Zit_BR

Jan 16, 2019
Upon completion of the replacement files and everything is complete
When running the game gives a error

failed to load : img\system\iconset.png

=========================
v19021
system 64
I also had this error, I decided to download the normal version of the game without being compressed.

The compressed version is experiencing this error.

Dec 15, 2017
That's the "don't go smoothly" part tbh, if nothing is broken I can usually port the mod in 30mins.
No worries, take as much time you need. I appreciate the fact that you are taking the time to create this mod. Especially restoring the incest, because the game is not the same without it. Even though it is a small change, just having the name changed to Mom from Janet in dialog box makes a world of difference. So, thank you again for restoring that content

Reactions: Akop7 and Seriosha

ch023

Oct 8, 2019
i cant use cheat when i use cheat error says cant open image "Iconset" did i do something wrong i overwrited www file on my game file's www folder help me

• Angry
Reactions: Akop7

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
i cant use cheat when i use cheat error says cant open image "Iconset" did i do something wrong i overwrited www file on my game file's www folder help me
is it really so hard to read the entry´s before asking already answered Questions?? Wait for the Update from the mod and it should work fine again

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Updated OP, I could not find anything wrong with the incest patch so I'll just update as it is since I'm already late with some rewriting of code, if anyone can point out specifically where it is wonky I'll fix it (and please pretend you're talking with someone who doesn't play the game).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote