Cheat Mod RPGM Treasure of Nadia - RedMod [v9] [rednight00]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Updated op, I added a new scene player and fixed the incest bits.

Now for the the people using Mac/Android, I have no knowledge or desire to keep those versions supported, I made two separate modules and the incest one will probably work on any system but the rest won't.

chilidog

Aug 11, 2017
Hi, thanks for the mod! When trying to access the scene player with redmod installed, a loading error pops up and shows that map038 couldn't be found. Is there a fix for this?

Reactions: black-panther

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Hi, thanks for the mod! When trying to access the scene player with redmod installed, a loading error pops up and shows that map038 couldn't be found. Is there a fix for this?
Put this in www/data, I'm stupid and forgot to include the most important file :FacePalm:.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Put this in www/data, I'm stupid and forgot to include the most important file :FacePalm:.
Found another bug with the mod
When you enter the scene player, thanks for fixing it, and exit using the "X" from the top right, and head back to the game, I can no longer use the right mouse button or the Escape key to bring up the menu, until I quit and restart the game.

Although, I can still use the "C" to bring up the cheat menu.

Reactions: UraN82

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Found another bug with the mod
When you enter the scene player, thanks for fixing it, and exit using the "X" from the top right, and head back to the game, I can no longer use the right mouse button or the Escape key to bring up the menu, until I quit and restart the game.

Although, I can still use the "C" to bring up the cheat menu.
Thanks, I already see the problem and will fix it later, hopefully tonight.

For now, you can save the game before using the gallery and it will probably have the menu working if you load it after using the gallery.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks, I already see the problem and will fix it later, hopefully tonight.

For now, you can save the game before using the gallery and it will probably have the menu working if you load it after using the gallery.
Tried your suggestion, you still have to quit the game to load the save, and get the menu working again.

plus when you save, it asks if you want to keep the modified config file or not.

Applepie231

Jan 11, 2018
Installed these per the instructions but it just says "Come back when you've seen something naughty." Do I need to unlock a scene before being able to use this mod?

A0144

Oct 8, 2016
Soo, when I installed the mod, the scenes won't play. They are just black when they get triggered.....
Is this known issue? or I am the only one having it?

Reactions: Irish687

clawdee25

Nov 30, 2018
Sorry but the patch is not working not showing the names only conversation. Also i cant find the saves.
Saves for Treasure of Nadia on Mac are located in the User's Library folder and then Application Support. They have the .rpgsave file extension.

I saw that Windows users find them in the AppData folder of the user.

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
When I get to the private beach to see Naomi, I select the binoculars and the screen goes black. I can hear her, but see nothing. I try to wait it out, click randomly, but nothing ever progresses. Bug or is there something I need to do?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote