shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
TiTs 0.8.019
SWF - -
AIR - -
ARM APK - -
x86 APK - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Attached patreon / mail image:

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
TiTs 0.8.019
SWF - -
AIR - -
ARM APK - -
x86 APK - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Attached patreon / mail image:
There's no Image pack?

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2019
lance?
i havent heard that name in 3000 years
Hi there.
Still around, kind of waiting for the /f/ board to come back up, and still idling on IRC (see my page).
i tried to tell them
but 8ch is down for the foreseeable future so there will probably be no updates for boobs.
Yeah. Might be the source code is still being pushed, but IDK. I've never followed it very closely.

Might do a 0.8.019 build soon-ish. Need sleep first.
And I noticed that my 0.8.018 imagepack build is missing at least one image that was in the official build. Looks like the public source code once again isn't correlated with the official public builds. Blame fen & co..

DylanBoot

Apr 28, 2018
Not sure why it says that you need Android 8.1 for this, I’m playing this on a fuckin’ Galaxy S3 running 4.4.2. Granted, it’s fairly slow and takes a long time to save, but still.

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
Not sure why it says that you need Android 8.1 for this, I’m playing this on a fuckin’ Galaxy S3 running 4.4.2. Granted, it’s fairly slow and takes a long time to save, but still.
on some devices with older android or something it fails to install

Reactions: DylanBoot

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
how to increase refractory rate, I can increase cum capacity and penis size but how about cum refractory rate, how to increase that shit and also the amount of cum you can ejaculate

Feb 13, 2019
0.8.019 alternate builds (Desktop SWF, Android ARM/x86, and iOS) up. Sorry for the delay; was hoping maybe we'd have a more substantial update by now and I would have just been able to skip 0.8.019. I guess maybe fen's been as inactive as I've been this month.

Which image is missing?
is where I reported it. They've not responded, but I'm not really too worried about it since it'll come out eventually (in a month or so).

hey im super sick right now so I've been thinking of food to eat when i get better
does pizza hut have cheese crust hawaiian pizza?
They should, but I don't think all franchises do stuffed crust.
Alternatively, if you meant the "toasted parmesian" crust, yeah they should probably do that. It's their best crust IMO, now that they aren't doing pretzel crust anymore.
The one I work at will give you stuffed crust on anything as long as it's large sized.

Last edited:
Reactions: daedal and Megumin.
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes