Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Does the cheats not work anymore? All the codes except the level up code doesn't work.
Which cheat are you trying to use?
I just tested urta and tistheseason using v-ko custom input and both worked fine
as well as the up-down-left-right cheat
edit: ok I tested a bunch of the cheats via codex > options > console,
till I got bored of it, the only one that didn't work was anotherbrickinthewall
motherlode worked
88mph worked
clowncar worked
mitzi worked
fauxcow worked
cumcow worked

Last edited:

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Which cheat are you trying to use?
I just tested urta and tistheseason using v-ko custom input and both worked fine
as well as the up-down-left-right cheat
edit: ok I tested a bunch of the cheats via codex > options > console,
till I got bored of it, the only one that didn't work was anotherbrickinthewall
motherlode worked
88mph worked
clowncar worked
mitzi worked
fauxcow worked
cumcow worked
Damn, I needed the anotherbrickinthewall cheat. I was told that being on mobile was the problem...

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Hey, i want to ask something.
I remember some time ago (when we were talking about fated names) that you could be an android or some kind of robot.
I tried the fated name "Naoki" that was supposed to be an android.
("Naoki
* herm/shemale android with white and purple skin and white hair. Starts with 10 bags of silicone ")
But it didn't really work, I was just a human with silicone in my inventory, so my question is this, is there a way to be an android, or any other kind of robot.
Be it from any item, event or anything really.
I can also use titsed.
The impression I got was not really. The thing I like about Naoki is it pretty clearly states that they're an android at a point and it's the designers' real attempt at one.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Damn, I needed the anotherbrickinthewall cheat. I was told that being on mobile was the problem...
You can just use the UP+DOWN+LEFT+RIGHT cheat and keep selling the zil rations until you have the money you want

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
So what's the deal with the money cheat? Did they just get rid of it?
It was pretty useful since some transformations items cost quite a bit.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Honestly I'm not sure I'm going to have a look at the code and see if it was removed or changed, I do remember using it a while back but I can just use TiTsEd if I want to cheat money.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hmm seems like the cheat is still there in the code
Code:
    inputManager.BindCheatSequence("Give ZilRations", 38, 40, 37, 39);
    inputManager.BindCheatSequence("Room Transport", "idclev");
    inputManager.BindCheatSequence("Scene Execute", "impulse");
    inputManager.BindCheatSequence("XP to Level", "motherlode");
    inputManager.BindCheatSequence("Politically Correct Mode","poison");
    inputManager.BindCheatSequence("100K Credits", "anotherbrickinthewall");
    inputManager.BindCheatSequence("Infinte Item Use", "urta");
    inputManager.BindCheatSequence("Infinite Crew Space", "clowncar");
    inputManager.BindCheatSequence("Toggle Debug", "fuckyou");
    inputManager.BindCheatSequence("Force Default Treatment", "treatment");
    inputManager.BindCheatSequence("Force Cow-Girl Treatment", "bimbo");
    inputManager.BindCheatSequence("Force Bull Treatment", "bull");
    inputManager.BindCheatSequence("Force Cum-Cow Treatment", "cumcow");
    inputManager.BindCheatSequence("Force Amazon Treatment", "amazon");
    inputManager.BindCheatSequence("Force Faux-Cow Treatment", "fauxcow");
    inputManager.BindCheatSequence("Destinations Unlocked", "marcopolo");
    inputManager.BindCheatSequence("Runamode Bess", "insaneinthemembrane");
    inputManager.BindCheatSequence("Time Skip", 56, 56, 77, 80, 72);
    inputManager.BindCheatSequence("Toggle Seasons", "tistheseason");
    inputManager.BindCheatSequence("Mitzi Unlock", "mitzi");
    inputManager.BindCheatSequence("Space Yakuza Skip", "anofferyoucantrefuse");
    inputManager.BindCheatSequence("Bianca Spawn", "healthdelivery");
    inputManager.BindCheatSequence("Nym-Foe Targets TiTS", "beshineforever");
    inputManager.BindCheatSequence("Classic Lapinara", "laplove");

Last edited:
Reactions: rev33 and Megumin.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
OK so I got the money cheat (anotherbrickinthewall) to work but not by using any custom input/console
Try this and see if it works for you
Open codex
now type anotherbrickinthewall
I tested it on the android version with bluestacks and it worked for me

Reactions: Megumin.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
OK so I got the money cheat (anotherbrickinthewall) to work but not by using any custom input/console
Try this and see if it works for you
Open codex
now type anotherbrickinthewall
I tested it on the android version with bluestacks and it worked for me
Just by opening codex and not going through options and console? You just type it in the menu? Bluestack probably works because you can still type with your keyboard like a regular pc. I have to have a blank space to type in for my phone keyboard to appear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Just by opening codex and not going through options and console? You just type it in the menu? Bluestack probably works because you can still type with your keyboard like a regular pc. I have to have a blank space to type in for my phone keyboard to appear.
Damn is there no way to bring up the keyboard on android without an area to type to? I've never used a android device.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Damn is there no way to bring up the keyboard on android without an area to type to? I've never used a android device.
Apparently there was, a while back you could just press and hold the home button or something and the keyboard would appear. I guess they took that out.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Apparently there was, a while back you could just press and hold the home button or something and the keyboard would appear. I guess they took that out.
If you have a pc could you not just use tits save to file function then transfer the file to your pc to use titsed or saveeditonline to add more money, then just transfer to save file back and load it.

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
There are virtual keyboard apps for android you can use that put a keyboard overlay on your phone. They're useful for short term use like inputting cheats.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
There are virtual keyboard apps for android you can use that put a keyboard overlay on your phone. They're useful for short term use like inputting cheats.
So you can bring one of those up on screen even when there is no input area like a text box?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Megumin maybe you could try an app like Googles , see the quote below, a virtual keyboard app could work for you

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Megumin maybe you could try an app like Googles , see the quote below, a virtual keyboard app could work for you
I don't remember which one I used to use, but one put an on/off switch for the keyboard as a notification so it was easy to use.
OMG! I can't thank you guys enough. It works. I found an app call Hacker Keyboard. There's a setting that let's you put a permanent notification on the notification bar and it makes a computer keyboard appear whenever you press it. I tried it and I got both the Up Down Left Right cheat and the anotherbrickinthewall cheat work. Thank you :giggle:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes