RPGM - Completed - Treasure of Nadia [v1.0117] [NLT Media]

1. 5.00 star(s)

brknsoul

If you enjoyed playing Lust Epidemic, you absolutely love Treasure of Nadia. It has more polish and the animations are fantastic.

Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia are the best RPGM games out there.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

damagedS

amazing design, game just started and you already see how rich of a story it contains, truly gorgeous female models, animated cut & sex scenes, all around fucking perfect. honestly, drop the review section, play it, right now.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ayorasta87

cant wait for update!! already smell the best rpg adult game !! lot of milfs!! i like this kind of game !! so much improve animation from lust epidemic, like every character have different animation and motion, keep a good work !!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

rongngoc123

Yeah another product from NLT, what can u expect from their last one, u probably could do more in this. I don't have to say much about Treasure of Nadia. Just play its demo and u could feel it. Best game at this moment. I really recommend u rate this game so it could appear in Trending section so more fund for NLT, they deserve that.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

kingofcurrywurst

So much potential. NLT is one of, if not the, best creator of adult games. The new animation quality is great. Much better than Lust Epidemic. Best animation ive seen so far. The idea of an island with treasure hunting and renovating your home is great. Yeah you have to grind. But it is a nice grinding idea. The new girls are sexy. And very beautiful. Cant wait to see more of NLTswork.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

gareman

NLT has upped his game, once again. This is by far the best 3D Adult Game out there in my opinion. The animations are top notch, it is so fluid, smooth and realistic, its kinda unbelievable to be honest. The story is very intriguing and keeps you wanting to know more after every update. There are a total of 13 girls introduced so far and each and every one of them are unique in both personality and appearance. Highly recommended to try it out and support the Dev over on their Patreon if you can, unlike some devs out there, NLT is always punctual on his update schedule and has been since all his previous works.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Talf

Those renders are great and the animations are amazing! So far above Lust Epidemic - which is also another great game. NLT has really shown off what the new standard of games should be! I will be anticipating every update :D
  8. 5.00 star(s)

apsentibus

A combination of fun gameplay machanics, absorbing story progression and high-quality renders and animations - even some non-sex scenes are animated subtly to the "facial expression and eye contact" level. This is the New Generation of Erotic Gaming. This is refined to such an extent that I'd feel guilty if I didn't pay for a product of such quality.
    Be warned: although great potential can be seen, as of Version V03111 this game has very LIMITED content, with only 4 sex scenes and about 20 minutes of gameplay.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Ordolph

Man, I have to say it's pretty clear the dev learned a lot doing Lust Epidemic. This game is pretty high quality (probably the highest quality RPGM I've ever played) AND they actually update regularly and frequently. Animations are top notch with excellent character detail, lighting, and framerate. The dev could honestly remove all of the adult/lewd content and I'd still be interested in playing it. Definitely one to watch.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

odino

if it was possible i give 500/5 this gmae beat kinda everything in f95 hehe
    there some good game but slowness of them beat them badly hehe
    but this game got great story/update/graphic/engine
    just wish alia become more expencive to acquire
  11. 4.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    +Animated scenes looks amazing! Yep amazing not just good they look amazing. We have loots of angles and thats prety dope.
    +Renders looks realy good.
    +Not original but interesting story.

Little Bad Points (Not to bad just not good enough)
    -Plot story was so fast.
    -Our story is so common.

For The End
    I'm not fan of RPGM games but I can cleary say this game is realy good. This game is not like boring RPGM games. And if you are like me, dont like RPGM games? Just give a change this game. But we need more content for sure. Keep it your good work!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

genericc616

Looking promising so far, some nice improvements on how Lust Epidemic was laid out.

Plenty of very nice looking characters and some nice animations in the first few scenes should be someone in the game for everyone, although so far they all seem good to me.

There's potential for the grind to earn money to get a bit stale but interested to see what they plan to do with money mechanic and how they balance the minigame for earning/add a few alternative ways.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Hagggas

Girls are smoking hot and I trust him to make an intresting story. Animations are a cool feature too, they make me lose no nut november. The best RPGM games to date are made from this guy. I mean icstor has his old ones but these blow every other one out of the water.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

sh1hin

Story : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (5/5)
    Animation : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (5/5)
    Voice : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (5/5)
    Character models : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (5/5)
    you guys rly should try i
    this game absolutely marvelous
    every thing is just fine
    you guys rly should try i
    this game absolutely marvelous
    every thing is just fine
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Mason Jr

I thought Lust Epidemic was the best game but no, Treasure of Nadia is promising a way more awesome game.
    Great graphic, I mean, really great.
    Smooth animation.
    Excellent storyline.
    This game deserves everything it can get.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

bakiks31

Treasure of Nadia

Is the best so far RPG

It surpassed all the RPG game

The animation is so great!
    The model is fucking hot!
    The concept of story looks cool and interesting!
    The intro definitely high quality

I give 5/5 star!!!!!!
  17. 4.00 star(s)

tuniquim

The graphics are excellent!
    The stories, though initial, are promising.
    The gameplay is very good.
    And there's a fan service for those who've played other games of NTL Media ;).
    The only negative point, in my opinion, is that the storyline is too linear..
  18. 3.00 star(s)

hopeless

NLT Media did a really great job on Lust Epidemic, but ToN is not that great.
    I think the music and the voices are from the game Anno lol
    ToN is a bit weird, i think the creator did build a game around the sounds of anno to have that great effect of having sounds lol

Graphics 5/5
    Dialogue 3/5
    Story 2/5
    Characters 3/5
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Pepa Zdepa

Great graphics. Good story so far. Game is very professionally made. I am not fan of games made with RPGM but this game is one of few exceptions. To me game seems very promising. Looking forward for updates.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

LucasLeels

Dude, I love this game, the NLT games are amazing, and I'm seeing that this one will be better than Lust Epidemic, and I hope to have a chance with our crystal helper. Other than that, the game is great, keep up the great work :love: