SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Finally i was waiting this netorare system that player can succed to conquer their girl or get cuckold if there another game with this netorare system I'm very pleased to play.
Netoria Tactics is very good. Actually, it's almost the best game I've ever played that has that idea. Much better than Hero Roy. Plot is good, chars are charismatic and have a deep personality with their motives. The only downside is that humor a bit get in the way, since the story is pretty much tragic. But that's my opinion. And yes, as the name suggest, it's actually a tactical rpg with pretty interesting gameplay. The combat not very hard, at least for me, it wasn't. Besides the main girl, who might get stolen, there is also a yandre girl, with whom he might end up dating. Also, there is genderbend on top of the things (You don't forced to activate that content, it happens during the story, but pursuing this route is up to the player)

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
So your saying you saw some cg's from chad with the other girls? Cause even when it said he won their heart I didnt see anything with any of them. It gives the option to see them when you go to sleep but it doesnt show anything it just skips to the next day.
yeah try just starting ntr mode and doing nothing in dungeon while it says he gets them if you see mutliple girls in his room you should be able to see it by going to your bed and clicking his pov when you go to bed. but your character him self never sees anything him self if i remeber just you the player. not sure if you have to see him do merida enough through peep hole to make her come to you.

Psyani

Jun 20, 2017
This surely is a game where NTR is optional because to get NTR you need to really try to make that happen. Chad is so amazingly bad at picking girls that you have nothing to worry about. If anything this is more of Netori because you have easier time taking his girl. Currently the game feels more like sex scene simulator more than anything else. There really is no gameplay to speak off. Too many girls too to be good NTR experience. You don't really get to bond with anyone to a level where it would matter. And if you decide to take a girl then Chad has no chance ever as you block him. So to get NTR you basically need not to play the game at all. Just skip days and watch kind of meh scene. Otherwise it's more of harem game where you get all the girls. So yeah, NTR fans keep waiting until fully completed and hopefully there is then a challenge.

Reactions: LordFrz

κ-оz

Mar 31, 2019
I think it's just this and Hero Roy's Wedding, off the top of my head. In HRW, you can pick a girl to romance and protect for yourself, but it means the other girls will be taken by other men. There is a way to get all girls in the end, but it's hard to do and you'd probably need an exact guide to pull it off.

Good game, do recommend for NTR players.
I played i really like this game collect love point win their heart,harem ending or ignore it and let them get cuckold. So satisfied ✨

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Did you extract using JP 932 or something on winrar? for some reason this doesnt work for me
I used 7zip. What does not work? Some se (sound-effects) are silenced to fix the load-error message in the compressed version.

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
I've been playing for a couple hours now testing things out, and correct me if I'm wrong, but once Chad sleeps with a heroine there's no way to get them in your party again? What's the purpose of this? Surely it'd be more interesting to have scenes where you try to win the girl back, or the main character finds out that the girl is no longer a virgin, or that they slept with someone else after him. This is my biggest gripe with the Leane of Legitimate Crown series as well, that the heroines are locked out of any interaction after being corrupted. Feels like a major missed opportunity, as well as kind of boring to do it this way. I really like the base premise, this is my favorite style of ntr, where you are actually playing a game to prevent the corruption from happening, but I really don't enjoy the fact that once it has happened that's basically it for the game or that character forever. This style of ntr feels like what should exist on NTR mode, whereas on normal mode you can win the girls back even after Chad has 'won' them over.

Chinte

Dec 4, 2018
I used 7zip. What does not work? Some se (sound-effects) are silenced to fix the load-error message in the compressed version.
Ok so i extracted the compressed version with 7zip and even replaced the audio se folder with yours. For some reason both versions (full and compressed) have this error.

Screenshot_11.png

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Ok so i extracted the compressed version with 7zip and even replaced the audio se folder with yours. For some reason both versions (full and compressed) have this error.

View attachment 2683001
That looks like a hexadecimal string to me. I got the error filenames in plain text.
I tried a hex to text converter input "E3818AE9A2A8E59182E3", output: "ã風åã" ASCII and Unicode. UTF8 brought no output. Sorry, I don't know which file you are missing.
Edit: Ofc, such file does not exist in the game folder either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chinte

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Edit2: Just a guess, navigate to the audio/bg folder and try to play
"3.ノーマルピストン2.ogg"
these audio file, if you can't load it we found your corrupted file. (Mine is playing fine, so I could upload it)

Wrong, it must be in se folder due to the error message, sorry.

burlysurfer

Mar 12, 2022
Edit2: Just a guess, navigate to the audio/bg folder and try to play
"3.ノーマルピストン2.ogg"
these audio file, if you can't load it we found your corrupted file. (Mine is playing fine, so I could upload it)

Wrong, it must be in se folder due to the error message, sorry.
I encountered the same problem and after some research it turns out that the string is url encoded. The file location is "audio/se/お風呂から上がる.ogg", while translates to "step out of the bath". This should give some hints on which file is corrupted, but I have no idea on how to fix the problem.

Reactions: pepplez and Chinte

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
I encountered the same problem and after some research it turns out that the string is url encoded. The file location is "audio/se/お風呂から上がる.ogg", while translates to "step out of the bath". This should give some hints on which file is corrupted, but I have no idea on how to fix the problem.
There are 454 audio files in this folder but non with "step" or "bath" :unsure:

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
not sure what cheat causes you to have infinite bed time, once i finished all the scenes im stuck going through them until i run outta time, so would be nice if theres a "im dome" option or something

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020

View attachment 2683001
お風呂から上がる
not sure what cheat causes you to have infinite bed time, once i finished all the scenes im stuck going through them until i run outta time, so would be nice if theres a "im dome" option or something
lol, stumbled on the error too.
The fix is easy because the filename burlysurfer found out is correct.
Extract the お風呂から上がる.ogg in your audio/se folder and the error is gone. (it's a silent sound file.)

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Also found a Bug, If I let Chad NTR Alise, Bel, and Mala, these 3 no longer Spawn on Plaza.
Like ever.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
?

??? Now its confusing because the SE Files are all English.
Yes, because the error is url encoded, like burlysufer found out, so i simple inserted this (silent) .ogg file in se folder.
You get the error message (if the file is missing) in the evenings, when you enter the womans bath and there are companions bathing.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Okay, I think it's done.
For the people who having trouble with the audio load/missing error (from compressed version).
fixed (silenced, you will not hear a sound but get rid of the error messages.)

If you get an error like:
audio/bgs/H%E9%9F%B3_%E3%83%95%E3%82%A7%E3%83%A9(%E9%AB%98%E9%80%9F).ogg
copy the link and paste it here (I'll try to fix it).

STGames, you're game is awesome so far, I'm looking forward to the final release!

• Red Heart
Reactions: κ-оz and Chinte
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes