Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I'd say it's worth a quick looksee since it's really just a couple animations. But what little is there is good. Animated with sound effects. I'm not sure why the people are this weird wet clay color (although I would be willing to believe at least the uncle is some kind of golem)

ʎɯɯɐʇ

Jun 9, 2017
The art seems ok, but after reading the comments, I am wondering if it is worth downloading now, or waiting until a later Demo.
Well it depends, I would say it is worth if you like general idea, because I personally just want to see how something is, curiosity, and especially since it is 1min download, but I also realized that for some people it is traumatizing experience to have a look into early development, so it depends on on you

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Interesting to face and ass interaction, will it arrive in the anal? And knowing that the uncle has a niece and a sister, will he attack them or will he be homosexual?

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Interesting to face and ass interaction, will it arrive in the anal? And knowing that the uncle has a niece and a sister, will he attack them or will he be homosexual?
Looking at that clay monstrosity's face. I assume they only sent his nephew over to him as a sacrifce so he doesn't come tear their souls apart or something

Reactions: grimjaw07

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Oof. I mean, it's a step in the right direction, but...

All I want is a quality game with a harem of cute boy butts, yo. At this rate I'm going to end up having to create it myself.
Check out harem builder by redflash. Though its an RPG maker game.

Reactions: NotEvenOw

Ark-Zero

Apr 6, 2018
Dude, this is creepy. Looking at his face it seems that he is saying this to his nephew: "Ye boi, take off your clothes or I will offer you to satan."
274864_1552341176228.png

Reactions: Puperzenschmatzer

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
i don't want to give out the wrong idea about what I think the demo since my review got purged & i'm not allowed to do it anymore. I will repropose it here:

ok, i'll make it quick. I started laughing, cause you know when you will start playing but, everything considered this is actually kind of good. there is a little bit of sex noise and other sounds, the animation are simple but impressively good, the interface and the inventory works as well. For a 1 minute game it deserve my thumb up, a niche version of milftoon drama

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes