Cheat Mod RPGM Treasure of Nadia - RedMod [v9] [rednight00]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017

Overview:
This mod does three: restores incestuous relationships to the game, improves the scene player and adds cheats.

Janet and Kaley are now changed to Mother and Sister.

A Cheat Menu can be accessed by hitting 'C', it contains the usual stuff, money, hearts, scenes (the scene unlocker DOES NOT affect the progression of the game, you can lock it again and be only able to see the scenes you already unlocked legitimately).

The Scene Player has been completely overhauled to allow full mouse control and thumbs.​

Updated: 2020-02-18
Game/Creator: NLT-Media
Game Thread: Treasure of Nadia
Modder: redknight00
Mod Version: v9
Game Version: v21022
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This Mod was made for and tested in Windows 64-bit with NW.js SDK v0.41.3 Win10-64bit.
Any other system is unsupported and the content of the Red Mod will most likely not work except for the Incest Patch.

Download: - - -

View attachment 430670 View attachment 430671 View attachment 434503 View attachment 466150
Cheats does not work in this game version ?
Only incest work
Thanks

yooyoo

Jul 5, 2018
i need a jade talisman to make rock bomb!! and it doesn't find in park anymore!! what should i do?

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
it will have to be recoded as the location used the scene player has been used for the bait shop

MetMan21

Jan 9, 2020
Guys, can anyone throw off the save for the android version? I finished the walkthrough on the latest version when I caught all the available fish in the fish shop. Accidentally deleted my save (help

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
Sorry to sound stupid but I don't know where the "saved" files are kept. I haven't loaded this game onto my hard drive, is that the reason I can't locate?
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

crashdog

Dec 26, 2018
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.
This what I see, is this what your after?
1584582344460.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote