RPGM Completed Mai and the Legendary Treasure [v1.01] [Circle Gyu]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes
Mar 19, 2018
But its not the end of his story. One of the endings shows him (it?!) actually getting the girl... after the girl gets slapped by Aine for her previous behavior that is.

About the game and the (supposed) NTR: im not a fan of NTR. In fact cheating in any shape or form disgusts me. But in this game you have NO reason to feel sorry about the "boyfriend" getting cheated on. Hes the incarnation of a male that handed back his man card.

Getting bullied (and saved by the MC), not being supportive to the MCs dreams, generally behaving like a retarded puppy everybody kicks around. The whole love concept is laughable at best. Theres a lot of games people who dislike NTR should avoid. This one isnt one of them. Just enjoy the battlefuck and... whoring out i guess? The animations arent amazing but theyre there and that instantly puts this game above many others that dont have animated scenes. Oh and... beware of the grind. Monsters level up along with you, so the only way you can outperform them is by getting better gear. Pro tip: dont use the loli offensively. Giver her the best armor you can lay your hands on, any weapon you can find and have her do nothing but buff/heal the party.
Since you're commenting right now I should ask the question for you because you've played the game right? xD

Mar 19, 2018
I suppose i can try to help...? What do you need?
About this one actually I want to ask this: there's a sheep plant and a baby in the recollection room right? For some reason the baby is only there is that normal? I mean last time I played this everything's there i've played it cleanly or do I need to finish the game on true end for them to appear?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
About this one actually I want to ask this: there's a sheep plant and a baby in the recollection room right? For some reason the baby is only there is that normal? I mean last time I played this everything's there i've played it cleanly or do I need to finish the game on true end for them to appear?
Ive only played through the game once and havent even found the recollection room (or rather, havent been looking for it, i only play these games once) but i did download the save game ive found in this thread (first post) and there appear to be three critters in the recollection room:

Untitled.jpg

How whoever played this got all these i do not know.

Mar 19, 2018
Ive only played through the game once and havent even found the recollection room (or rather, havent been looking for it, i only play these games once) but i did download the save game ive found in this thread (first post) and there appear to be three critters in the recollection room:

View attachment 503707

How whoever played this got all these i do not know.
Well I only got 1 critter xD Oh man Maybe I do need to finish the game to make appear right? This has been bothering me for awhile now xD I mean I only got the baby there's no plant or sheep there lol

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
But its not the end of his story. One of the endings shows him (it?!) actually getting the girl... after the girl gets slapped by Aine for her previous behavior that is.

About the game and the (supposed) NTR: im not a fan of NTR. In fact cheating in any shape or form disgusts me. But in this game you have NO reason to feel sorry about the "boyfriend" getting cheated on. Hes the incarnation of a male that handed back his man card.

Getting bullied (and saved by the MC), not being supportive to the MCs dreams, generally behaving like a retarded puppy everybody kicks around. The whole love concept is laughable at best. Theres a lot of games people who dislike NTR should avoid. This one isnt one of them. Just enjoy the battlefuck and... whoring out i guess? The animations arent amazing but theyre there and that instantly puts this game above many others that dont have animated scenes. Oh and... beware of the grind. Monsters level up along with you, so the only way you can outperform them is by getting better gear. Pro tip: dont use the loli offensively. Giver her the best armor you can lay your hands on, any weapon you can find and have her do nothing but buff/heal the party.
Yeah I didn't actually complete the hgame at the time I wrote that comment, but now that I've completed it (the virgin route for first run, whoring on second run) I kind of figured everything out and really I'm so happy for my bro Shun really. He's in my opinion the best character of the entire game, I wouldn't even mind whoring Mai to him and him only if the game allowed me to.

About the way gameplay goes, actually even if the ennemies lvl up with you, their max lvl is limited to 50 while ours can go beyond that (my team is about 85 lvl atm), and Mai is pretty much wreaking havoc and one-shooting every foes/Bosses with her normal multi-attack (Both hands having 'Cloud' boomerangs), her normal attack surprisingly does way more damage than her ultimate skill 'Dancing Flame' when fully buffed (also my entire team act as buffer/debuffer actually since I've made each of the member learn every possible support skills)

As for the MC guy, yeah I agree that he's a bit too much of a wimp. My favorite genre will always be Vanilla but I still personally like NTR for what it is, on a fetish and fapping level, so I can understand every sides point of view regarding the genre (I'm a bit of an all-rounder when it comes to genre I may possibly like).

• Love
Reactions: Rastafoo

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys please, how much experience does she need to prostitute herself or start stripping? The lewd level does not go out of 20. Thanks.

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
err i wanna know what does this quest do when i found from the treasure map at the merlan forest which says the quest located at the small hill on the far east. most of the words are in japanese after i fought the boss and rescue the man behind

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Gosh, I been playing many game but this company game art style is so good that I have to check abit even it is ntr. I also one of those who don't like Ntr but for what I understand in their culture. It seem like they want you to stop being a crap to women or else they cheat on you, or it really is just weird fetish to them. I swear I been reading and playing ntr game and many of them make my blood boil except a few such as Dog Fuck IDOL ~The Hypnotist Dog Makes Idols Corrupt~ [Palace Village House]. It has it own comedy in them so am cool with that.

I currently learning on how to draw my own hentai right now and it been pretty great. I make it that MC be a coward but admire his girlfriend for being strong and protective to him and in return he seduce her while someone is waiting for him. I rather jerk off to my own hentai like this instead of reading ntr or non in relationship gangbang stuff.
but I will play this one with hope that I may learn something new

I have play their other game Princess...something and I choose to cheat because MC there is total loser and the guy is more stronger so I feel nothing to him if he get cheat on but I wonder. does this one has the same 3th person too? so I can send all 4 girls to this strong dude only. at least better than gangbang by total lowlife but at least good ending is really good. feeling like I been watching anime

Last edited:

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
Here you go, made it myself. Its not SUPER detailed but its good
sorry for the intrusion on old post but i had to know if there is a dungeon key in the sea cave based on the walkthrough. i've found the mysterious key but no dungeon key. can you clarify where to find it ?

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
does anyone knows how the fuck the full save provided so many scenes? i went for ntr story and finished the game but i still cant go to brothel nor duke's mansion despite reaching highest level in lewd. i saw other there is another npc shouta but i cant find him anywhere and the bloody rest of the ntr story npc at all.. care to provide more details ?

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
does anyone knows how the fuck the full save provided so many scenes? i went for ntr story and finished the game but i still cant go to brothel nor duke's mansion despite reaching highest level in lewd. i saw other there is another npc shouta but i cant find him anywhere and the bloody rest of the ntr story npc at all.. care to provide more details ?
Been trying to figure that out myself. So far, been able to do this: prostitute yourself with the delivery service (the place you can sell your panties) 3 times, then you can do the brothel, do that 3 times, make sure you've had sex with Takua (or however you spell his name), find him and Aina at night near the church (took me ages to find this), this allows you to go out of the city at night, go to Koln mountains and a scene will happen, this is where I just got. May update this as this progresses.

EDIT: go to Koln mountains at night again, then next night, talk to Takuya, go to the remote house southwest of the hotsprings to have sex with Shouta and the others for the first time. I presume that this is the event the triggers you being able to summon them to have sex with, and that once you've done that (and possibly gone to the hot springs at night) you can finally do Duke's dammed banquet.

EDIT2: No, what you can actually do next is go into the castle at night, go to summoning alter place, and this triggers a scene with Abel and Takuya's group and Aina, then after that you can go do Duke's banquet. You can do the hotspring sex at night at this point, and possibly before you go to Duke's banquet, I don't know because I only tried afterwards. Oh, and at this point you can definitely start the scenes that involve summoning Takuya's friends. At this point, pretty much all sex scenes are unlocked essentially. The ones that aren't endings anyway. Speaking of endings, at this point, if you choose "we can't" in the ending scene with Takeshi, this results in Mai going back to the fantasy world, (mechanically much like what happens after you see an ending and it puts you back into the playable area), and when you try to leave the city, Camilla shows up and says that Takuya is waiting for you somewhere. He's in the Mysterious sewer, the spirits who prevented you from exploring there will be gone, and at the end you have a special boss fight, and once that's done, you get the sex toilet end.

Hope this improvised sex guide helps people out.

Last edited:

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
Been trying to figure that out myself. So far, been able to do this: prostitute yourself with the delivery service (the place you can sell your panties) 3 times, then you can do the brothel, do that 3 times, make sure you've had sex with Takua (or however you spell his name), find him and Aina at night near the church (took me ages to find this), this allows you to go out of the city at night, go to Koln mountains and a scene will happen, this is where I just got. May update this as this progresses.

EDIT: go to Koln mountains at night again, then next night, talk to Takuya, go to the remote house southwest of the hotsprings to have sex with Shouta and the others for the first time. I presume that this is the event the triggers you being able to summon them to have sex with, and that once you've done that (and possibly gone to the hot springs at night) you can finally do Duke's dammed banquet.

EDIT2: No, what you can actually do next is go into the castle at night, go to summoning alter place, and this triggers a scene with Abel and Takuya's group and Aina, then after that you can go do Duke's banquet. You can do the hotspring sex at night at this point, and possibly before you go to Duke's banquet, I don't know because I only tried afterwards. Oh, and at this point you can definitely start the scenes that involve summoning Takuya's friends. At this point, pretty much all sex scenes are unlocked essentially. The ones that aren't endings anyway. Speaking of endings, at this point, if you choose "we can't" in the ending scene with Takeshi, this results in Mai going back to the fantasy world, (mechanically much like what happens after you see an ending and it puts you back into the playable area), and when you try to leave the city, Camilla shows up and says that Takuya is waiting for you somewhere. He's in the Mysterious sewer, the spirits who prevented you from exploring there will be gone, and at the end you have a special boss fight, and once that's done, you get the sex toilet end.

Hope this improvised sex guide helps people out.
ok.thanks alot for the new info bout it. time to recheck.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Treasure Hunter Mai (version Oct-23-2018)

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Now if we could only get an uncensored version of this one and all the other games than life would be grand.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes