JayCihns

Feb 15, 2020
View attachment 815154
Can't save. Any fix?

Edit: The antivirus flagged this game. So disabling the antivirus corrects the save issue.
I'm using AVG (which is really just a reskinned Avast) and it was blocking it too. Even though there was no malware history or prompts of any kind.

Does anyone know where the save files are located? Can't find them in appdata or personal folder.

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
here's already a link for it, tho i think it's censores

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
Trap Legend H-scene patch

also Trap Genesis patch

That´s the wrong files, that are the censored h-files which are already included.

It seems like there doesn´t exist uncensored h-files from the makers.

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
That´s the wrong files, that are the censored h-files which are already included.

It seems like there doesn´t exist uncensored h-files from the makers.
not yet at least. i think there was an uncensored for the previous entries

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
I figured out how to make a custom decensor patch using the GARbro tool to replace the censored images. But I do not have the art skills to actually modify the mosaic image and put the real visual in its place. If anyone has the skill I can send you the censored images, you can fix them and send them back, and I can make a proper uncensor patch.

Bossette

Oct 25, 2017
I figured out how to make a custom decensor patch using the GARbro tool to replace the censored images. But I do not have the art skills to actually modify the mosaic image and put the real visual in its place. If anyone has the skill I can send you the censored images, you can fix them and send them back, and I can make a proper uncensor patch.
I've looked at the png files after extracting from GARbro. It's a daunting task to try and redraw the pixellated parts. Even if you had the artistic skill to do it and blend in to existing picture. Pretty much a full time job. Don't think software able to do it automatically either. Best if someone had copies of the pre-pixellated png files. Which will exist somewhere. We got un-pixellated patch for Trap Shrine, but none for Legend or Genesis due to some copyright reasons - which I don't know details of. [As an aside stumbled on way get GARbro to open the ypf files in Trap Shrine. Use "Sartori to Yamaboushi" encryption].

• Sad
Reactions: drpavelcia

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
I've looked at the png files after extracting from GARbro. It's a daunting task to try and redraw the pixellated parts. Even if you had the artistic skill to do it and blend in to existing picture. Pretty much a full time job. Don't think software able to do it automatically either. Best if someone had copies of the pre-pixellated png files. Which will exist somewhere. We got un-pixellated patch for Trap Shrine, but none for Legend or Genesis due to some copyright reasons - which I don't know details of. [As an aside stumbled on way get GARbro to open the ypf files in Trap Shrine. Use "Sartori to Yamaboushi" encryption].
I tried using a couple different AI tools to try decensoring, they were completely terrible at it.
Was Shrine a patch? I thought the patch was just a file included in an uncensored release.

Bossette

Oct 25, 2017
The non-pixelated h png files are all in update2.ypf in the "pac" folder. The pixelated h png files are in update1.ypf. Think I applied both as patches, but can't remember. The F95 download contains both files. Unsure what Steam has - think maybe neither. The Fakku site apparently has the uncensored version, from the screen shots. In any event the non-pixelated png files must have all come from the original game makers somehow.

Aug 5, 2021
Solved the problem. It is necessary not to use skipping scenes, then everything continues to work fine. Just click through all the dialogue with the mouse.
naaaaahh, nope its doing it here
and the antivirus is not bcause...
well i dont have antivirus... Windows 11 default one is quite good

Jan 28, 2021
the best method i think is ai
im no ai bro btw just if you want uncensored the best method would be trying to uncensor with ai from saynovel ai
then editing anything wierd to look better
now the issue that comes next is paying for an ai cause only good enough ones prob cost money like novel ai

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes