Tool Treasure of Nadia Scene Player [v1.0.0][cens0r]

cens0r

Modder
Aug 6, 2020
Unfortunately yes, and NLT was _really_ sloppy with the naming on this one. But i'm working on it.

Update: New version uploaded (v0.6.0), with completely rewritten threesome matching. Not sure if it's gonna be worth it, as there are probably not many threesomes coming anymore, but at least it's cleaner code now.

Last edited:

kurkin.igor

Dec 13, 2017
Booty Calls (Alt) not loading(

app.js:280 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'match' of undefined
at app.js:280
at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
at customMatching (app.js:279)
at matchScenes (app.js:221)
at app.js:202
at FSReqCallback.oncomplete (fs.js:146)

cens0r

Modder
Aug 6, 2020
Booty Calls (Alt) not loading(

app.js:280 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'match' of undefined
at app.js:280
fixed!

Reactions: Guileless

Rhodes_89

Aug 1, 2020
The scene player cannot load booty calls normal and alternate.
I'm using version 1.0112. Please help.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '1' of null
at app.js:283

Last edited:

Belfaborac

Jul 7, 2019
Followed instructions, but all I get is " DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for file:......" and I've no idea how to fix it.

Nov 20, 2018
How to use linux version?
Since the dev doesn't seem to care enough neither to provide any basic instructions nor to provide an universal shell file, I'll share with you what I have done. If you are in a hurry, just skip to the steps list below.

I've never heard of such .snap files, so I assumed they would work with the snap daemon. I tried installing and running it through the snap CLI, yet no success. Also I did not find any valuable information on how to proceed with such files (even the snap's documentation was unclear on how to deal with them). But with my research I found out that snapd worked with containerized-like environments by using mount points on your system with the squashfs file system. In short, you won't actually need snapd at all (at least for this following procedure). Here are the actual steps:
  • Create a folder of your choosing. Keep track of its path.
  • (With the terminal obviously) navigate to the path that contains the .snap file.
  • Run sudo mount -t squashfs -o ro "/path/to/the/file/tonsp_0.4.1_amd64.snap" "/path/to/the/folder/you/created"
  • That's it. Using the terminal just navigate to this folder you have mounted and run ./tonsp.
  • After having fun you can optionally unmount this folder with sudo umount /path/to/the/folder/you/created and delete it afterwards.
If anyone know an easier procedure (which I certainly do know it exists), I would kindly ask of you to share it with us. I also noticed there are a bunch of scenes that are not well sorted, and with my little knowledge I can assume this tool might operate with pattern matching (aka regexes) so there might be a lot of issues in this regard since the Linux "version" is so outdated (yikes) compared to the Windows one.

Last edited:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
How long should thumbnail generation take? It's been about 15 minutes now on a i5-8250U....
Same, on Windows.
Worked before, but now it just idles without generating thumbnails, deleting the scene player and re-downloading doesn't seem to help.

cens0r

Modder
Aug 6, 2020
Since the dev doesn't seem to care enough ...
I published the Linux version because somebody asked for it, and it EXPLICITLY says "untested, please provide feedback" next to the download link. There hasn't been any feedback since then, so i didn't update it, because nobody seems to use it.

Oh, and: have you just tried googling "linux snap", maybe? It's not that difficult, and the probaly most widely used app packaging format by now (besides the obvious native deb/rpm packages).

If anyone know an easier procedure (which I certainly do know it exists), ...
If you "certainly do know" it exists, why don't you share it then?

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
game is now completed. will be there any cheats , unlocking puzzle , add items money and that stuff.

i mean great game + rpg , but for 100% complete you need to play with baby steps i dont feel like playing game at this point everything is hard need to follow walkthrough and always you dont know what to do , where to go.. (especially when you stop playing for few days) .. just want make clear , im not that stupid or new to rpg games but , this is too much.

Last edited:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
If anyone know an easier procedure (which I certainly do know it exists), I would kindly ask of you to share it with us. I also noticed there are a bunch of scenes that are not well sorted, and with my little knowledge I can assume this tool might operate with pattern matching (aka regexes) so there might be a lot of issues in this regard since the Linux "version" is so outdated (yikes) compared to the Windows one.
Isn't snap a new thing from Ubuntu? A new kind of package manager?
Have a look here it might help:

cens0r

Modder
Aug 6, 2020
game is now completed. will be there any cheats , unlocking puzzle , add items money and that stuff.
[...]
if you want to talk about the game, please go to the thread for the game you want to talk about. this isn't it.

cens0r

Modder
Aug 6, 2020
oh, and i released the final version v1.0.0 a couple days ago. there probably won't be any updates after this, as there won't be any new content that could break my regexes.

so consider this the final chapter of the ToN Scene Player, and go to the TGO Scene Player thread for the The Genesis Order Scene Player.

Kylar91

May 1, 2017
Why is my antivirus informing me that this file is attempting to connect to the internet when I run it? It should have no need to at all.

Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

cens0r

Modder
Aug 6, 2020
Why is my antivirus informing me that this file is attempting to connect to the internet when I run it? It should have no need to at all.
I don't know, ask your antivirus software (a.k.a. snake oil). There's nothing malicious in the code, at least nothing i put there. But as it's Electron, it's probably doing something annoying-but-harmless. I don't care, and i won't even have a look. If you don't like what's happening, do use it.

Reactions: Mortarion