Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Bringing back memories into the game that i don't have... And it even works! :D

1624876259843.png
* With . (aka make it by yourself - simple modding)

Edit: This is described as one of the Debug Items on wiki page. However i couldn't backtrack when it was removed from the game. At some point in the past item class was removed or changed to something else. Couldn't find also that info at official fenoxo.com site. So i decided to recreate it by modernizing Tri-beam Rifle. Based on of the Tachyon Beam Laser from the past versions.

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
How to mod gently. (for yourself on your own machine, and only if you are bored...)

Given the opportunity to share with you guys/galls what i have discovered i have made my mind to create simple guide on how to make a simple gun mod/change like this above. As long as fenoxo gives strict permissions to modders to create any mod, which is all inside their github page - that is only when sharing mod, not learning. Plus it is outdated on already...
1624907096349.png
Yep - you see it right there - old version source code. But any code is appreciated for our works.
We are learning and not distributing any files! And we will learn today and togheter how to mod for ourselfs on our machines. As they say - knowledge is the power.

Part 1:
Prep yourself and go grab TiTS game SWF file. If it named like that:
1624907309591.png
create a COPY of it with a different name - maybe like this:
1624907360714.png
because you are making a mod! Don't want original file to be "touched".

Part 2:
Magic happens now. Download and install by your own . Guess what... it is free under GNU General Public License v3.0. You can read the .
Run JPEXS for the first time. Go to settings, uncheck: "Disable decompilation (Disassemble only)". Than to File options and open the file. The "mod" one - remember.
screenshot.1.jpg screenshot.2.jpg screenshot.3.jpg screenshot.4.jpg
A little description here - left side panel is in tree view - imagine it is similar to folder and files. On the left side you want to locate ranged weapons, so go to: scripts > classes > items > Guns . And hold on a minute here. Because there is no Tachyon one (they changed or removed "class" - thats the reason also if this item was added by Minerva editor or earlier even TiTsEd editor - it gave error on loading save file)
Now you want to click : "Edit action script" in the middle window of editor, confirm if asked if you want to do so. Select all and simply delete text, paste from attached :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
screenshot.9.jpg screenshot.10.jpg screenshot.11.jpg screenshot.12.jpg
Don't forget to save also from the JPEXS menu options. And you are done here! Yep.
And there is a good reason for hiding Tachyon Beam Laser under TriBeamRifle. This reason is Urbolg on Zeng Shi. Now he will sell it - if you will loose it. Such a nice guy it is. Har har har !
screenshot.13.jpg
One warning: this is global change - so any monster previously using TriBeamRifle will get Tachyon as well. Probably not many of them. But be warned.
One more thing: sadly when new version of the game will arrive - you probably should have do the same procedure for that new version as well. Don't worry - it won't brake your save game file from that - as long as we are using TriBeamRifle "class" for Tachyon. Even in new version of the game it will simply return to lame one with lame stats - like it was never patched/moded.
And that's the beauty in that solution. :cool:

GL !

Last edited:

Mr.Win

Dec 30, 2018
How to mod gently. (for yourself on your own machine, and only if you are bored...)

Given the opportunity to share with you guys/galls what i have discovered i have made my mind to create simple guide on how to make a simple gun mod/change like this above. As long as fenoxo gives strict permissions to modders to create any mod, which is all inside their github page - that is only when sharing mod, not learning. Plus it is outdated on already...
View attachment 1270310
Yep - you see it right there - old version source code. But any code is appreciated for our works.
We are learning and not distributing any files! And we will learn today and togheter how to mod for ourselfs on our machines. As they say - knowledge is the power. (...)
GL !
Love U buddy!!!

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I love this game in its semi-onhold glory, but find all the side quests and boofing scenes is tedious labor. I wish there was a better log that wasnt buried and showed more info about quests and maybe hints to find missing content.

greyshirt

Jun 29, 2017
Is there a simple way to make custom clothing items? I figure it shouldn't be too difficult right? Just add name/description and some flags. Is it something you can do with titsed?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Is there a simple way to make custom clothing items? I figure it shouldn't be too difficult right? Just add name/description and some flags. Is it something you can do with titsed?
Sir, i will answer that simplest i can - also to give a picture proof below explanation. The answer is just no, you cannot add items by TiTsEd editor which are custom made - it seems it has got predefined items - but it undestands opened save game file after editing in which is shown as "Unknown" item as on picture below in TiTsEd.
You can use JPEXS Decompiler to add another armor-like item into game by creating a new class.
Than you need to use Minerva Editor to add that custom class armor to character inventory inside saved game. Minerva needs to run in Adobe Air.
screenshot.15.jpg screenshot.16.jpg screenshot.17.jpg screenshot.19.jpg screenshot.20.jpg screenshot.18.jpg

Edit: Futhermore if you will open save game file made by modded game version in a non modded game, it will give you an error like this:
screenshot.21.jpg
Thats because there in that modded save file inside exist an item which non-modded game cannot understand. (Unknown class)
Take a note also: TiTsEd will still understand that modded save game file - showing item as "Unknown". But you will have error while loading modded save file in non-modded game. This is the reason also i still think that TiTsEd is cool editor, fool-proof to say at least. Because you can still use TiTsEd to open modded save game file and remove custom class item from inventory, save it - and run in non-modded game.

That is also good explanation why it is better to use existing classes by modifying them, than creating the new ones. This is exactly how and why it was done in this post. By modding existing class and not creating another one - if you will open save file from non-moded game - you won't see this error.

Further to above being said i think that would be actually to create a game mod. :D

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Someone needs to add 0.8.149 since that literally just released (0.8.148 is public patch if you want to temporarily add that).
I guess that will have to wait until one will be shared. I am also curious what was done "hidden" to eyes, maybe something changelog doesn't mention. Would be nice to see if in new version that modded TriBeamRifle also work. :cool:

Placidarrest

Jan 30, 2019
A bit late but, here nonetheless :)

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Hey, it's been a loong while since i played this game, kinda wanted to go back to see what (few) new things was in the game since
But i do have a question, i was tempted to do a taur this time but i remember that a lot of content was limited for taur characters, is it worth it ?

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Hey, it's been a loong while since i played this game, kinda wanted to go back to see what (few) new things was in the game since
But i do have a question, i was tempted to do a taur this time but i remember that a lot of content was limited for taur characters, is it worth it ?
You'd either be locked out of a good chunk of scenes or they won't take into account your taur body, but I still think it's worth doing a taur run at least once/keeping a taur save. There's still scenes to do that are taur exclusive or have taur variations.

Reactions: Ddalo and UndeadEve
Sep 20, 2018
Hey, it's been a long while since i played this game, kinda wanted to go back to see what (few) new things was in the game since
yeah there are some characters you cannot have no-pants dance with as lamia/taur,as well as moments/situations where your taur body is skimmed over in scenes,also having to big a schlong will disable some sex scenes

Reactions: UndeadEve

Ravenmore

Dec 20, 2017
Unable to start the event which allows you to recruit Gianna. Her personality is at 80, and every time I bring up her joining the crew, it tells me I need to spend more time with her. I know an event is supposed to trigger for dinner with her and Big T, but it's not happening. Any help appreciated.

Derver

Jul 28, 2018
Sir, i will answer that simplest i can - also to give a picture proof below explanation. The answer is just no, you cannot add items by TiTsEd editor which are custom made - it seems it has got predefined items - but it undestands opened save game file after editing in which is shown as "Unknown" item as on picture below in TiTsEd.
You can use JPEXS Decompiler to add another armor-like item into game by creating a new class.
Than you need to use Minerva Editor to add that custom class armor to character inventory inside saved game. Minerva needs to run in Adobe Air.
View attachment 1273165 View attachment 1273166 View attachment 1273167 View attachment 1273172 View attachment 1273173 View attachment 1273168

Edit: Futhermore if you will open save game file made by modded game version in a non modded game, it will give you an error like this:
View attachment 1273186
Thats because there in that modded save file inside exist an item which non-modded game cannot understand. (Unknown class)
Take a note also: TiTsEd will still understand that modded save game file - showing item as "Unknown". But you will have error while loading modded save file in non-modded game. This is the reason also i still think that TiTsEd is cool editor, fool-proof to say at least. Because you can still use TiTsEd to open modded save game file and remove custom class item from inventory, save it - and run in non-modded game.

That is also good explanation why it is better to use existing classes by modifying them, than creating the new ones. This is exactly how and why it was done in this post. By modding existing class and not creating another one - if you will open save file from non-moded game - you won't see this error.

Further to above being said i think that would be actually to create a game mod. :D
Thank you for the instructions provided, Mr Technician. I have a question though. How does one add an item (or any) class to the code with JPEXS? I've tried to import AS scripts but it didn't work. The tool didn't even recognize them. My little digging here proved to be inconclusive. Also, I haven't tried it, but do you think it is possible to modify sellers' lists in order to add items to their repertoire and avoid using Minerva Editor at all?

Reactions: Mr Technician

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Thank you for the instructions provided, Mr Technician. I have a question though. How does one add an item (or any) class to the code with JPEXS? I've tried to import AS scripts but it didn't work. The tool didn't even recognize them. My little digging here proved to be inconclusive. Also, I haven't tried it, but do you think it is possible to modify sellers' lists in order to add items to their repertoire and avoid using Minerva Editor at all?
Adding a custom class is pretty simple. In the left main tree view of the JPEXS Decompiler just Right Mouse Button click "scripts" than choose Add Class. Put a name of that class. Than let we say it will be named: MyCustomClass.
MyCustomClass - will be kept by the editor under main tree. And at that moment you don't do anything with that other than editing, means coding now... At the editing part you need to specify later after "package" where it would be placed. Editor will read that and place it in the correct tree view for you (drag & drop doesn't work).

If you start to edit MyCustomClass and let we say you want to add a custom Armor - so take a look and see at the editing:
Code:
package classes.Items.Armor
as all other armor-like items are being kept under scripts > classes > Items > Armor , right? And when you will hit SAVE button JPEXS editor placed it in that tree view location.

Well, if you want to change now the name of your class edit your MyCustomClass and change that name from editing window to "ACustomClass":
Code:
public class ACustomClass
And delete any left over old class name which may left. I can tell that there is just one name used per class, just by looking into other items scripts....

Now if you for example decide that ACustomClass is not gonna be an Armor but a one of the Guns, than edit that class again and change to the:
Code:
package classes.Items.Guns
And notice that JPEXS editor just moved the class script inside tree view into correct "folder" automatically for you. (from Armor to Guns)

You can also copy paste text while being inside editor window. Somehow importing scripts haven't worked for me also.

And what considers sellers list - i was wondering about it - but i haven't gone that far. So i won't even tell you which one class you should edit to actually change that sellers list. I simply had no need to find that out. But i think you need to locate that class first to be able to edit it for adding a totally new item.
Using Minerva is kinda pain in the a$$. And i think that modifying any seller list by adding item to buy would be a better option here. Or create new npc trader/seller. And if you are gonna go that far - maybe you will make a mod for a shop with a custom items. Who knows, right? ;)

Screenshots:
screenshot.25.jpg screenshot.26.jpg screenshot.27.jpg screenshot.28.jpg screenshot.29.jpg screenshot.30.jpg screenshot.31.jpg screenshot.32.jpg screenshot.33.jpg screenshot.34.jpg screenshot.35.jpg screenshot.36.jpg screenshot.37.jpg screenshot.38.jpg

Last edited:

Derver

Jul 28, 2018
Adding a custom class is pretty simple. In the left main tree view of the JPEXS Decompiler just Right Mouse Button click "scripts" than choose Add Class. Put a name of that class. Than let we say it will be named: MyCustomClass.
MyCustomClass - will be kept by the editor under main tree. And at that moment you don't do anything with that other than editing, means coding now... At the editing part you need to specify later after "package" where it would be placed. Editor will read that and place it in the correct tree view for you (drag & drop doesn't work).

If you start to edit MyCustomClass and let we say you want to add a custom Armor - so take a look and see at the editing:
Code:
package classes.Items.Armor
as all other armor-like items are being kept under scripts > classes > Items > Armor , right? And when you will hit SAVE button JPEXS editor placed it in that tree view location.

Well, if you want to change now the name of your class edit your MyCustomClass and change that name from editing window to "ACustomClass":
Code:
public class ACustomClass
And delete any left over old class name which may left. I can tell that there is just one name used per class, just by looking into other items scripts....

Now if you for example decide that ACustomClass is not gonna be an Armor but a one of the Guns, than edit that class again and change to the:
Code:
package classes.Items.Guns
And notice that JPEXS editor just moved the class script inside tree view into correct "folder" automatically for you. (from Armor to Guns)

You can also copy paste text while being inside editor window. Somehow importing scripts haven't worked for me also.

And what considers sellers list - i was wondering about it - but i haven't gone that far. So i won't even tell you which one class you should edit to actually change that sellers list. I simply had no need to find that out. But i think you need to locate that class first to be able to edit it for adding a totally new item.
Using Minerva is kinda pain in the a$$. And i think that modifying any seller list by adding item to buy would be a better option here. Or create new npc trader/seller. And if you are gonna go that far - maybe you will make a mod for a shop with a custom items. Who knows, right? ;)

Screenshots:
View attachment 1279695 View attachment 1279696 View attachment 1279697 View attachment 1279698 View attachment 1279699 View attachment 1279700 View attachment 1279701 View attachment 1279702 View attachment 1279704 View attachment 1279705 View attachment 1279706 View attachment 1279707 View attachment 1279708 View attachment 1279709
Thanks a lot! Making new items appears to be quite easy, so I can finally add plenty of militaresque gear the game is missing (imo). Though, the idea of modifying the shopkeepers inventory lists has to be put on hold. Sadly, JPEXS appears to be imperfect when it comes to recompiling groups of scripts as all item lists for shopkeepers appear to be held in TITS class which is filled with lots of script-work from /includes and others as is seen at github source. The error given is "parent_close expected but comma found on line x (random line half of the times)". Maybe, some poking around is worthwhile, but so far, I suppose, such in-deep changes are impossible without a proper source which creators are not too keen to release (something about porting to JavaScript).

Reactions: Mr Technician
4.00 star(s) 66 Votes