Cheat Mod RPGM Treasure of Nadia - RedMod [v9] [rednight00]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.
Apologies for being tech ignorant, but where do I type that into search?
I am using Windows 10 64 bit.

Mar 6, 2020
I have given you 10,000,000 so you can buy all items.
Thanks, But I did it myself from save edit online. 10,000,000 is a lot of money even after buying all of upgrades money will be left and tailsman will stop spawning. I recommend 8,500,000.

Also I didnt notice any difference after some upgrades like renovations.

Reactions: CyberVamp

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Is there a reason why, using the Incest Patch, words like "Mom", "Sister", "Your Sister" and so on, are always capitalized? That feels somewhat unnatural, like you notice that you're using a patch, because "mom" and "sister" are not supposed to be proper nouns like "Janet" and "Kayley" and should not be capitalized. Is that fixed from a programming point of view?

Because I would love an incest patch where these words aren't always capitalized.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
the Mod does not work this version and breaks the game
My experience is that it does work; the game only breaks when you go into the bait shop, probably because that location wasn't in previous versions, so the mod doesn't know how to interact with that. I just used it to get a little money and then removed it again from the game to just play through normally, so you don't have to worry about the bait shop.

i just downloaded the mod and windows anti-virus says there is a trojan into

View attachment 597419
Had no trouble with it being flagged as a trojan, doesn't it work if you just add it as an exception in your antivirus?

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
New version of the game is out and the mod has not updated for the previous version. Is the mod abandonned ?

ssjyukikun

Jan 10, 2020

Overview:
This mod does three: restores incestuous relationships to the game, improves the scene player and adds cheats.

Janet and Kaley are now changed to Mother and Sister.

A Cheat Menu can be accessed by hitting 'C', it contains the usual stuff, money, hearts, scenes (the scene unlocker DOES NOT affect the progression of the game, you can lock it again and be only able to see the scenes you already unlocked legitimately).

The Scene Player has been completely overhauled to allow full mouse control and thumbs.​

Updated: 2020-02-18
Game/Creator: NLT-Media
Game Thread: Treasure of Nadia
Modder: redknight00
Mod Version: v9
Game Version: v21022
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This Mod was made for and tested in Windows 64-bit with NW.js SDK v0.41.3 Win10-64bit.
Any other system is unsupported and the content of the Red Mod will most likely not work except for the Incest Patch.

Download: - - -

View attachment 430670 View attachment 430671 View attachment 434503 View attachment 466150
Can you please provide me an android save file with maxed money

Reactions: Rythe23 and Andy02
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote