RPGM - Completed - Treasure of Nadia [v1.0117] [NLT Media]

1. 5.00 star(s)

apsentibus

A combination of fun gameplay machanics, absorbing story progression and high-quality renders and animations - even some non-sex scenes are animated subtly to the "facial expression and eye contact" level. This is the New Generation of Erotic Gaming. This is refined to such an extent that I'd feel guilty if I didn't pay for a product of such quality.
    Be warned: although great potential can be seen, as of Version V03111 this game has very LIMITED content, with only 4 sex scenes and about 20 minutes of gameplay.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ordolph

Man, I have to say it's pretty clear the dev learned a lot doing Lust Epidemic. This game is pretty high quality (probably the highest quality RPGM I've ever played) AND they actually update regularly and frequently. Animations are top notch with excellent character detail, lighting, and framerate. The dev could honestly remove all of the adult/lewd content and I'd still be interested in playing it. Definitely one to watch.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

odino

if it was possible i give 500/5 this gmae beat kinda everything in f95 hehe
    there some good game but slowness of them beat them badly hehe
    but this game got great story/update/graphic/engine
    just wish alia become more expencive to acquire
  4. 4.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    +Animated scenes looks amazing! Yep amazing not just good they look amazing. We have loots of angles and thats prety dope.
    +Renders looks realy good.
    +Not original but interesting story.

Little Bad Points (Not to bad just not good enough)
    -Plot story was so fast.
    -Our story is so common.

For The End
    I'm not fan of RPGM games but I can cleary say this game is realy good. This game is not like boring RPGM games. And if you are like me, dont like RPGM games? Just give a change this game. But we need more content for sure. Keep it your good work!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

genericc616

Looking promising so far, some nice improvements on how Lust Epidemic was laid out.

Plenty of very nice looking characters and some nice animations in the first few scenes should be someone in the game for everyone, although so far they all seem good to me.

There's potential for the grind to earn money to get a bit stale but interested to see what they plan to do with money mechanic and how they balance the minigame for earning/add a few alternative ways.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Hagggas

Girls are smoking hot and I trust him to make an intresting story. Animations are a cool feature too, they make me lose no nut november. The best RPGM games to date are made from this guy. I mean icstor has his old ones but these blow every other one out of the water.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

sh1hin

Story : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (5/5)
    Animation : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (5/5)
    Voice : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (5/5)
    Character models : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (5/5)
    you guys rly should try i
    this game absolutely marvelous
    every thing is just fine
    you guys rly should try i
    this game absolutely marvelous
    every thing is just fine
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Mason Jr

I thought Lust Epidemic was the best game but no, Treasure of Nadia is promising a way more awesome game.
    Great graphic, I mean, really great.
    Smooth animation.
    Excellent storyline.
    This game deserves everything it can get.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

bakiks31

Treasure of Nadia

Is the best so far RPG

It surpassed all the RPG game

The animation is so great!
    The model is fucking hot!
    The concept of story looks cool and interesting!
    The intro definitely high quality

I give 5/5 star!!!!!!
  10. 4.00 star(s)

tuniquim

The graphics are excellent!
    The stories, though initial, are promising.
    The gameplay is very good.
    And there's a fan service for those who've played other games of NTL Media ;).
    The only negative point, in my opinion, is that the storyline is too linear..
  11. 3.00 star(s)

hopeless

NLT Media did a really great job on Lust Epidemic, but ToN is not that great.
    I think the music and the voices are from the game Anno lol
    ToN is a bit weird, i think the creator did build a game around the sounds of anno to have that great effect of having sounds lol

Graphics 5/5
    Dialogue 3/5
    Story 2/5
    Characters 3/5
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Pepa Zdepa

Great graphics. Good story so far. Game is very professionally made. I am not fan of games made with RPGM but this game is one of few exceptions. To me game seems very promising. Looking forward for updates.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

LucasLeels

Dude, I love this game, the NLT games are amazing, and I'm seeing that this one will be better than Lust Epidemic, and I hope to have a chance with our crystal helper. Other than that, the game is great, keep up the great work :love:
  14. 5.00 star(s)

GreyJim

TL,DR version: Enough content in this initial release to get into the game and get a good feel for it.
    Highly recommended!

Verbose version:
    RPMG has a reputation for being a poor quality and frustrating game engine disliked by many.
    After playing this RPMG game, I'm reminded of the old quote: "It's a poor craftsman that blames his tools ".

Treasure of Nadia shows what RPMG is capable of in the hands of skilled craftsmen, and it's amazing! NLT have set a new benchmark for games made with this engine.

In Treasure of Nadia, the graphics quality of the "overhead" game play screens is on a completely different level to other RPMG games. NLT's Lust Epidemic stood out for its high quality game play graphics, but Treasure of Nadia has gone another step beyond it.

The female characters... well, what can I say but... HOT AF!
    NLT seems to have a knack for gorgeous sexy milfs and babes.
    (Even the ice cold bitch antagonist is a stunner!)

The cut-scenes have stepped up the quality considerably from Lust Epidemic. Models have a greater level of natural looking detail, and animations are much smoother.

The audio quality has also taken a big step up, with richer action and ambient background sounds, and good voice acting, complete with character's mouths synced to their speech in cut-scenes.

The story - a witty piss-take on the Indiana Jones franchise, is enjoyable and easy to get into, and the dialogue is clever and funny.

NLT Media have done a truly professional job on this game. They've got the skills and the goods to rival mainstream game companies. Any devs working with RPMG should take a good look at what they're producing, because there's really no excuse any more for users to be putting up with bland, off-the-shelf low quality graphics and game play.

Eagerly awaiting updates!
  15. 4.00 star(s)

tatomcm80

Nice 3D model, but it is too early to judge the plot of the game. I like what I see at the moment. I hope that is just as good or better than Lust Epidemic. NLT Media knows how to make it. Experience is a degree, and these guys have it left over.

PS: Sorry for my English.

Regards.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Jackbite

Good grief They Have Raised the Bar With this! Eye popping graphics Way better Map than Lust epidemic 10/10 You may not like the Engine But if That's What the Developer Favours then you get no argument from Me! I'm off to Patreon To give this Dev Some of my Lovely Lolly :)
  17. 5.00 star(s)

ilham6192

BEST ADULT GAME EVER MADE!
    STORY!
    SMOOTH TRANTITIONS
    SMOOTH ANIMATIONS
    VOICE ACTOR
    AND MUCH MORE!

and the model are unique and soo beautiful
    i love this game man
    cant wait for the future update!
    thank you NLT!
    the mc itself are good and handsome good choice!
  18. 5.00 star(s)

- ZAIKO -

Insta epic!

I am amazed by NLT's ability to surpass each game. How can they use a tool like RPGM and turn it into something so unique, with detail, different gameplay and amazing art.

I lack words to describe how much Treasure of Nadia was expected, and only for this small demo does it deserve a place of respect at the top of adult games.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 24507

What about this game that just introduction has already shown excellent quality compared to other games that have been updating for months, again NLT Media demonstrates excellent quality in the story, characters, animations and also all the audio in the game!

For sure soon will be among the most viewed games here in the forum!
  20. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1023239

"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain..."

I really enjoyed the overarching plot and twists in this game, as it encompasses all the classic elements of a good story. Although the standalone routes weren’t by any means remarkable, they were great at building suspense and a sense of urgency to figure out the pieces of the puzzle in order to solve the mystery. The universe of this games grows increasingly more complex and interesting the further you delve into the storyline. This demonstrates solid world-building and good storyline pacing by the writers.