Cheat Mod RPGM Treasure of Nadia - RedMod [v9] [rednight00]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

snake0000

Jan 3, 2020
Hello . i play this game on Android vertion and no folder with saves in Dir: Android/data.......
how or were i can find save files to edit them?
thanks

leutrim

Dec 18, 2019
which files do i need just for the money cheat to work? also can that work as the updates keep coming? so we dont have to keep downloading the mod every time an update comes out.

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
I am perfectly happy with non-incest games. It's a kink I don't understand at all, but to each their own since it's just games.

BUT, I do still like to cheat. Does this mod make incest optional or is it baked in?

I haven't played the game yet so I don't know if it has the transparent "landlady" nonsense going on. I guess it doesnt matter in that case.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I am perfectly happy with non-incest games. It's a kink I don't understand at all, but to each their own since it's just games.

BUT, I do still like to cheat. Does this mod make incest optional or is it baked in?

I haven't played the game yet so I don't know if it has the transparent "landlady" nonsense going on. I guess it doesnt matter in that case.
In the game up to this point it is barely noticeable and doesn’t impact the game greatly.

The Mod is great. However, more importantly I’m not sure if this version of the Mod works with the current version of the game.

I didn’t use it.:unsure::coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: DD0

v01d_08

Modder
Jan 2, 2018
I got an error while runung gane on Windows 10: Failed to load img\system\IconSet.png
v14011

e.png

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Updated OP to new, I added more digits to the money cheat so there should be no problems for now.

I noticed there's an album in the game, I'll see about adding some cheats and a UI for it next week. Do let me know if there's something else that would be helpful to cheat.

Reactions: rouge_g and Nerttu

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Am getting an error message when i install the mod
ToN -error Message.jpg
I installed all three things in case that is needed to be said

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
You are doing something wrong, the Mod is working just fine !!!!! Are you using the latest version of both (game and the Mod) ???
Yes I am using the current build and I downloaded both at same time

Edit as stated I used the I-patch, names and RedMod

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Not compressed (game) ?????
No was the full version in windows

Edit: Am not sure what the issue was (*Read as: Not sure what I screwed up on ) but after re-downloading the game and only installing the redmod and i-patch the game now loads up

Last edited:

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Updated OP to new, I added more digits to the money cheat so there should be no problems for now.

I noticed there's an album in the game, I'll see about adding some cheats and a UI for it next week. Do let me know if there's something else that would be helpful to cheat.
Just a heads up, using the gallery there's some sort of error that pops up after watching any scenes with Pricia (masseuse scenes). Probably as a result of those scenes in particular including awareness gain prompts at the end, only scenes that do that and have the error. Not sure if it's the mod or not. It does break the game, but a quick restart of the game clears the issue until you play one of those scenes again.

Thanks for updating this finally, wish the dev changelog communicated who the specific additions are for but I assume the Madam Superior is the last scene available as of 14011.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Thanks for the Mod: I used it to get enough money to fully stock the house just to see how it looked with all bells and whistles (FWIW, it sucks even when it's fully equipped.... ;)).
Now I guess I'll remove it until i's determined it doesn't mess with any of the playing steps (i.e., in case you need a certain amount of money to trigger an event).

Great job, anyway (y)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote