Raizan00

Jul 12, 2019
Ok, can you save to file on android and just select convenient location? I am asking because i don't play on android.
Ah, I just found, when I made save files it created a new folder "data/com.taintedspace.www" app stores and loads save files from here, but I can't load save file made on pc version. Screenshot_2021-06-20-20-04-14-642_air.com.taintedspace.tits.jpg Screenshot_2021-06-20-20-03-44-028_air.com.taintedspace.tits.jpg

Raizan00

Jul 12, 2019
Or did I export save file on PC version in a wrong way, and it's supposed to have not a .json extension? I don't have access to my OC to confirm that.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Ah, I just found, when I made save files it created a new folder "data/com.taintedspace.www" app stores and loads save files from here, but I can't load save file made on pc version. View attachment 1256688 View attachment 1256690
Erm, i was hoping also to safe file on android device. Copy to PC from android than edit with TiTsEd. Than copy back to android. But if it's giving you the error while loading a file - that means they are not compatible.
My own error was given to me when i made "tap" on icon to Load from file. I had no chance to select any file as error was just faster than selecting any file. Seems like it cannot be done.

Edit: seems to me like game doesn't open android file manager window properly in that case. That's my assumption here.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Or did I export save file on PC version in a wrong way, and it's supposed to have not a .json extension? I don't have access to my OC to confirm that.
Well, if you know the location of the save files on your android device - and you can access that location to copy - you could try to edit it on the PC with TiTsEd. I haven't tried that however.

Edit: hmn, i cannot access files. Seems that would need to have a rooted device.

Last edited:

Raizan00

Jul 12, 2019
Yeah, I made save file in a wrong way.
So that's how to export save from PC to android.
1. Install android version of TiTS.
2. In settings of your device allow TiTS access to storage.
3. Start a new game and create save file with "save file" button.
save.png
This will create "data/com.taintedspace.www" folder in root catalogue of your device.
4. Load your game on PC and create save file with "save file" button.
5. Copy created save file to "data/com.taintedspace.www" on your device.
6. Load save file with a "load file" button. Screenshot_2021-06-20-22-52-58-383_air.com.taintedspace.tits.jpg
Sorry for bad english

Reactions: Mr Technician

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
Can someone explain me why my character doesn't have appearance after i created her? Or is that normal?
1624229763469.png

Tested on AIR and Image Pack versions
1624230298943.png , 1624230344428.png

Toonces

Aug 6, 2017
well there is a character viewer its file is called DIC its old was an alternate viewer made for CoC and TITS its well over 5+ years old still works but limited

there is a button for CoC or TiTS on the right side

Its version 3.1 not sure if anyone has a newer version

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Technician

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
well there is a character viewer its file is called DIC its old was an alternate viewer made for CoC and TITS its well over 5+ years old still works but limited

there is a button for CoC or TiTS on the right side

Its version 3.1 not sure if anyone has a newer version
Ty 4 that. I was hunting for this viewer to download and use. It's not that simple to find it now.

May 18, 2021
Reactions: Ricordi

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
And by using DIC.swf i was able to do a character avatar which i can use in the game. (150px tall, Bust_PC.png)

It's not super representation of the entire character, but it is better than nothing i guess... Oh and there is the .

Edit: Added my avatar for download (8 tits, 3 D's, 1 V, and kinda demonic). And project file XCF (zip'ed) but with layers - if somebody wants to mess with picture furthermore.
1624266813395.png Bust_PC.png

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Siegwulfe Bimbo Domme - stop the eggnancy!

So i was a bit bored and decided to experiment with and statuses. I like the Siegwulfe Bimbo Domme version, also upgraded her with Ovilium x10 for her max potential - which i think is sweet.

1624466479657.png

But having a breeder main character laying clutches (multiple) eggs just floods the inventory. Also later in the game eggnancy from the domme wulfe gets rather boring. Eggs also loose their influence and just simply can't increase many modifiers if character reached their max already. So you stop benefit from them and that makes them pretty useless, because also they are quite cheap...

So i have decided to sniff around github code and find solution to stop lay on those eggs. And here is the screenshot of that solution:

1624465068000.png
* i just had to write something...

Let us open up the editor, open saved game, go to editor tab "Status" and input in search field "Siegwulfe", like this:

1624465322280.png 1624466330001.png

You will notice "Siegwulfe Eggnancy Ends". Check it up and left to it press the zoom icon. All is described in the picture. You can edit it and put inside any description you like, just don't forget to set Minutes to 0.

Aaand next time Siegwulfe Bimbo Domme rut your character - eggs will be born faster than lightning! (also not spawning into inventory)

Edit: Forgot to mention that being Galotian might work best here. Due to no overburden also.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Win and Kallisto

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Evasion - how to have possible best 80% up to 90% with items (and that is pretty evasive, lol)

The purpose would be to have highest evasion in the game which is based on item equiped, and class choosen (oh boy! play as Smuggler and take perks: Lucky Breaks @ lvl 2, Agility @ lvl 4, Improved Agility @ lvl 6, Cloak and Dagger @ lvl 10 - and you will have pretty overpowered evasionist).
Also aquiring all of below items will be a lot of pain as they require to visit many places. It will be painfull because of that, but in the end Steele will get a lot of evasion and maybe also a lot of damage. I don't use any Vampiric (ranged, steals HP) or Draining (melee, steals ES) items. Because those usually give medium damage output. But they can help greatly in fights considering when evasion will be lower before optaining below items and reaching max level 10.

Using strictly all of below items will give open slot to use any Ranged Weapon of your choice in the game. That means you can switch weapons freely. Seriously, but don't use the ones which lower evasion... or use them, idk! ;-)

Equipment:

Melee Weapon: (on Dhaal, buy from Kattom)
Crit Bonus: 2 (+2)
Evasion: 10 (+10)
Physical Damage: 26 (+26)
Kinetic: 10 (+10) Corrosive: 16 (+16)
Damage Flags:
Penetrating
Price: 143000 Credits

* This item have got highest evasion from all melee items. Strongly suggest to use it.

Armor: (on Dhaal, buy from Gwon, shop is located on green squares)
Accuracy: 10 (+10)
Defense: 2 (+2)
Evasion: 24 (+24)
Sexiness: 4 (+4)
Resolve: 1 (+1)
Price: 215000 Credits

* Highest possible evasion in whole game. Gives no additional resistances, but also no negatives. It is not best against "Priapism" - when that happens you can substitute it with Slutty Jumper Jumpsuit, Evasion: 18 (or beat that D many times by masturbating, or wear Gray Goo Armor which can have also groin exposed but max evasion from all body part exposure will be +12 here).

Shield: (on Zheng Shi, buy from Urbolg)
Evasion: 4 (+4)
Shield Points: 100 (+100)
Damage Resistances:
Kinetic 35% (+35) Electric -50% (-50)
Price: 25000 Credits

*The other one with +4 evasion bonus will be Bio-Enhancement Shield. That won't give kinetic res at all and in exchange will grant some Poison, Drug, Pheromone res. Downside of course is negative electric res.

Accessory: (on Uveto, buy from Nerrasa)
Evasion: 10 (+10)
Price: 10000 Credits

*It is simply the best for evasive build. Can't have better item, and second best would be Explorers Coat, +8 Evasion. Third best probably the Siegwulfe Bimbo Domme version, +5 Sexiness, +3% plain Evasion (considering also additional Siegwulfe attack in combat).
Or simply use Jetpack with highest evasion and ability to hit flying objects - yummy! Using Jetpack will bring you to 90% cap here.

Playing this setup will give very high chances to evade attacks. But when one will land - you will probably feel it. IF you play as female or hermaphrodite consider also buying Ballistic Breast Liners from Sabrae on Dhaal. It's additional +4 Defense.

GL

(06/26/2021 mm/dd/yyyy) Edit: Updates.
1) With this setup you can use Ranged Weapons on switch. Some foes are harder than others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) Alternative ranged weapon setup for a switch. Suggestion list to deal the different damage types while not lowering the evasion stat as below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 66 Votes