RNPA1

Dec 11, 2021
anyone know how to edit the HTML versions saves with tits ed?
You can't use tits ed. I already said how to do edit saves in my another reply and it's:
4. There's no save editor for now but the new save files are actually readable .json, just use notepad++ or even the windows notepad to open it. You will probably need to knew coding or atleast know the structure of the file to edit more complicated things besides changing you current money.

• Haha
Reactions: tehlemon

Skyheart

Sep 19, 2018
If anyone's looking to cheat on the JS version, you can use console commands to modify stats. This is tested on Vivaldi, but may work with all Chromium browsers.

WARNING: If you input something incorrectly or try a value the game doesn't like, it'll end in an error and you'll have to re-load, so until you're used to it, save before doing anything.

Load your game and press F12 to bring up the console, then you can input the following commands (case sensitive, * indicates a numerical value):

pc.lustRaw = * |Set current lust value
pc.HPMod = * |Set Max HP (added to the base value)
pc.HPRaw = * |Set current HP (must be less than or equal to HPMod + base value)
pc.energyMod = * |Set max energy (added to the base value)
pc.energyRaw = * |Set current energy (must be less than or equal to energyMod + base value)
pc.(stat name)Raw = * |Set the value of the named stat (physique, reflexes, aim, intelligence, willpower)
pc.unspentStatPoints = * |Set the amount of available stat points to spend on the level up screen
pc.credits = * |Set the number of credits you have
this.hours = * |Set the hour of the day
this.minutes = * |Set the minutes of the day
this.days = * |Set number of in-game days passed

This is just some I use frequently, but you can edit pretty much everything about your character (and other characters). It's important to note the difference between the Mod and Raw values. Usually you'll have to do something to update the game, the simplest being moving a space. Again, they're pretty simple but can mess up your game.

Hope this helps until there's a more user friendly solution.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
If anyone's looking to cheat on the JS version, you can use console commands to modify stats. This is tested on Vivaldi, but may work with all Chromium browsers.

WARNING: If you input something incorrectly or try a value the game doesn't like, it'll end in an error and you'll have to re-load, so until you're used to it, save before doing anything.

Load your game and press F12 to bring up the console, then you can input the following commands (case sensitive, * indicates a numerical value):

pc.energyRaw = * |Set current energy (must be less than or equal to energyMod + base value)
pc.(stat name)Raw = * |Set the value of the named stat (physique, reflexes, aim, intelligence, willpower)
pc.unspentStatPoints = * |Set the amount of available stat points to spend on the level up screen

This is just some I use frequently, but you can edit pretty much everything about your character (and other characters). It's important to note the difference between the Mod and Raw values. Usually you'll have to do something to update the game, the simplest being moving a space. Again, they're pretty simple but can mess up your game.

You can do pretty much anything you want to the JS version using console commands. At some point I'll convert my twine tools over to work with TiTS/COC2 just to throw a UI at it for people who don't like using the console.

I'm pretty sure it'd be easy enough to inject content into game now as well. I was already basically there before I got distracted by other games. So if I could find the original writing/code for all the old cut shit, I could probably create a js file that'll patch that stuff back into the game for the web version. I haven't really bothered playing with the offline versions, but it could probably be done there too. No need to create your own builds and shit.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
No, no i am not trolling i wouldn't honestly that and or really people want to good stuff for themselves till the non backers get funds to see what is being missed, Do not get me wrong game is buggy and honestly i have had to do stuff over again sometimes, But apart from that its alright i suppose, No idea how to add the things to the ship if they can the ice planet the women shows nothing when you say upgrades, But i like Syri's quest a awful lot ngl, Part from the main character sounds rude as hell each time she says she loves the PC, We get "Yeah now shut your mouth" Like my word XD, Best relationship ever.
Button with dot (.) symbol is to the right of duttons with coma (,) symbol, you know?!

Skyheart

Sep 19, 2018
You can do pretty much anything you want to the JS version using console commands. At some point I'll convert my twine tools over to work with TiTS/COC2 just to throw a UI at it for people who don't like using the console.

I'm pretty sure it'd be easy enough to inject content into game now as well. I was already basically there before I got distracted by other games. So if I could find the original writing/code for all the old cut shit, I could probably create a js file that'll patch that stuff back into the game for the web version. I haven't really bothered playing with the offline versions, but it could probably be done there too. No need to create your own builds and shit.
Modded/restored content was what I was thinking about to, it could be really cool. I just wish I wasn't so rusty or I'd check it out myself.

granjam

Jan 8, 2018

Do you have anything for Max Ship Energy? It's a shame that I can have 5 other gunners but not enough energy for them to be useful.

Jun 10, 2021
Button with dot (.) symbol is to the right of duttons with coma (,) symbol, you know?!
Most are used to split sentences into manageable parts but also using "," Helps do the same thing of splitting it up without having to do another paragraph and also makes the reader do more work, I mean in the end its more work then some games offer, With me making people read it all without full stops here and there, In the end until i move onto a new point i can drag it on, I know i could make it easier for people but that is just not me XD.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I swear i am using a public build and i have Syri on my team, Or maybe i am wrong i can't tell with the link thats on here after all
Heck if I know. Between this thread's changelog and download not being even remotely close to matching, and the fact that the versions themselves aren't being shown on fenoxo's updates, it's kind of hard to tell. Heck, he even regularly forgets to use his own blog's tags on the update posts too. The update isn't labeled as a public build, though.

Jun 10, 2021
Heck if I know. Between this thread's changelog and download not being even remotely close to matching, and the fact that the versions themselves aren't being shown on fenoxo's updates, it's kind of hard to tell. Heck, he even regularly forgets to use his own blog's tags on the update posts too. The update isn't labeled as a public build, though.
Well i honestly doubt this is a public build to be fair considering, What we got, Though i could be wrong, We still have a few things left, Then we have more characters to hopefully be added, But who knows do not get me wrong loved the update with her as crew, But after i finished it i though "Dam" Out of all the characters you can recruit Syri's seems to be the most fleshed out and have decent story to how she joins and we help her on her journey, Though i do wish with the family thing, You had a choice if you has both Anno And Syri and you did Syri's questline that she might ask you to it, Rather then Anno, Cause Anno its just that character that sleeps with anything in a one second radius, Where as it seems like Syri would ask you do to the fact she trust you and loves you and reminds you every minute, But again i doubt that would happen.

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
Recruiting Syri is part of the public build.
I can recruit her in the version that's available on the official website.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Dhaal has been released for backers, which is exciting. on another note, flash issues still haven't been fixed so I think im going to make a new save if every update (new code) is going to be incompatible with my flash save and have to wait to get it fixed (putting steele suit on syri for example (flash issue))

AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
So I read that the Flash version is better but is no longer supported? If that's true, how far along is the JS version in comparison? should I give in and play JS version or do I play the Flash version? Last time i played through TiTS was in 2018

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes