FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Well it sounds hypocritical but that's life.
I don't like violence but if I'm given an option to be punched in the face or to punch someone else I will always choose to punch someone lol.

If chad gets to them they become unavailable to you so they are stolen.
Sure theres no NTR written in dialogue (yet) but it's still there.

You have to keep choosing girls if you want to protect them otherwise chad will corrupt them.
If you ignore them then their shields go down, also don't forget to level up with the NPC in the morning to get more party member slots.
I mean, I guess it's hypocritical to like Netori but hate Netorare but hey, it's only natural, right? Netori is rewarding but Netorare is basically just a punishment. Besides, I personally really love those Netori stories where the girl in question has a terrible boyfriend/husband and her cheating on him only serves him right. I actually hate playing as the bad guy who corrupts girls left and right lol. I love me some wholesome games where you more or less liberate the girl by showering her in love and affection. I know, pretty vanilla but it definitely feels nice to play some stuff that's not as vile as the usual rape, mind-control and NTR fests you usually see on this site.

Febui

May 6, 2022
Sure theres no NTR written in dialogue (yet) but it's still there.
I did say "written" to be specific, but I think it's very fair to say there's no NTR at all. From the girls not acknowledging they have a relationship with you and your character not acknowledging their disappearance or infidelity and Chad acknowledging that he's fucked your girlfriend and the girls never having anything to say about it afterward and.... Well, there's just no NTR in literally any way that matters.

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
Played some of it and I liked it.

You recruit girls and grow closer to them through chats or gifts. After enough recruitments and a high enough affection, you spend time with them at a camp and reach the next milestone. Eventually, you can sleep with them
On the other hand, any girl that you don't recruit that day can be recruited by Chad (I think). If he recruits them enough, then he NTRs them.

Every major character has content and smaller NTR content with it

Using COM3D is an interesting choice. My only complaint so far might be the size.
Is it like, he NTRs them once and then you can't recruit them again? Or is it just something that happens and you go on?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
What's the rape content in the game? Can the MC rape anyone or it's all on the NTR route or something?

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
I did it many times,so I am sure that I put it in the right folder...Also,this file was already present with my download of the game,as it was full version and not the compressed version.

pic for ref:
View attachment 2684010
Can you play the audio file in your media player? If so, the error should not occur. If not, overwrite the file with the files from the folder I uploaded.

Reactions: RayBar

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
What's the rape content in the game? Can the MC rape anyone or it's all on the NTR route or something?
Actually the girls are a bit prudish, you can't rape them you need to party, talk, give them gifts and cuddle... after a few times they are willing to share a room with you.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I did say "written" to be specific, but I think it's very fair to say there's no NTR at all. From the girls not acknowledging they have a relationship with you and your character not acknowledging their disappearance or infidelity and Chad acknowledging that he's fucked your girlfriend and the girls never having anything to say about it afterward and.... Well, there's just no NTR in literally any way that matters.
Like I said in my previous comment, if chad gets to them they are no longer available to the player character.
He effectively steals them from you, that's NTR right there regardless of there being any "writing".

There doesn't need to be a previous relationship between MC and the girls either, even though 2 are childhood friends and obviously like the MC, NTR is when a scene is made with the intent to make the player/watcher jealous.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Actually the girls are a bit prudish, you can't rape them you need to party, talk, give them gifts and cuddle... after a few times they are willing to share a room with you.
OK thanks. Are there like monsters that are untagged or something? Is it just mentioned in the story? Where does the rape come in? Seems random to have the tag if there's none at all.

Reactions: pepplez

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
This is the equivalent of banging-your-new-step-sibling being "incest"
Not really, how do you classify all those mom son NTR stories when they aren't in a sexual relationship.
What about the ones where the protag is just crushing on a girl and she gets NTRd?
Those examples are all NTR, the first one isn't a sexual relationship and the last they aren't in any relationship yet these 2 are widely used for NTR.

I won't argue it's not NTR, just not NTR in any way that matters
That's fine since what matters to you is subjective.
Aside from the 2 childhood friends I wouldn't consider the others NTR either but those scenes were created to induce jealously in the player so they still are.

Febui

May 6, 2022
Not really, how do you classify all those mom son NTR stories
I assume they're written to emphasize the emotional attachment and sense of... Something like betrayal. You know, they write NTR to make what is otherwise just sex into being NTR.
What about the ones where the protag is just crushing on a girl
They... write the NTR, emphasize the desire the protag has for the girl and the sense of loss and longing.
I feel this reinforces my point a lot.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I assume they're written to emphasize the emotional attachment and sense of... Something like betrayal. You know, they write NTR to make what is otherwise just sex into being NTR.
They... write the NTR, emphasize the desire the protag has for the girl and the sense of loss and longing.
I feel this reinforces my point a lot.
Ah so you agree they don't need to be in a relationship, that's great.
In any case I never said it wasn't bare bones just that NTR is there, present in the game.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
OK thanks. Are there like monsters that are untagged or something? Is it just mentioned in the story? Where does the rape come in? Seems random to have the tag if there's none at all.
I didn't see any rape, maybe planned tags?

oppoll

Aug 31, 2017
Can you play the audio file in your media player? If so, the error should not occur. If not, overwrite the file with the files from the folder I uploaded.
Well, I have the same problem... I already overwrote my files with yours and it still crashes my game. And I can also play the audio file in my media player. I even tried to name the file as the encrypted code that the error shows but it sadly still didn't work...
obraz_2023-06-09_141046009.png

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Well, I have the same problem... I already overwrote my files with yours and it still crashes my game. And I can also play the audio file in my media player. I even tried to name the file as the encrypted code that the error shows but it sadly still didn't work...
View attachment 2685395
For some reason you have it twice in your folder.
Code:
お風呂から上がる.ogg         
お風呂から上がる.ogg_     <- this one has an underscore for some reason and is wrong
You can copy the error from the game and use to see the files name and extension.
Edit: Just a guess, in Explorer click on View and then tick /activate show file extension to make sure the filenames are correct.

Last edited:

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
The 'sim' part of the game is alright but the 'dungeon' part of the game is boring and tedious grind. If you're going to call it an arpg there should be some action other than ramming your face into the enemies, and some events and boss fights every so often are badly needed. The only thing keeping it tolerable is a bug with mana pots only consuming 1 when you multi-use them, and even then you might as well just full cheat and skip that part of the game right now.

Also the one girl with the Bandage skill is the best character in the game, by far. Even at low levels her skill makes a drastic difference in how much damage you take. Chug some mana pots and even at level 1 it's functionally giving you hundreds of extra mana. By contrast the actual healer with her one-time mana heal gives you back single digit mana at level 1.

oppoll

Aug 31, 2017
For some reason you have it twice in your folder.
Code:
お風呂から上がる.ogg        
お風呂から上がる.ogg_     <- this one has an underscore for some reason and is wrong
You can copy the error from the game and use to see the files name and extension.
Edit: Just a guess, in Explorer click on View and then tick /activate show file extension to make sure the filenames are correct.
Oh right, I forgot to say this. Before I added your files to this folder, all of the files there had the extension .ogg_ and I thought it would help to have two extensions: the normal .ogg and the old .ogg_. I just forgot to remove it after i checked if it would work. (Spoiler alert: both of those didn't work)
Also when I used the Url Decoder it gave me the same word I already had in my folder, which was お風呂から上がる.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Oh right, I forgot to say this. Before I added your files to this folder, all of the files there had the extension .ogg_ and I thought it would help to have two extensions: the normal .ogg and the old .ogg_. I just forgot to remove it after i checked if it would work. (Spoiler alert: both of those didn't work)
Also when I used the Url Decoder it gave me the same word I already had in my folder, which was お風呂から上がる.
Very odd, I gave the silenced audio file the name the game wanted to load, that's all. I don't know why it doesn't load the file. Maybe some kind of windows administrative problem? (The game can't load the file due to the lack of rights.)
This process was not necessary for me, but did you try to start the game as admin?

oppoll

Aug 31, 2017
Very odd, I gave the silenced audio file the name the game wanted to load, that's all. I don't know why it doesn't load the file. Maybe some kind of windows administrative problem? (The game can't load the file due to the lack of rights.)
This process was not necessary for me, but did you try to start the game as admin?
Nope, still nothing.
I guess I will have to wait for a fix then.

• Sad
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes