Ren'Py Abandoned Travel To Zukinawa [v1.5] [Sneaky Game]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Overview:
It's a game with multiple choices, it's up to you to choose how she will spend her year.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These statements are contradictory, so you can't promise both. You will need to alter one or both of them. ;)

Either players can choose what Lola does *OR* you are forcing players to following a script for a personality. There is no place where a player can have any real effect on what Lola does outside of those four narrow routes! :unsure:

e-d :)

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Very promising game.
I love corruption content and the Female MC, Lola, is cute and lovely.
I do not seek for content about the boys in the house but rather with the old man and stranger guys from the island later.
Given that, I am eager to see more about this game and hope the most content possible.

Reactions: zaku11

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Very promising. Has a few pronoun and syntax issues but far better than most non-native English language games. I love a female protag with her being able to decide for herself to do something or not. Shame that too many female protag games don't let her decide for herself. As long as there are good choices and no non-con content, this is one I think I will support financially.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote