Cheat Mod RPGM Treasure of Nadia - RedMod [v9] [rednight00]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

z Wolf

Jul 31, 2019
I can't seem to extract the files to any folder associated to the game at all, so I went and manually pasted them in the necessary folders but still nothing, I even started a new game and clicked 'C' to see if it worked, it didn't.
So how do I successfully add the patch?
If hyou are trying to use the patch for the game version 19021 it obvious that it will not work. This patch is for v16012 wait for the update

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Getting load error like a few other people here. Wish someone would address this. Pain in the ass having to delete the whole folder, unpack and re-patch the game cause the red mod broke it...
It would help if you said what's the error, your version of mod, game and system.

Believe it or not, I can't guess all that from a simple complaint.

jackknight98

Feb 4, 2020
Hello everyone. I just downloaded the mod but cheat menu doesnt work at all. I am running the new 19021 fresh install with the current mod on page 1. Any ideas? I moved and replaced all the files it required for each folder. Nameplates changed for Janet to mother so that worked. Scene selection is frozen when I click on it from the phone. Photo galley also freezes the game. Any help would be super cool. I really dont know what I did wrong. Thank you so much!

Edit: I am using windows 64 bit to run the game.

Last edited:

z Wolf

Jul 31, 2019
redknight00 BUG REPORT:
SCENE PLAYER
After making sex at Women Rest Room of FullMast Bar with Naomi, MC disappeared and begins the talk naked.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
If hyou are trying to use the patch for the game version 19021 it obvious that it will not work. This patch is for v16012 wait for the update
I actually am playing 19021, or played rather since I am at 19%.
Alright I will wait for the update then, and thanks for the reply.

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
The mode updated, you can try it now. I am using and it is working
I tried installing it 25 hours ago, did you install yours in the last day?
If so I am confident enough to try it again, but if not, I have to search for a way to make it work, since what I am doing doesn't seem to want to do it.

m4yb3

Feb 8, 2020
redknight00 after add the cheat money,I can't seem to find any type of Talismans anymore,except for the silver one in the cave,but that's it nothing else. I've already try to add boost(Int and Aware)but none of them works,thoughts?

I play on the lastest version(download from this site)
8%,bought all the decorations stuff,literally buy everything in the shop.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone. I am using the walkthrough and just wanted to add money for when it says to buy things in the guide, not everything at once to avoid wrecking everything.

I extracted the mod into game folder but pressing C does nothing in the game. Where am I going wrong. New to this mod stuff and cannot seem to use saveeditonline as I cannot access the save files.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote