Mod Ren'Py Onhold Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island-Jeevant's Walkthrough Mod[v0.3][cheezygirl]

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020

Overview:
Adds an in-game walkthrough mod . If you like the game support the developer on his and if you like my mods support me on my .

Updated:2020-12-11
Game/Creator:Trapped in mysterious lewd island /cheezygirl
Modder:Jeevant- - -
Mod Version:v0.3
Game Version:v0.3
Language:English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note:1) 0.3 is standalone game and doesnt have many choices that are meaningful yet (just 1 or 2 which actually matter) so i don't think it is useful if there is going to be close to none choices which matter still you can use this for now .
2) If you like this mod and my other works consider supporting me on my . If you like the game consider supporting dev on .

Download(0.2.6.1):Download
Download For PC: (0.2.5.1)
Download for android(0.2.5.1BETA):

Screenshot 2020-12-11 205011.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Trapped in a Mysterious Lewd Island 0.2 Compressed along with Jeevant 's Walkthrough Mod , also gestures enabled.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

Swipe up : Open Menu

Swipe Down : hide interface

Swipe right : skip

Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Ok I just took a look and it's just a small new bonus scene which has no connection with story so I don't think it needs mod update.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Ok I just took a look and it's just a small new bonus scene which has no connection with story so I don't think it needs mod update.
And my copy loads just fine with this mod too, so I will take your word for it on not needing an update. Thank you so much for checking.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Potoum and Jeevant

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
I have ported game with mod and added the link to OP so do let me know if it works properly!

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Awesomeness, thank you so much for doing this!!!
Would be glad if you could test it and let me know. Kind of having a busy day today so just updated and uploaded it . Didn't want to keep you guys waiting;).So couldn't check properly.

Reactions: JenMistress

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Would be glad if you could test it and let me know. Kind of having a busy day today so just updated and uploaded it . Didn't want to keep you guys waiting;).So couldn't check properly.
It did work up to the first choice anyways. I've not started fully playing this one just yet, but is in line to be played next. Right now, about to crash, barely made it to a good stopping point on Melody tonight.

Reactions: Jeevant

moeseph123

Jun 22, 2020
Tried it... Came to the first choice, correct answer was not highlighted. Extracted file in the Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island folder as instructed. Could be user error, but I believe I followed the installation correctly.

Thanks for your hard work !

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Tried it... Came to the first choice, correct answer was not highlighted. Extracted file in the Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island folder as instructed. Could be user error, but I believe I followed the installation correctly.

Thanks for your hard work !
What do you mean correct choce wasn't highlighted? Probably send a screenshot.