The easy way is to start a new game and make some money and save it
Then edit the saved file as in page 20
I edited the save file and finished playing the game without getting an error

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
how to

any cheat mode for money and hearts ? thank u so much
Don't cheat hearts, it will glitch your game. you can change the money in save-edit online. Though if your money is too high, talismans will stop spawning.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I would prefer it if it was not incestrous. It's cool that some people want it, different strokes and all that :)

Can I toggle off the incest in this mod? The rest of the features are interesting.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I would prefer it if it was not incestrous. It's cool that some people want it, different strokes and all that :)

Can I toggle off the incest in this mod? The rest of the features are interesting.
Who don't you want the incest with? There's only 2 and you don't have anything but spying with one of them

Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
This mod does three: restores incestuous relationships to the game
Did this game have incest in it originally?
Most games I played, the dev provided an easy way to restore the incest himself, if he had to remove it for Patreon.

And just to get it Right, the mod makes Janet your mom and Kaley your sisiter? I fell asleep during the Opening but continued playing anyways, so everything is in a blurr...

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Did this game have incest in it originally?
Most games I played, the dev provided an easy way to restore the incest himself, if he had to remove it for Patreon.

And just to get it Right, the mod makes Janet your mom and Kaley your sisiter? I fell asleep during the Opening but continued playing anyways, so everything is in a blurr...
I believe it did have incest in it originally. With redmod it becomes more obvious with the name changes. You can also opt not to have additional incest in it by installing only parts of the redmod.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Yo need help. Unable to launch the game after extracting the files from the red mod folder into the installation directory.
Can't help you personally, but maybe others can help you better if you tell them where and when you encountered the error and whether your game is a new installation or this happened after playing for a while.
Like... is this error during startup? Did you play without the mod for a while before using it.. etc.

Queen_Of_Darkness

May 21, 2017
Can't help you personally, but maybe others can help you better if you tell them where and when you encountered the error and whether your game is a new installation or this happened after playing for a while.
Like... is this error during startup? Did you play without the mod for a while before using it.. etc.
This error is on startup.
I played only the into and tutorial part the game and saved it. Extracted the red mod into the game directory after this and whenever i launch the game i get this on startup.

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
This error is on startup.
I played only the into and tutorial part the game and saved it. Extracted the red mod into the game directory after this and whenever i launch the game i get this on startup.
Which version of the game ? Because red mod has not been updated for a while.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote