Tool Treasure of Nadia Scene Player [v1.0.0][cens0r]

linhhh.d

Dec 3, 2020

The "ToN Scene Player" is a standalone application to watch all cutscenes from the game without messing with the individual files or using the in-game scene player. It dynamically matches the videos files to individual scenes, which can be watched in a row or as a loop.

• Categories: NSFW, Booty Calls (+ alternative outfit), Profiles, SFW and "other"
  • Scene Aware - all parts of each scene grouped into one seamless experience
  • Thumbnailing - so you know exactly what you'll be watching
  • Scene/Part Repeat - play your favorite scene (with all parts) in a loop
  • Bookmarks - create a playlist of scene parts and play them in a loop (incl. save & load to/from disk)
  • Fullscreen Mode
  • Booty Calls with all outfits

Installation:
Unzip it into your Treasure of Nadia game directory (e.g. D:\Games\TreasureOfNadia - not into a subdirectory) and start it, then wait until all thumbnails have been generated. (It will take a moment, depending on how fast your PC is. Don't worry, they will be cached, so the player will open nearly instantly the next time you start it.)
If you can't/won't copy it into the game directory, you can just start it from anywhere and select the game directory then (again, the game directory itself, and not any subdirectory.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ToDo:
- split booty call scenes by outfit (or just play the parts with the default outfit) DONE in v0.2!
- add playlist functionality to watch multiple scenes in a loop

Downloads:
  • Windows (v1.0.0):
  • Linux (v0.4.1): (untested, please give feedback)
Hi, I am having issue that the scene player get videos from The Genesis Order ? Could you help me to see why

cocouh

Aug 3, 2020
I don't know, ask your antivirus software (a.k.a. snake oil). There's nothing malicious in the code, at least nothing i put there. But as it's Electron, it's probably doing something annoying-but-harmless. I don't care, and i won't even have a look. If you don't like what's happening, do use it.
I dont suppose you have the source available?

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
In all honesty, horizontal design would be more fitting for computer monitor, imo. And the scenes selection is moved on the side of player so it has more space.

Reactions: Joyfulbeekeeper

oppai_lover

Oct 15, 2019

The "ToN Scene Player" is a standalone application to watch all cutscenes from the game without messing with the individual files or using the in-game scene player. It dynamically matches the videos files to individual scenes, which can be watched in a row or as a loop.

• Categories: NSFW, Booty Calls (+ alternative outfit), Profiles, SFW and "other"
  • Bookmarks - create a playlist of scene parts and play them in a loop (incl. save & load to/from disk)
  • Fullscreen Mode

Installation:
Unzip it into your Treasure of Nadia game directory (e.g. D:\Games\TreasureOfNadia - not into a subdirectory) and start it, then wait until all thumbnails have been generated. (It will take a moment, depending on how fast your PC is. Don't worry, they will be cached, so the player will open nearly instantly the next time you start it.)
If you can't/won't copy it into the game directory, you can just start it from anywhere and select the game directory then (again, the game directory itself, and not any subdirectory.)

ToDo:
- split booty call scenes by outfit (or just play the parts with the default outfit) DONE in v0.2!

Downloads:
  • Windows (v1.0.0):
Such a great tool to look at the scene after you're done w the game.

zzyyxx

Jun 16, 2017
Is there any way to have it repeat or transition smoothly? Every time it finishes a part it flashes and buffers for a split second, it's giving me a headache

3dmember

Sep 23, 2017
This would be kewl if it worked. I just get a black screen with play button. nothing happens

edit: nvm figured it out. doesn't like to play in any folder that has got UAC. i moved it to another drive and it worked

kevinzz

Aug 24, 2022
Hi guys sorry to bother you, how to bookmarks and create a playlist scene parts ,cuz there are some of my favorite parts want to save as a playlist so that I can find my favorite scene parts easier when I launch the scene player every time . Tks

6t94202

Jan 5, 2022
is there any other link aside from mega can't download from mega for some reason maybe my isp blocked it

Omni752

Feb 17, 2022

• Fullscreen Mode

Installation:

ToDo:

Downloads:
  • Windows (v1.0.0):
does this player contains all scenes from the game without even playing it in game??

SCMDR

Jul 6, 2023
Thanks, this will be very useful, but after using it and I want to uninstall, do I just put the core files in the recycle bin?