• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Update freezes on start-up. Anybody else having this problem?
Are you just applying the update file? I am experiencing a problem with the update file where the wrong background art asset loads after the cave scene where MC finds the screwdriver and clothes. It shows art for when characters talk to each other instead of the scroller view of MC walking around. All of the movement triggers are in place, however. I just can't see anything.

Presently downloading the full v06112 file to give that a go.

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
Are you just applying the update file? I am experiencing a problem with the update file where the wrong background art asset loads after the cave scene where MC finds the screwdriver and clothes. It shows art for when characters talk to each other instead of the scroller view of MC walking around. All of the movement triggers are in place, however. I just can't see anything.

Presently downloading the full v06112 file to give that a go.
dev said he/she will real release a bugfix later

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
For those that are stuck on 5%, you need to do the blowjob scene in your bedroom. Also you need to buy the coffee table ($200) to decorate the living room first.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I apologize if not all the versions of this game get updated straight away it's just nlt asked me to wait a bit to update these so he can get rid of the bugs I don't know who's been updating my page so I can't ask him to stop just letting you know it isn't me doing it he is making my links a bit of a mess and uploading them all on different sites then the one's I use

Herr4Share

Apr 1, 2017
It's quite amazing the jump in quality of the animations NLT-Media have managed in such a sort time after Lust Epidemic (not that the animations in Lust Epidemic were bad in the first place).
Yep. Creatively, every project should be seen as an opportunity for growth. It's a shame so few developers (or people in general) understand that. Fewer still that understand *and* put it into practice.

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes