thedoge1

Jul 24, 2018
I'm max level already, considering the amount of travelling I did after level 10 it's really weird it hasn't happened yet.
100% Affinity with Kiro is the only requirement according to the wiki, I remember struggling as well when I tried to get it to start as well. So my guess would be bad rng, keep travelling back and forth between world, maybe throwing a bit of waiting time through console as well to make sure idk.

If nothing works and patience runs out, try the save editor.
I spent a good 10 mins looking through the flags in the save editor, i finally found the flags related to the quest (prefix KQ for "Kiro Quest" is my guess) and two caught my interest:

KQ_START records the timestamp at which the quest is started. I have no idea how time is calculated in this game so I don't know how it can be modified usefully.
KQ_STEP seems to record the state of the quest, looks already more interesting. I loaded a save on which i had already completed the full quest and it is currently set to '5'. Try loading your save in the editor and see what value is currently set, then try to set it to '1' and see if it triggers the distress mail from Kiro. Can't help any further unfortunately, i don't have the game installed at the moment and can't test it myself.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edit: Just realized that KQ_STEP could also simply be there to record the steps of the Bimboification process of Kiro and not the state of the quest, so no guarantees. Either way good luck starting this damn quest, it's probably one of the most fleshed out in this game.

Last edited:

Placidarrest

Jan 30, 2019
"Is that all, stranger?"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Erm... can someone please tell who Azariah was? I just don't remember... Also wiki is not being helpful:
Edit: Ah, found her on Dhaal so nvm. Seems i forgot due to having break from this game. :)

Last edited:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I've played this game quite a lot by now, and I gotta say, I wish they'd have some more male characters for those of us playing straight female (or gay male) MC's. The female-to-male content ratio in a game - while great for those into women - is completely unbalanced, and that sucks because the sex you can have with male characters is pretty hot, and there isn't close to enough of it! lol.

Hell, I'd be happy with quality over quantity when it comes to guys, with maybe Chaurmine and Dane and that sexy storm lancer Zel Gon (I know that name is probably wrong.. I always get his name wrong) becoming crew mates, and being developed with more content.
I'd love to help cultivate Chaurmine's 'softer side' by further familiarizing himself with love - I want to be able to take him on dates, like I could with my sexy Brint in CoC2. Or turning the tables on Dane and dominating him sexually after you've built up serious respect there - maybe have a personal quest with him, or having to save his ass on a merc job, plus being able to take him with you so he can be there to kick Jack's ass. I really love the power struggle between MC and the storm lancer, and would love that to continue being built.
And how are these three fine males not potential impregnators for MC? That's just a straight-up crime. Other potential impregnators should be that bull mayor on New Texas and that big red hunk Gene on Myrellion. Actually, they're both worthy of some fleshing out and long-term loving too.

Also, speaking of the aforementioned dates, it would be nice if - regardless if you go for girls or guys - you could go on dates with certain characters that your MC was developing a relationship with. Give the player a reason to do the planetary circuit, and take their girl/guy to some local hangouts planetside. This would be mostly for crew mates, as right now they're almost completely useless once they get on your ship, besides the repeatable sex scenes, and would be a nice way to add some depth there. hell, just being able to take them for a day out somewhere would be pretty cool, relationship or not. I'd also love to be able to take a potential father/mother of MC's children to see their kid in the creche on Tavros. Maybe have some interactivity with them 'as a family'.

But anyway... had to get that off my chest.

D

Deleted member 3463984

new bad end, how would i achieve it, i filled the coniditions to my knowledge but cant seem to get it.
select the big trouble option when doing molli's vaginal scene if you ejaculate at least 36k liters

D

Deleted member 3463984

i used the editor to make it more that 36k, but i not getting that option.
i'm pretty sure the save editor measures in milliliters, not liters, so that might be the problem, or the amount in the blog post might be inaccurate or something, but it is possible to get it. try putting ball efficiency and cum multiplier to ridiculously high numbers. when opening the save in-game, if your current internal cum, probable ejaculation, and and max cum are in scientific notation in the codex, you should be good to go.

D

Deleted member 3463984

Reactions: Z84

Emil Yukimura

Sep 3, 2019
Oh. Great. Another update having to do with taur, dickgirls, or lesbian/bi action with already-existing shipmates. Anything gay added? No? What about new planets? Story? New crewmates? Nah? Okay, just checkin'.

Like, I get that working on games is difficult shit... But like... All that time to hash out an update that has... What? 4 new things? Will we get Dane or another male party member in 2025? Zaalt was a pretty hot concept. Wouldn't mind that. I wouldn't mind a combat party member that can travel and fight with you. I hope they're working up to a massive release at least, and that these are just small additions before DLC-sized update.

But probably not.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Oh. Great. Another update having to do with taur, dickgirls, or lesbian/bi action with already-existing shipmates. Anything gay added? No? What about new planets? Story? New crewmates? Nah? Okay, just checkin'.

Like, I get that working on games is difficult shit... But like... All that time to hash out an update that has... What? 4 new things? Will we get Dane or another male party member in 2025? Zaalt was a pretty hot concept. Wouldn't mind that. I wouldn't mind a combat party member that can travel and fight with you. I hope they're working up to a massive release at least, and that these are just small additions before DLC-sized update.

But probably not.
How many days has passed since Fen talked about working out on the Dane possible crew content. How many days has passed since the last main story update. I mean they passed the whole porting job to one lady and another guy kinda does the testing so what really is the cause of the lacking content drought really.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
How many days has passed since Fen talked about working out on the Dane possible crew content. How many days has passed since the last main story update. I mean they passed the whole porting job to one lady and another guy kinda does the testing so what really is the cause of the lacking content drought really.
Passing the whole porting job to one lady isn't the problem.

The problem is the lack of planning on Fenoxo's part. Adobe gave a heads-up that flash was going to die back in 2017. They had a fucking 4 years to work on it. They're scampering their asses to convert it now because they didn't do it in the 4-year timespan they had to work on it.

And unfortunately, if you complain about it, fenoxo will get "mentally hurt" and start skipping more work, so this game is kinda doomed. That's why I just pirate this because obviously it ain't worth much and Fenoxo's gonna give up on it before it's compeleted, like CoC.

Sad, right?

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes