Cheat Mod RPGM Treasure of Nadia - RedMod [v9] [rednight00]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sugano

Apr 12, 2020
there is a money trick, but with 29 percent progress, it drops to 25. I have to improve the house to call jessica. I am developing, but the progress value seems low.
Is Jessica alraedy has kamasutra page? if so where it is? seems i'm missing it..

Sayujiro

Aug 25, 2018
does it mean i can't play on W7-32bit?
...what? - OOOHHH now i get it... HAHA! almost got me there^^

you #were# kidding about that W7-32bit, weren't you? if not, you #might# consider an OS update.
if not to W10 (which i would NOT* recommend if you didn't already get it), then at least to a stable 64bit. BUT! you encounter more and more problems finding ANYTHING (drivers etc.) that actually work with W7 nowadays. so yeah, you might want to upgrade to W10 anyways...

*) i would not recommend W10, because all in all, it's a frigging mess of an OS. i do regular clean installs (and yes, i know my shit), but it still keeps throwing ocassional errors at me. right now, i can't get the search function to work, no matter what.

Reactions: HITMAN-CHOST

fidag51118

Apr 24, 2020
I found a way to increase the money on latest version, guess this might be useful to someone. Basically you need to edit your saved file. Use your saved file eg. Defaultfile10.rpgsave, take a back up to be on safe side.

Go to , upload your .rpgsave file and decode it.
Copy decoded file in to any test editor and search for '"variables":{"_data"'. You should see your current money there in third element of the array, edit that number to your desired value and save it some where. Go back to the website and paste your edited file contents on the top and you should see this at the bottom.

1587780800876.png

Click edit and download. This should download the edited saved file. Replace this edited file in your saved folder and you should see your money increased.

6u6ai

Apr 3, 2018
I found a way to increase the money on latest version, guess this might be useful to someone. Basically you need to edit your saved file. Use your saved file eg. Defaultfile10.rpgsave, take a back up to be on safe side.

Go to , upload your .rpgsave file and decode it.
Copy decoded file in to any test editor and search for '"variables":{"_data"'. You should see your current money there in third element of the array, edit that number to your desired value and save it some where. Go back to the website and paste your edited file contents on the top and you should see this at the bottom.

View attachment 631973

Click edit and download. This should download the edited saved file. Replace this edited file in your saved folder and you should see your money increased.
Thank you so much, I succeeded.

Jareszer

Apr 6, 2020
hi sorry ı am new at these things how can ı set this . Do ı need to load it into one of te game files ?

6u6ai

Apr 3, 2018
You need to find the save file of the game
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

Reactions: Kalcifer

6u6ai

Apr 3, 2018
1.backup file save--->upload the saved file to the web--->DECODE--->Run(Download).
2.Open the downloaded file with notepad--->search "variables":{"_data" --->You will see your current sum there in the third element of the array--->Set money you want--->save notepad.

3.Upload the edited file to the web--->ENCODE --->Run(Download).
4.Copy the downloaded file to the original save location--->PLAY
(my english is not good this is google translate)

Jareszer

Apr 6, 2020
1.backup file save--->upload the saved file to the web--->DECODE--->Run(Download).
2.Open the downloaded file with notepad--->search "variables":{"_data" --->You will see your current sum there in the third element of the array--->Set money you want--->save notepad.

thanks dude :D

Jareszer

Apr 6, 2020

bro ı can't find the save file

6u6ai

Apr 3, 2018
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.
+Press Windows + R--->search %APPDATA%--->Follow the instructions above.
1587939387873.png

Jareszer

Apr 6, 2020
+Press Windows + R--->search %APPDATA%--->Follow the instructions above.
View attachment 634213
ı fucking did it dude finally . thanks again bro :D

Reactions: 6u6ai

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Anyone have an idea why I am getting a loading error when I go into the new bait and tackle shop?

6u6ai

Apr 3, 2018
Anyone have an idea why I am getting a loading error when I go into the new bait and tackle shop?
You get an error when you first enter the bait shop? Did you install this cheat?
I had this error when installing this cheat. This cheat is old version
I recommend you cheat by above few comments

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
You get an error when you first enter the bait shop? Did you install this cheat?
I had this error when installing this cheat. This cheat is old version
I recommend you cheat by above few comments
Yeah that's exactly what it was, I deleted everything and started with a fresh copy, everything worked out except I cant find that old map.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote