Cheat Mod RPGM Treasure of Nadia - RedMod [v9] [rednight00]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tremeres

May 28, 2017
Can you explain how to use the RPG Cheat Menu? The instructions that came with it were pretty convoluted.
Download Plugin:

1) Extract, go to folder \RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin-master\Cheat_Menu\
2) Copy folder www to game root folder
3) Copy content of plugins_patch.txt and add this line to game file \www\js\plugins.js inside the array:
Code:
// Generated by RPG Maker.
// Do not edit this file directly.
var $plugins =
[{"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"Community_Basic","status":true,"description":"Plugin used to set basic parameters.","paramete.......
Don't forget the comma after the paste content.

4) In game open cheat menu with key '1'. Navigate to Variables section and search for variable 'Money'.
Be careful about edit any other stuff!

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Steviehg84

Oct 16, 2019

Overview:
This mod does three: restores incestuous relationships to the game, improves the scene player and adds cheats.

Janet and Kaley are now changed to Mother and Sister.

A Cheat Menu can be accessed by hitting 'C', it contains the usual stuff, money, hearts, scenes (the scene unlocker DOES NOT affect the progression of the game, you can lock it again and be only able to see the scenes you already unlocked legitimately).

The Scene Player has been completely overhauled to allow full mouse control and thumbs.​

Updated: 2020-02-18
Game/Creator: NLT-Media
Game Thread: Treasure of Nadia
Modder: redknight00
Mod Version: v9
Game Version: v21022
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This Mod was made for and tested in Windows 64-bit with NW.js SDK v0.41.3 Win10-64bit.
Any other system is unsupported and the content of the Red Mod will most likely not work except for the Incest Patch.

Download: - - -

View attachment 430670 View attachment 430671 View attachment 434503 View attachment 466150
It would be better if the incest thing was optional. some, more well balanced people aren't into fucking their family members

Reactions: sweesh

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
It would be better if the incest thing was optional. some, more well balanced people aren't into fucking their family members
Yeah like the other commenter said. You needn't install the incest patch. You can only choose to add the chead mod. I'm not a huge fan of the incest thing either so that's pretty good.

sugano

Apr 12, 2020
Hi.. i use the cheat to add money.. but just after i get the money, seems any treasure won't randomly generated at all.. any advice?

sugano

Apr 12, 2020
You can use the "RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin" e.g. for money.
i use it to get money.. and the same problems happen.. after using the cheat, treasures won't generate any longer.. not just add money.. add item such as talisman also broke the game, it won't generate treasures any longer randomly everywhere..

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
i use it to get money.. and the same problems happen.. after using the cheat, treasures won't generate any longer.. not just add money.. add item such as talisman also broke the game, it won't generate treasures any longer randomly everywhere..
There are two variables for "money" with the cheat menu plugin. Only one is correct.

Tremeres

May 28, 2017
I used the first 'Money' variable under Variables. Don't add too much, just as much as you need and you won't have any problems. At least I didn't have. I bought all the stuff in the shop.

I wouldn't touch anything else.

P.S.: Try to remove the things you added. Maybe then it will work again.

sugano

Apr 12, 2020
yup i use money on variables, still it seems broken the game.. i got other way to get money though.. use save editor, and nothing bad happens..

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote