Mod Ren'Py Onhold Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island-Jeevant's Walkthrough Mod[v0.3][cheezygirl]

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
just rename this to script.rpy and throw it inside the /game folder and you are good to go. Apparently dev made a standalone game from 0.3 and it just has 1 or 2 choices which matter.
That works. Thank you for the Walkthrough Mod, even with the short stand alone game. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeevant

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Nope. I will update WT Mod after the next update. I was helping the dev of the game itself and seems likes some code changes have happened and some more will happpen. So i will have to start from scratch next version anyways. Hence, waiting till next version is the wiser choice which will anyways be out in a week or so.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Nope. I will update WT Mod after the next update. I was helping the dev of the game itself and seems likes some code changes have happened and some more will happpen. So i will have to start from scratch next version anyways. Hence, waiting till next version is the wiser choice which will anyways be out in a week or so.
Sounds good, and thank you for letting us know.

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Arghh...damnit till the time I get previous update content modded due to other mods and ports I do it takes me almost 4-5 days and till then the game throws away a new update.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
If it updates to often just focus on milestones, like .X and skip the .X.Y.Z mini updates.

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Hm that sounds fair but then my mod will always be outdated so users would have to have older copy of the game.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Erm, your mod is already outdated. i just think if there are to many updates to the main game it would be make sense to skip the little ones here if its to much to handle.

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
That's not what I meant. I meant that even if I skip an update before modding I can't get to it next update as soon as it is updated and hence will take me 4-5 days(or even more) from the day of update to have a mod update till which new game update will be there and hence people who don't have copy of previous game won't still be able to play it.

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
That's not what I meant. I meant that even if I skip an update before modding I can't get to it next update as soon as it is updated and hence will take me 4-5 days(or even more) from the day of update to have a mod update till which new game update will be there and hence people who don't have copy of previous game won't still be able to play it.
hmm.......
since devs mentioned 0.3.5 is final public build for this month, why need set the public release as milestone?
I'm sure devs wouldn't delete older version of public release until they release the next public release