Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
maybe it's too early to ask, but i need save editor for JavaScript version of this game, provided save editor only for SWF version

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
maybe it's too early to ask, but i need save editor for JavaScript version of this game, provided save editor only for SWF version
You can try using the save editor for flash then convert that save to Java version.

CyclonicTorpedo

Jul 29, 2020
You can also just edit the .JSON save files in Notepad++ manually. All the necessary flags are provided on the Fenoxo forums.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
for people who don't look at the forums, there is a save editor for tits coming for the js version, its going to be similar to the coc2 version so it might not be the most feature complete, but you wont see me complaining.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

only thing available right now is this single page so don't get too excited

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Well someone showed me earlier in the first public version how to craft your perfect character at start of game using the Developer tools gamestats, go to pc, but none of that is now working. Wouldn't suprise me if either Fen fixed that crap just for the hell of it, or compatibility issue is now the problem.
Yeah, there was a huge bunch of drama with how open the game was and how easy it was to mod and also pirate (lol look how well stopping that went) and now I check this and the COC thread every few months to be very underwhelmed by the lacklustre content that's badly delivered in very small amounts to people

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone know if a save editor is being worked on for the java version?
Look a few posts up: :)

for people who don't look at the forums, there is a save editor for tits coming for the js version, its going to be similar to the coc2 version so it might not be the most feature complete, but you wont see me complaining.

only thing available right now is this single page so don't get too excited

Right now, there's only an in-game cheat function, if you didn't know. Not omnipowerful like a cheat editor, but pretty good. You can get infinite money, auto level up, unlimited crew capacity, reset some major events, etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Pozar55 and Kromov
Oct 29, 2020
Not sure if I'm just being stupid but how do you get rid of eggs that have been oviposited into your character?
I did give mine the perk of being infertile but I doubt that that has any influence on egg-laying ability. Do I just wait until they come out by themselves? Because I'm getting pretty impatient and two of my abilities are obviously heavily decreased because of the size of my character's belly.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Not sure if I'm just being stupid but how do you get rid of eggs that have been oviposited into your character?
I did give mine the perk of being infertile but I doubt that that has any influence on egg-laying ability. Do I just wait until they come out by themselves? Because I'm getting pretty impatient and two of my abilities are obviously heavily decreased because of the size of my character's belly.
You're pretty much stuck until your character pops it.

A'ight this gave me a new idea for a new run.
I'm going to be a literal Spooder-Man, where I egg everyone I meet.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone. I haven't played this game in like a year or two until now so I'm getting used to everything again. With that being said I'm having two issues:

1. Whenever a character drops something and the inventory comes up and I have to move the item that's being dropped by the character I've defeated into my own inventory, I'm seeing items that I apparently have 0 amount of.

2. How exactly do I get out of this forced inventory menu? I sometimes have no option to back out or move my character since everything is greyed out and the only things I can do is go to the main menu or reload my game.

AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
Anyone know if there's a cheat to give yourself the perk that prevents getting pregnant? I made my character a while ago and didn't think it'd matter but I kinda want the pregnancy content gone now

Nov 4, 2018
i need help the syri recruitment quest isnt activating at all. i did the other quest for her but her recruitment quest isnt coming up at all. even waited a year in game but still nothing.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes