Cheat Mod RPGM Treasure of Nadia - RedMod [v9] [rednight00]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

09S23

Jun 2, 2018
Found another bug with the mod
When you enter the scene player, thanks for fixing it, and exit using the "X" from the top right, and head back to the game, I can no longer use the right mouse button or the Escape key to bring up the menu, until I quit and restart the game.

Although, I can still use the "C" to bring up the cheat menu.
Same. But my scene player is all black (still clickable though).

Reactions: KHAZDOZ

hrhr

May 13, 2019
Yes that's normal as the game pretty much just came out so there's not much out content wise at the moment.
Such a shame, it looks fantastic, my favorite so far looks-wise. And I like the fact you get to have a rpgish map without summertime saga graphics.

jgamefan

Jul 30, 2017
Looking forward to the latest version v01104 of this incest patch to be released soon...

Mr.Phantom

Aug 16, 2017
When Redmod v2 copied to the game folder, the game frezze after talk with Sofia at Mansion.
Is there a solution? freeze.PNG

TwistedTeddy

Jun 1, 2017
Name change doesn't work at fuck all so i'm just not ever going to play this game thank you for wasting my already limited time, good day.

• Angry
Reactions: creamgang
D

Deleted member 1388186

Name change doesn't work at fuck all so i'm just not ever going to play this game thank you for wasting my already limited time, good day.
Feeling rather entitled to your free pirated stuff? This is a mod some kind soul made have some patience, the updates only new out i am sure it will take longer than 5mins to update the patch.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
dont use red mod its break game after i ad this to try money cheat no scene or pic from Dr loading

Reactions: shadowhuf
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote