Seeking Trap games?

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I've checked out all the trap threads and I'm kinda disappointed, here's to hoping that there's more now, where there's no bimbofication involved, no futa/trans, just cutesy stuff between 2 guys, or mc x harem of traps? Kind of like trap shrine.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I've checked out all the trap threads and I'm kinda disappointed, here's to hoping that there's more now, where there's no bimbofication involved, no futa/trans, just cutesy stuff between 2 guys, or mc x harem of traps? Kind of like trap shrine.
I recommend my game, Hentai University:

https://f95zone.to/threads/hentai-university-v18-noodlejacuzzi.37312/

At the moment a lot of the cast is male and they have their own routes and endings. In the next update I'm adding a "carnivore" mode to disable female characters as I think the boi cast stand on their own. There's an online version if you wanna give it a quick try.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
is there a guide or anything for the routes and such? I feel kinda blind lol.
Not at the moment, but you can use the 'mega easy' cheat to remove any need to navigate as that puts everyone on the map.

Or you could talk to the mysterious streetwalker on the street in the evening. He serves as the one who points you towards other boys, giving you directions and hints, as well as rewards for lewding them