them approach Lavius, stating that they've taken everything they can from Lavius.

boobooboo69

Jun 30, 2021
Vincent, I think I found a possible bug.
In chapter 1 (Monday), if a player talks to Felicia about the pheromones and then agrees to settle Felicia's debt for her AFTER Lavius killed Alex with a crossbow during Cogs, gears, and machinations, when they had established the kind of relationship Alex will have with Lavius (an accomplice, a rival, or a toy), the player can no longer settle Felicia's debt because the game won't let them approach Lavius, stating that they've taken everything they can from Lavius.
I ran to the same bug as well. Had to restart the game again.

shroudb

Jun 11, 2020
soil quest seems bugged, i can't find the grave anywhere, either in the garden as the task says or in the cemetary. am i missing something here?
also even with maxed tendencies, i still don't follow ionut down the basement, is this normal?

Reactions: llll888

llll888

Jun 21, 2019
Went into this game blind with little expectations, absolutely brilliant so far. One thing I can't figure out is the feat called "Explore Beneath", how do you get this?

NVM, I figured it out.
How? I remember struggling with this the first time I played.

I also don't see the old woman at the inn anymore, nor are there any other options when walking in the woods in Ch 1, so idk how to get the hut hut feat

page72

Apr 13, 2024
I made a guide/walkthrough for all feats and bad ends for Chapter 1 (Monday).
I might expand it for Chapter 2 & 3 later.
Guide: Transylvania_guide_v1.txt

Anyone know how it can be put into the OP?
Also, if anyone knows how to acquire those feats below the line divider, please, let me know. I wasn't able to figure those out yet.

Reactions: Dinaida and llll888

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So tried out the game a bit and I am a bit curious on a few things.

For instance in intro it would seem you could either embrace your new transformation or try to get back your old body but while playing the game it seemed to only allow you to go deeper into the transformation and gender bending or am I missing something or is it more of a planned future choice?

Also is it possible to turn the MC into a futa or is that more of an NPC feature?

There also seem to be a great deal of focus around the MC becoming submissive or is that more of a early game part?

llll888

Jun 21, 2019
I made a guide/walkthrough for all feats and bad ends for Chapter 1 (Monday).
Thanks for this guide, very helpful. It looks like I somehow didn't unlock the 'Explore Beneath' feat even after completing all of Sabrina's ch. 1 interactions, so perhaps a bug. Going back thru cheats to re-do the interaction unlocking her did resolve it.

I also had to do the same to re-unlock the old woman. Perhaps you can permanently lock yourself out of it if you choose the wrong option the second time you go to her in the inn? If so, should be changed to make it less easy to bar yourself from that content.

For instance in intro it would seem you could either embrace your new transformation or try to get back your old body but while playing the game it seemed to only allow you to go deeper into the transformation and gender bending or am I missing something or is it more of a planned future choice?

Also is it possible to turn the MC into a futa or is that more of an NPC feature?

There also seem to be a great deal of focus around the MC becoming submissive or is that more of a early game part?

1. There is a choice at the end of the game related to this but otherwise the game is about the transformation deepening.
2. No
3. Like above the game is mostly about submissive dynamic but there are some options where you can be sadist

Reactions: ixcez

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
0.5.07 code is

I shall wear silk and midnight

I'm posting this out of pure spite, everybody should have access to as many saves as they want.

Reactions: ShizukuZ

llll888

Jun 21, 2019
Is there any content with the cursed heads? Can't do anything for " Damned, desecrated, defiled: Examine the heads in your room."

169ccjc

Sep 6, 2019
Is it a bug that I choice to be a friend, but Elise still call Alex pet in the dialogue?and some dialogue use the word "Mistress".

Lanceire

Mar 24, 2023
Save Problem Fix:
It turns out that the thing about the Harlowe engine storing historical variable data in saves is a feature, not a bug. Vincent Valensky You need to do the same thing described in . If its too hard, I wrote a small script to patch the existing version of the game to make it able to compress data, same as in my old fix, but now its automated. Usage:
Bash:
python TwineLocalstorageCompressionInjector.py Transylvania0.5.07.html
Python 3 is required. It should also support loading previous uncompressed saves, but this is not guaranteed. To use old saved data, delete the old html file and remove 'Patched' from the new one.

Last edited:

sfetawgga\sdsg

Mar 22, 2022
After i steal the keys, go in the attic and get killed by mihai the game whole save system gets broken, quick save gives error and quick load only works with save before that death and i can't save in save slot i press save and nothing happens,and yes this happens on new save every time,3 different saves same thing 3 times.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
After i steal the keys, go in the attic and get killed by mihai the game whole save system gets broken, quick save gives error and quick load only works with save before that death and i can't save in save slot i press save and nothing happens,and yes this happens on new save every time,3 different saves same thing 3 times.
Yeah, because saves are broken and completely blow up in size with more than 1MB per save. And if you have other HTML games the maximum of all saves from all those games is 5 MB for most browsers, so chances are you don't have enough space inside of those 5 MB to save the game anymore.

As long as they don't fix this, the game is almost unplayable.

Kekerekek

Mar 11, 2022
Save Problem Fix:
It turns out that the thing about the Harlowe engine storing historical variable data in saves is a feature, not a bug. Vincent Valensky You need to do the same thing described in . If its too hard, I wrote a small script to patch the existing version of the game to make it able to compress data, same as in my old fix, but now its automated. Usage:
Bash:
python TwineLocalstorageCompressionInjector.py Transylvania0.5.07.html
Python 3 is required. It should also support loading previous uncompressed saves, but this is not guaranteed. To use old saved data, delete the old html file and remove 'Patched' from the new one.
Am I getting this right if save data looks like on attached pic then fix properly installed?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

psiw

Feb 20, 2018
Hello, Vincent Valensky

How do I open this scene with Alexandra, Felicia and Elise in the game? I found this image in the game files, but I couldn't open it during the playthrough. And there is no gallery for this scene.

Vincent Valensky

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Hello, Vincent Valensky

How do I open this scene with Alexandra, Felicia and Elise in the game? I found this image in the game files, but I couldn't open it during the playthrough. And there is no gallery for this scene.
This is a scene that happens in Chapter 2 in the specific branch where

4.80 star(s) 52 Votes