Cheat Mod RPGM Treasure of Nadia - RedMod [v9] [rednight00]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
is it possible that your mod disables the "search" for talismans ? with your mod i cant find any talisman anymore in the park , or elsewhere

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
AFAIK, Talisman's appearance are tied to the amount of money you have: if you used the cheat to get a few million I suspect it may have affected the Talismans availability.

is it possible that your mod disables the "search" for talismans ? with your mod i cant find any talisman anymore in the park , or elsewhere

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
Same here! Is it possible then that we only need them for money and nothing else??

Excuse me but I think i found it, just decrease money again with cheat menu. Gonna try this later.

Last edited:

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
Same here! Is it possible then that we only need them for money and nothing else??

Excuse me but I think i found it, just decrease money again with cheat menu. Gonna try this later.
Okay, that worked, just decrease money in the cheat menu and voila they are back again.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i just start the game right now. And ofc i use the mod to play the game more lightly or randomly. In short, without too much effort. But i find some sort of problem if i can call it a problem.
As the installation say, i unzip the game, install the 3 mod and then start the game.

There the problem come. The game start to tell me that:
It has been detected that this game contains a modified, unauthorized config file that could impact display text. Would you like to restore your config file?

Obviously I say no and go on. (I have to say no right?)

So i see the opening, and as soon as I get control of the character i follow the mod instructions. I open the cheat menu, just to see if the mod work. Ofc i click on money and just to see i put 300 on the wallet. So the Money cheat work.
I click on Heart but... nothing happen? Perhaps is because i am in the tutorial?
Anyway the real problem is... that every time i go to save game and save the game, the game again tell me:

It has been detected that this game contains a modified, unauthorized config file that could impact display text. Would you like to restore your config file?

So just to understand... is normal? Have i do something wrong in the installation? do i have to say no right?
Any advice?

Edit
Guys someone know if the mod blocks the discovery of talismans? I mean I started the game a few hours ago and i follow the walk, I should have already found some talisman, but nothing! The only talisman i find is the one related to the plot. The one that sell for 10$. After that i never see another one.
I just wanna understand if the mod in some way block the discovery. Ofc is not a problem with the money cheat, but i really don't want to abuse it too much.

Thank you

Last edited:

juice0804

Aug 27, 2017
I have installed files from redbox into my game folder and answered yes to replace files that were already in the folders. Restarted the game and now get a debug error

Error: Failed to load: data/CommonEvents.json

I have v7 of the mod and used it against the v16012 of the game.

Running windows 10 64bit i5 processor 8GB Ram, Nvidia GForce GTX660 video card

Any ideas?

The incest mod and names mod worked flawlessly.

Reactions: Jwino

devilvalor

Jan 22, 2020
When I start the game the error is 'Unable to load /img/system/IconSet.png', I checked the path... and the png does exist and its similar to the original png. The incest patch works. Don't know what's wrong with loading IconSet

devilvalor

Jan 22, 2020
Hi guys i just start the game right now. And ofc i use the mod to play the game more lightly or randomly. In short, without too much effort. But i find some sort of problem if i can call it a problem.
As the installation say, i unzip the game, install the 3 mod and then start the game.

There the problem come. The game start to tell me that:

Obviously I say no and go on. (I have to say no right?)

So i see the opening, and as soon as I get control of the character i follow the mod instructions. I open the cheat menu, just to see if the mod work. Ofc i click on money and just to see i put 300 on the wallet. So the Money cheat work.
I click on Heart but... nothing happen? Perhaps is because i am in the tutorial?
Anyway the real problem is... that every time i go to save game and save the game, the game again tell me:

So just to understand... is normal? Have i do something wrong in the installation? do i have to say no right?
Any advice?

Edit
Guys someone know if the mod blocks the discovery of talismans? I mean I started the game a few hours ago and i follow the walk, I should have already found some talisman, but nothing! The only talisman i find is the one related to the plot. The one that sell for 10$. After that i never see another one.
I just wanna understand if the mod in some way block the discovery. Ofc is not a problem with the money cheat, but i really don't want to abuse it too much.

Thank you
There is an item in squallmart that increases the chance of finding the jade ones.
You can just say 'No' whenever the dialog asks you to reset the config that doesnt block anything

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Hey ! Mod works perfectly although i realized that some scenes are not in scene player, example , first "act" with Alia is missing, its showing second in bed. Any suggestions how to get first scene to replay ?

z Wolf

Jul 31, 2019
Denedim ama yapamadım. yardım edebilecek biri var mı?
Neyini yapamadın yardım edeyim, Ama bu form ingilizce bir form kuralları bozmamanı tavsiye ederim.

OK I'll help you but next time Ask your question In English please

neman

Jan 5, 2020
When i installed the mod i cant find anymore gold or talismans anywhere at all, is it possible to fix this?
because u have too much gold in your possession. Game stops spawning items on ground once u get more then 700$ use cheat menu to drop money to lower

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
Getting load error like a few other people here. Wish someone would address this. Pain in the ass having to delete the whole folder, unpack and re-patch the game cause the red mod broke it...

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019

Overview:
This mod does three: restores incestuous relationships to the game, improves the scene player and adds cheats.

Janet and Kaley are now changed to Mother and Sister.

A Cheat Menu can be accessed by hitting 'C', it contains the usual stuff, money, hearts, scenes (the scene unlocker DOES NOT affect the progression of the game, you can lock it again and be only able to see the scenes you already unlocked legitimately).

The Scene Player has been completely overhauled to allow full mouse control and thumbs.​

Updated: 2020-01-14
Game/Creator: NLT-Media
Game Thread: Treasure of Nadia
Modder: redknight00
Mod Version: v7
Game Version: v16012
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This Mod was made for and tested in Windows 64-bit with NW.js SDK v0.41.3 Win10-64bit.
Any other system is unsupported and the content of the Red Mod will most likely not work except for the Incest Patch.

Download: -

View attachment 430670 View attachment 430671 View attachment 434503 View attachment 466150
I can't seem to extract the files to any folder associated to the game at all, so I went and manually pasted them in the necessary folders but still nothing, I even started a new game and clicked 'C' to see if it worked, it didn't.
So how do I successfully add the patch?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote