Cheat Mod RPGM Treasure of Nadia - RedMod [v9] [rednight00]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 26, 2018
I extracted and put everything in the folder where all of the content is for the game. I can't open the cheat menu to give myself money. Is there any other in depth way of explaining it? Idk what I am doing wrong. I using windows

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I extracted and put everything in the folder where all of the content is for the game. I can't open the cheat menu to give myself money. Is there any other in depth way of explaining it? Idk what I am doing wrong. I using windows
dude the mod is like 5 updates behind, it doesnt work.

EKOMEKO

Feb 22, 2018
there is a money trick, but with 29 percent progress, it drops to 25. I have to improve the house to call jessica. I am developing, but the progress value seems low.

sugano

Apr 12, 2020
I tried save editor but the monetary values do not change
i had the same problem.
how to use it?
use save editor from this thread "https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/".. download the second file, the biggest byte in size.. run mysavefile.exe not the rpgmakersaveedit.exe.. in using mysavefile.exe you need to edit some .json file which automatically generated when you run the .exe file (and select your save file to be edited while running it).. now in editing the .json file just search the exact number of your current money in that save files.. you find the line which contain the data of your current money.. change the number to whatever you wish.. then save your edited saves.. run the game and you will got your money while not broke the game..

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

SuitedPanda

Jul 12, 2017
use save editor from this thread "https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/".. download the second file, the biggest byte in size.. run mysavefile.exe not the rpgmakersaveedit.exe.. in using mysavefile.exe you need to edit some .json file which automatically generated when you run the .exe file (and select your save file to be edited while running it).. now in editing the .json file just search the exact number of your current money in that save files.. you find the line which contain the data of your current money.. change the number to whatever you wish.. then save your edited saves.. run the game and you will got your money while not broke the game..
it doesn't work

vicmu

Apr 19, 2018
it doesn't work
I think I got it working. You first need to create (or open) a json file and associate it with notepad (or notepad++ perferably).
I use notepad ++ with a json plugin to format it easier to see.

Then you can use MbSaveFile.exe to open the saved game defaultfile1.rpgsave.
In the notepad, look for the variables section. The red-outlined number was my current money. I just changed it, saved it, then closed Notepad. In the black DOS window, just hit Enter, and then you can re-load your game. It'll have the increased money.
1587241967355.png

Reactions: Knight2416
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote