Ren'Py Trapped in a Fantasy Femdom Brothel [v0.03.00 Free] [Jonnymelabo]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Nice to see another Jonnymelabo game, although going by the last one, I'll wait a while, lol. While I like Pact with a Witch, Jonnymelabo is one of the few creators who in my opinion milk his Patreon. The person started like most nice size updates and regular enough releases, then game got popular and updates strangely got far longer and way smaller. Strange coincidence I'm sure, but given the longevity with this coincidence for years now, I'm probably not. :(
To be fair when something gets bigger and bigger it becomes pretty hard to maintain and update.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
To be fair when something gets bigger and bigger it becomes pretty hard to maintain and update.
Fair point, but I disagree in this case, as someone who played update by update back then and followed the progress enough to know it was very little in comparison to their past work. You went from a scene maybe an update to just a black screen and some text written out to a certain small point. That was an actual update, no color, drawn art, just a scene of a black screen and text, and it wasn't even the full scene. Once the creator got done with Date Two, progress hit a nose dive and inched itself over years to finish. You could blame it on the creator wanting to upgrade every part of his game, but I'd say finish a game first before remastering it. :/

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
It's precisely for this kind of comments why I abandoned Pact with a Witch. As StapleComm commented, as big a project becomes, harder and harder becomes mantaining great updates.

What people don't get is how hard is just to fix bugs. Bugs... bugs... Bugs everywhere. Especially the minigames. (Didac minigame took me 10 months to make even with help, and after that it always, always had problems).

The reasons why Pact with a Witch could not be finished are several but the main ones are:
- Minigames.
- English Translations (orignal language is spanish, and translation in Renpy SUCKS if the game is in progress, you have to redo every single sentenec if you just change a comma).
- Complex and rich painting art without enough money to pay for extra help (each picture costs around 300€ just to draw, 200€ to paint, and in most cases I had to retouch it more than I like to admit).
- It was my first game.

I could give more reasons-excuses, but those are the main ones.
I gived myself an extra year to finish the game, I was not able. I don't consider it abandoned, I have the hope in a future if I have enough money to be back and finish it at least in writing and do sketches that in a future could be drawn by someone else. But the main reason why I abandoned was the popular opinion about I was dragging the project. I was not. It just got more buggy than my mind could hold.

I can undertand people can be dissapointed in me for abandoning Pact with a Witch, but trust me on this, after 7 years, the one who is more disapointed it's myself.

So I made myself several promises on this one:
- No minigames.
- English as main language. (No translations until the game is finished or almost finished).
- Plain colors (with some fake shadows) Most will be sketeched art to advance faster the story).
- It's not already my first game and I already have 8 years of experience.

How well this game will do? I expect better than the previous one.
Time will tell.

Thanks for the interest of those who can give me an opportunity.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
- Complex and rich painting art without enough money to pay for extra help (each picture costs around 300€ just to draw, 200€ to paint, and in most cases I had to retouch it more than I like to admit).
ill just say youre straight up paying way way, waaay to much for artwork and you need to look around more

unless youre simping for the artist and are in some sort or findom agreement

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
It's precisely for this kind of comments why I abandoned Pact with a Witch. As StapleComm commented, as big a project becomes, harder and harder becomes mantaining great updates.

What people don't get is how hard is just to fix bugs. Bugs... bugs... Bugs everywhere. Especially the minigames. (Didac minigame took me 10 months to make even with help, and after that it always, always had problems).

The reasons why Pact with a Witch could not be finished are several but the main ones are:
- Minigames.
- English Translations (orignal language is spanish, and translation in Renpy SUCKS if the game is in progress, you have to redo every single sentenec if you just change a comma).
- It was my first game.

I gived myself an extra year to finish the game, I was not able. I don't consider it abandoned, I have the hope in a future if I have enough money to be back and finish it at least in writing and do sketches that in a future could be drawn by someone else. But the main reason why I abandoned was the popular opinion about I was dragging the project. I was not. It just got more buggy than my mind could hold.

I can undertand people can be dissapointed in me for abandoning Pact with a Witch, but trust me on this, after 7 years, the one who is more disapointed it's myself.

- No minigames.
- English as main language. (No translations until the game is finished or almost finished).
- Plain colors (with some fake shadows) Most will be sketeched art to advance faster the story).

Time will tell.

I never said I wasn't going to, but I also do believe actions are louder than words. I'll give it time, and see if this is different this time or not. Honestly I was one of the first fans of Pact with a Witch when I use to get it off of TFGames before I joined here. I played with update, and was even looking forward to REDEMPTION although that project didn't seem to take off. Overall I do enjoy you work, but I'm also very critical of it given all the problems it because I was so invested. I'm sorry if anything I said offended you in this case, I agree the game definitely hit a wall once you tried doing the sex minigame, also I was someone fine with just the drawing stuff, lol. I do like the colored, but it was never a necessity for me personally, but to each their own there. I'll still keep up with this project regardless, and hope it grows successful for you.

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
ill just say youre straight up paying way way, waaay to much for artwork and you need to look around more

unless youre simping for the artist and are in some sort or findom agreement
I must admit that I probably added as an example one of the most expensive ones, but despite that, it's still not cheap.

There are few things to take in mind, first it's not a personal comission, so artists tend to ask for more money if the art is for a commercial project, since I'm supposed to earn money with his/her art.
Secondly the experience, amateur artists tend to ask for less money but I found out with my last project, it tends to be a terrible idea, they don't work as efficient, they tend to have problems with perspective, anatomy, and I end up making the whole art myself, so basically is throw not just money, but also time.
Third, sexual art usually involves not just one person, but two or more, and I usually like to make, I did the art in "pieces", so that wasn't just a whole art, but different parts that in the game are animated.
And I'm not adding the expressions, since I usually them all by myself, and I tend to give them the sketches... but even with that, Art is not cheap.
For a full body the price is around 80€, add another character is probably +50€. I also tend to ask first for a sketch, because artists tend to make mistakes that are cheapier to resolve when the art is not definitive, but obviously that sketch is also paid.

As I said, I probably gived you the price of one of the most expensive ones, but it's definetely not cheap.

I never said I wasn't going to, but I also do believe actions are louder than words. I'll give it time, and see if this is different this time or not. Honestly I was one of the first fans of Pact with a Witch when I use to get it off of TFGames before I joined here. I played with update, and was even looking forward to REDEMPTION although that project didn't seem to take off. Overall I do enjoy you work, but I'm also very critical of it given all the problems it because I was so invested. I'm sorry if anything I said offended you in this case, I agree the game definitely hit a wall once you tried doing the sex minigame, also I was someone fine with just the drawing stuff, lol. I do like the colored, but it was never a necessity for me personally, but to each their own there. I'll still keep up with this project regardless, and hope it grows successful for you.
REDEMPTION was more like an experiment for me, I wanted to see how much interest there was for an "alternative" vision of the game, there was probably interest, but I was not able to really check how much interest, and in any case, if the main game is not finished, an expansion makes a little to no sense... It's a pity, because I really had ideas for it and I wanted to write something different and from a more feminine perspective.. But... anyway.

Don't worry, you didn't offend me at all, but I must admit, certain comments and opinions, especially those who call me lazy or scammer are quite "painful" to read, because I truly feel pain and I feel such thing, especially for those Patrons who trust me for this project and I couldn't deliver them what they paid for. I hope with this project things can change, I really think I will be able to handle something different here. Thanks for your interest.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Fair point, but I disagree in this case, as someone who played update by update back then and followed the progress enough to know it was very little in comparison to their past work. You went from a scene maybe an update to just a black screen and some text written out to a certain small point. That was an actual update, no color, drawn art, just a scene of a black screen and text, and it wasn't even the full scene. Once the creator got done with Date Two, progress hit a nose dive and inched itself over years to finish. You could blame it on the creator wanting to upgrade every part of his game, but I'd say finish a game first before remastering it. :/
Yeah, that seems to be pretty common. Either devs overestimate their capabilities, or just stall for time
Edit:just wanted to say that i am not claiming dev is one or the other cuz i don't know them personally

Reactions: PinkNova

LitleRabbit13

Aug 22, 2020

- Minigames.
- It was my first game.

- No minigames.

Time will tell.

Habra alguna escena de pregnancy planeada para este juego?

Reactions: privetin13

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
this was a good start to a game interesting story art that had passion to it the only critiques i have is the backgrounds are alittle bland and some of the line work to the characters could be touch up a bit but overall this was a good demo to get me interested in the game hope to see this get more love

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I'm not a big fan of femdom... BUT seeing who the dev is, I must try this game no matter what.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018

- Minigames.
- It was my first game.

- No minigames.

Time will tell.

I see, I'm sorry to read about Pact with a Witch, I love that game, however your reasons are valid, so I wish you luck in this new project and I hope in the future, if circumstances are more favorable, you can finish the other game.

Buena suerte (y)

Reactions: genfetish

genfetish

May 13, 2020
Already loving the deep, well-written dialogue of this one. Pact with a Witch was one of only two erotic games I've sought out to purchase, and really looking forward to future updates. I'll very likely join your Patreon, don't let the naysayers get you down.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TrappedInAFantasyFemdomBrothel-00.01.06c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Marta

Larsung

May 29, 2018
i am always intrigued HOW FAST some people rate a game.. olayed this "teaser" (2 times) but nothing to rate yet for that its way to short, but i am eager to see more of it ^^

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes